PDA

View Full Version : A little bit about Jenny_K

jenny_k78
05-14-2004, 09:09 PM
Hi girls!!
This is a GREAT site. Everyone here is friendly and there is a lot of support.

For about 3 years I was holding in the secret of wearing women's clothes, then I was deployed and had 7 months w/o dressing up. When I moved back home the first thing to go with me was my fem clothing. After finding this site I've come to terms that I am a crossdresser and that there are a lot of others like me. Before I was a little confused and kind of ashamed about it. I am still in the closet with friends and family and am not sure when that will change.

I would like to thank all of you for the warm welcome and the comfort that this has given me. It is great to be able to share this special thing with others that won't judge you as an outcast.

All of you take care!!
Jenny

~Tammy~
05-14-2004, 09:26 PM
Hi Jenny,

I know exactly what you mean. Most secrets are very hard to keep to oneself, you have the urge to tell someone, to find out what they think of it. But the kind of secrets we have, really are big secrets! To be able to share our kind of secret with someone can lift a huge weight off ones shoulders, and while most of us cannot or will not tell our peronsal friends and family, we find refuge in confiding anonymously with others like ourselves.

This website really seems like a godsend to me, so many nice people in one place, all sharing ideas and experiences with each other, without the fear of being judged for what we do or risking our 'normal' outside lives.

Because of this site, I found many new friends to talk to, to be open with. More open than I could ever be with my parents. I feel like I've been adopted and accepted into this new family.

Three cheers for CD.com.

Hip-Hip, :D Hip-Hip, :D Hip-Hip, :D

~Tammy~