PDA

View Full Version : New & Another full day en femme

amandajhornby
07-21-2006, 09:54 AM
Hi Im Amanda from the UK and I just wanted to share my experience of Wednesday spendind anothe full day en femme in the big wide world.

I have my own business which offers the opportunity to attend various trade shows the most recent was this week in Harrogate. I prebooked the show passes in both my male and fem persona although I had no intention of using the male one lol. Wed. I got ready in a black gypsy skirt and white peasant blouse with a lacy pale pink bra and panties and flat ballet shoes. Before heading off to the show I decided to try two new experiences going to the gym and trying for a part time job in a charity / thrift shop. Off to the gym and a deep breath before heading into the ladies changing rooms, there were 6 women the layout has lots of corners with lockers and benches so I found a quiet area and started to get changed, I had just taken off my skirt and un done my blouse when a women just out of the pool appeared next to me as her locker was next to mine. So there I was facing her with my blouse open showing my bra and panties, I should explain I have been taking hormones for the last few months and my breasts have started to develop and I can now wear a 36b bra without inserts. The women smiled and said hello then took off her swimsuit and went for a shower so I guess I passed that test. I went into the gym which was quiet and did some light exercise for half an hour and then quickly changed redid my makeup and headed off on a high. I then went off to a couple of charity shops and enquired if any help was required one day a week and in the second shop they did, I had a chat with karen the manager filled in some forms and was given a quick tour and met some of the other staff, Karen introduced my as Amanda and explained I ( she ) would be starting next week and that it was her ( me ) first time working in a charity shop, I will be given a name badge next week, I also took the opportunity to try a skirt on I saw Karen asked me to show her whilst in the fitting room the second timt that day when I was srood in front of another women in my panties ( thankfully I am well practiced in tucking so no bulge ) I bought the skirt and said goodbye tot Karen and the staff.

Off to the show and spent the next few hours in heaven talking to the exhibitors and been treated as a business woman, I have business cards in my fem name as well so dished those out when asked. The weather was in the 90's so my makeup melted away, I will try and attach some pics with my new short blonde wig which I wore and showing me minus makeup in the ladies and sitting outside. I will also attache some pics of me in my normal red wig and makeup in somewhat cooler conditions.
My final confidence booster occured in the ladies as I was queing up and a lady behind started to talk to me about how hot it was and the show in general and then asked if I had a spare tampon as she had run out, to which I was glad to say yes I did ( always good for bag checks to have a couple and panty liners ) she said thanks and we went about our business with me on cloud nine

Link to my pics http://www.flickr.com/photos/77265512@N00/

Nikki Dee
07-21-2006, 10:21 AM
Hi. Amanda...welcome...and, for a first post, what a day that was.!!!...No pics came through sadly.!!!...you are obviously well equipped/practised in the breasts and tucking dept...but what about the voice.? did that not give you any problems.???... To have a day like that you must be a very confident, convincing and experienced girl.!!?..particularly the gym scenario.?
Nikki. x

amandajhornby
07-21-2006, 10:43 AM
Hi Nikki

I have attached a link to my pics

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77265512@N00/

As for my voice I have always been able to adopt a very fem voice in person and on the phone, I dont really remember my voice breaking as such I also do not have a visible adams apple which may impact the voice depth my hands I feel a liitle large though and I have a receeding hairline which is such an irritation to have to wear wigs

Phyliss
07-21-2006, 12:28 PM
Just visited your site and I must say that your pictures are very nice. Quite good looking. The "everyday suit" picture is most convincing.

Nikki Dee
07-21-2006, 02:27 PM
Hi. Amanda...thanks for the pic.....I have some of mine on Flickr too.!...lovely pics love...you look good in black and the red hair is definitely you.!!!!!..not sure I could have coped with that heat though.!!!!LOL...and I so envy you not having to work too hard on the voice.!!...I can do the "basics" o.k. but always get a little concerned if someone wants to hold a longer conversation...it's hard work.!!!
Love Nikki. x

Holly_of_Bucks
07-21-2006, 02:36 PM
I am struck through with admiration for you. I have been trying to get out dressed for years and your account read so naturally and beautifully I was really impressed.

Thank you for making me more hopeful
Holly

Miranda33
07-21-2006, 03:14 PM
I love you pics especially in the black bress with red hair Just Fabulous hon...

Sophia Rearen
07-22-2006, 08:28 AM
I'd have to say stay out of the changing room. Watch out if you get read.

SherriePall
07-22-2006, 11:16 AM
Amanda -- I thought I replied yesterday. Obviously, I didn't. Anyway, wonderful adventures, especially going to the trade show. And you'll have to keep us updated on the charity job. I love your pics, but my favorite is the business look.

Jenni
07-22-2006, 11:35 AM
Nice pics, Amanda! My favorite is the one with you in the leather pants, you fill them nicely. Great job on the makeup, too:thumbsup:

jen