PDA

View Full Version : Can you say "Bra-zil-i-an"?

Lily_gg
12-05-2004, 02:46 AM
It's pronounced OOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! :eek:

Today was the first time I'd ever had it waxed (I normally shave) - what with being away from boyfriend for so long, I had the chance to grow enough to wax and give him a surprise treat, but boy did it hurt!!! :eek:

I also realised that I don't keep it gone just for him - I've absolutely hated being hairy recently, and am seriously considering having it all lasered away, but at AUS$320 per treatment, not sure if I can justify it...

So anyway, just thought I'd let you all know what I've been up to (:p) - spent the rest of the day shopping, as a result of which I have almost everything sorted for him for christmas - just need a giftbox for the girlie stuff, which I'll be picking up tomorrow (shop was shut today) - may see if I can sort out a quick photo of his girlie christmas present and get it on here - wish me luck with the technology! :D

janetb
12-05-2004, 02:54 AM
hi lil, I am a cd from melbourne. Am trying to meet up with other melb cd ers but not having much luck. Janet

Lily_gg
12-05-2004, 02:59 AM
Have a look for threads by Celeste - she's a gg in Melbourne, her SO is a cd, she organises/knows about all sorts of cd stuff. I have a feeling she mentioned something happening either this, or next, friday...

G'luck! :p

crispy
12-05-2004, 03:05 AM
you've got me, Lily. :(

what the fcuk is a Brazilian apart from the obvious :eek: that apparently accompanies it ?

is it applicable to a boy as well as a gg? :confused:

Lily_gg
12-05-2004, 03:31 AM
My first answer to that is "extremely painful!!!" :p

My slightly more helpful answer is that a brazilian is a rather intimate wax, the ultimate bikini wax, often sported by Playboy Playmates and the like... Also nicknamed the 'Runway' due to the appearance of the only surviving hair. And if you want it all taken off, you're after a 'Playboy' or a 'Moby' :)

Men can also have brazilians, although obviously they'd have a slightly different experience. On that note, d'you suppose the beautician has to ask them to hold their best friend out of the way, or would she move it for them? She's going to be touching pretty much everything to be able to wax it all properly anyway... :confused: :D

crispy
12-05-2004, 03:40 AM
Men can also have brazilians, although obviously they'd have a slightly different experience. On that note, d'you suppose the beautician has to ask them to hold their best friend out of the way, or would she move it for them? She's going to be touching pretty much everything to be able to wax it all properly anyway... :confused: :D
sounds nice, lily. :)
as you're obviously an expert, can you give me a Moby please? You can hold it and I promise not to bite. :D

Lily_gg
12-05-2004, 04:04 AM
*giggles*

'T'would be a very foolish shark indeed, that bite the hand that held it, whilst in that precarious a position :D

I keep telling you all to read girlie magazines, it's amazing what you learn! (that's where I found out about Mobys...)

Sandra H
12-05-2004, 07:55 AM
Hi Lily.

You brave thing, my eyes are still watering just thinking about it. I hope everything has calmed down, how is your down under?? ;) Clean, calm and smooth I hope. :D

Sharon
12-05-2004, 09:18 AM
Just one question Lily: Does the pain stop immediately after the first shock? Or is it still painful afterwards? And if it persists, for how long?
Sorry, but it sounds tempting -- not the pain, but the end result.

Fiona K
12-05-2004, 09:40 AM
OOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

Tears in my eyes again Lily!!!!!!!!
I hope he a ppreciates what you've gone through!!!!!
Will look great in the bikini for Christmas on the beach though!!
Love Fiona

DanaJ
12-05-2004, 11:15 AM
I thought a Brazilian wax also included the area around - uhhh - the tail area too :) Which would really be super painful :eek:

Either way, I am sure he wil enjoy it, I may be doing this too in a week or so...

See: http://www.susanmonkrmt.com/brazilfaq.html

DanaJ :eek:

Fiona K
12-05-2004, 02:43 PM
A Back, Sack and Crack wax is popular among the metrosexuals on this side of the pond, scary!!
Fiona
:eek:

Fiona K
12-05-2004, 04:21 PM
Allison!
It is way too scary for me, luckily I'm OK in the back department but the other two? :o
I'd love the legs, arms and chest done though!
Fiona

Fiona K
12-05-2004, 04:35 PM
I know what you mean, partly obscured by shaving foam.......
Like driving in the fog too fast?

No much, much worse!!
Fiona

Sandra H
12-05-2004, 06:42 PM
I wouldn't need my back done either, not a hair to be found there. So just an S&C for me.

It can't be any scarier than shaving down there anyway, always puts the willies (sorry :p) up me when I'm fiddling about down there with a sharp instrument! ;)

I only hope you are not using a cut throat razor when you do shave down there. :eek: :eek:

Felicity
12-06-2004, 12:33 AM
I've been shaving 'down under' for several years now..... and everything. I would be one to opt for a permanent way of removal.

First time, I was just really careful. The only placed I nicked myself were the regular skin areas. The more delicate skin seemed to get out of the way of the evil sharpness just fine. Probably because it was more compliant for movement.

Tamara Croft
12-06-2004, 12:46 AM
OUCH isn't the word...... Lily try having the whole lot waxed off!!!! You will be screaming a lot more than OUCH.... Let's just say once was enough and I won't ever wax it off again...

Tamara x

Sweet Susan
12-06-2004, 12:52 AM
Waxing isn't so bad. The good thing about it is that it lasts for about ten days.

Tamara Croft
12-06-2004, 01:14 AM
Waxing on the legs etc isn't that bad.... but you try having your bits waxed.... see if you think its not that bad then :p

I've been told by a few of the girls I trained with that i'm quite the sadist when it comes to waxing lol.... maybe I should wax you eh??? :p :p

Sweet Susan
12-06-2004, 01:38 AM
Unless you're from Midland, Texas, I'll assume you are English. Not sure why, but "the Midlands" sound English to me. Anyway, as I digress, what are "your bits?" Am I to assume that they are my, well, uh, my uh........bits?

Tamara Croft
12-06-2004, 01:43 AM
You assume correctly hehe and yes I'm from the UK :)

Lily_gg
12-06-2004, 01:51 AM
"Bits" are indeed *coughs* 'bits'!!! All the unmentionable bits that a lady wouldn't specifically mention :D Obviously, men's bits are differently shaped to women's bits, but they're still bits...

And to answer people in turn:
Dana: Yes, a brazilian does include your 'tail' area. And no, that's not so painful - the other bits are far far worse.

Tamara - a brazilian *is* pretty much everything off - there's just a half inch wide 'runway' left on the front, completely clean 'undercarriage'... :p And yep, OUCH!!! Although it hurts less every time - the first time hurts so much because there's so much hair, and the follicles are so strong, due to never having been disturbed before. Am kinda tempted to grow it all back in and have it lasered now, not that I can afford to!

Allison - your beautician will probably have heard it all before - check their price list - if it's on there, they have enough demand for it that you won't be the first person that week asking, possibly not even the first that day!

And Sharon: other waxes I'm fine with - the pain disappears almost instantly, the area may be a little red for a while, but it's not painful. My bikini line (by which I mean the bit on the front that would poke out the side of knickers!) doesn't hurt afterwards at all, because I've been waxing it for so long (going on eight years now, diy jobs at home - took guts the first few times!!!). However, this hurt!!! Even now, 30+hrs on, there are still patches that are a tiny tiny bit tender. Most of it was rather tender to touch all day yesterday (had it done at 1030). And it hurt like heck when I had it done. This from the girl who didn't even notice her Rubella/German Measles vaccination jab, and described the BCG (the TB jab) as 'like a big wasp sting'...

But as I said before, the first time is always the worst, because those follicles have been firmly rooted in since puberty, so they don't wanna come out! Plus the sheer amount of hair makes it worse. If you're brave enough to go for your first two waxes, you'll see that it gets less painful every time. And if you do it yourself - make sure the wax is plenty warm enough (not so hot that you burn yourself, but the warmest you can bear without burning), and that you rip it off VERY quickly, as close to the skin as possible. :)

Tamara Croft
12-06-2004, 02:00 AM
I know what a brazilian is.... and that tiny bit thats left is the most painful bit to have removed.... makes me shudder just remembering it :(

Have you heard of that new gadget in boots??? You don't need to wax or shave, it removes the hair by rubbing them off. I'll have to find a link to it. But i'm thinking about getting one to see how good it is.

Sandra H
12-06-2004, 06:09 AM
Hi Tamara.

Get a thing from Boots, which rubs the hair off. I can tell you are from the Midlands as we up North have been using sandpaper to do just that for years.

Theirs nothing like it, a rough grain to start with, then a gentle buffing with a nice fine grain. You can do it whilst watching the telly.

The way to see if a girl is a real Northern is after the buffing, none of this body lotion, just a good hand full of old chip fat.

Wendy-Anne
12-06-2004, 06:14 AM
Oh Lily, I hope your girl knows what a magnificent gesture this is.
And a warning to any of the girls who want to try the "do it yourself" wax strip kits at the supermarket - beware they can take of the top layer of skin as well as hair! :eek:
Veet or Nair or Nads creams work well on the wrinkly bits for me as long as I watch the clock and use the little scraper thingy. I would recommend a bath rather than a shower to soak of the remainder.
Its so nice to be absolutely hairless on at least one part of the body!
hugs and kisses ;)
Wendy-Anne

Lily_gg
12-06-2004, 08:37 AM
Tamara - sorry, didn't mean to imply you didn't know what you were talking about - think I've been up far too long today... Just that I didn't think that little strip was too bad (I took the whole of the 'front' off myself once, always worse when you do it yourself isn't it?) - the bit just below and to either side, now *that* was painful! :eek:

General diy wax advice - exfoliate pretty well beforehand, dust with talc, and use the wax that comes as a pot to microwave, with separate strips - I find them both more effective and less painful than the ready-waxed strips. Hold skin really taut, and rip quickly and smoothly - like taking off plasters/band aids :)

Right, I'm finally off to bed now, night all!

Tamara Croft
12-06-2004, 10:45 AM
It's ok Lily.... :)

And LOL Sandra... I can just see it now :p

Well heres this gadget http://tinyurl.com/4ljfj

Don't know if its going to be any good... but we shall see :)

Tamara x

judee_bee
12-07-2004, 04:20 AM
Its been a while since I posted but this thread has hit a spot.
For a while I have been wanting and thinking about "treating" myslf to a brazilian. My wife who does not know about my crossdressing, but I have told her a few times that i would like to shave, my excuse being that I dont like hair, asked me one day if I think she should try it, she was thinking of it but was nervous. I said to her that I would try it with her. She thinks its wierd, and has not agreed to yet.
A few days later I dreamed that we did go and have a brazilian together. It was very exciting and the closest I got to acctualy doing it. :rolleyes:

Rachel Ann
12-07-2004, 04:34 AM
A bikini wax is one thing, but I think that a reasonable amount of pubic hair becomes a woman.

When I see a picture of a completely (except head) hairless nude, my first thought is "sleeps around a lot".

But that's just me.

Lily_gg
12-08-2004, 07:44 PM
Hmmm, interesting thought Rachel Ann - is it just the nudity, or the fact that they're in a picture, and possibly dressed/made up a certain way?

The first time I ever shaved everything, I was in a serious relationship (ok, so that relationship is over and I'm with someone else now, the previous guy turned out to be not such a great guy, but we learn from our mistakes!), and my boyfriend had been dropping literally hundreds of hints about how he really wanted to see me shaved etc. So, for his birthday, I did - left the 'front' bit, because I didn't want to be completely nude (have since been completely nude twice, and really didn't like it - looks freaky!). And since then, I've discovered I hate being hairy - being smooth you feel so much cleaner all the time, it's lovely! :)

Rachel Ann
12-09-2004, 05:14 AM
It isn't really fair for me to think that, Lily_GG, I'm just being stuffy. And I don't think there's anything wrong with sleeping around as long as you practice safe sex and don't disrupt peoples' relationships.

Back in the day, when nobody had heard of AIDS and gonorrhea and syphilis were easily controlled with drugs, "crabs" (lice) and similar pests were still something people worried about because the treatment was so nasty. So shaving off the pubic hair was something you did if you had a lot of exposure, to give the little pests less of a place to flower.

I have only been with a shaved woman once or twice and it was interesting as something different, but I still think that the "delta of venus" is an appealing and charming part of a woman. It doesn't have to be a forest though.

There is no accounting for taste!

Love

Rachel_740
12-10-2004, 03:40 PM
Hi Tamara.

Get a thing from Boots, which rubs the hair off. I can tell you are from the Midlands as we up North have been using sandpaper to do just that for years.

Theirs nothing like it, a rough grain to start with, then a gentle buffing with a nice fine grain. You can do it whilst watching the telly.

The way to see if a girl is a real Northern is after the buffing, none of this body lotion, just a good hand full of old chip fat.

Sandra,

You can tell I'm from down south (south of Bristol), because if I use anything harder than Andrex loo rolls I draw blood :rolleyes: - and I'm proud of it :) .

Rachel