PDA

View Full Version : Piccie of his girlie christmas pressie (from me!)

Lily_gg
12-05-2004, 03:24 AM
Ok, here goes girls! With any luck, there should be a little piccie of his girlie christmas pressie from me attached right here... I figure that I've been going on about it *so* much, you all deserve to see what I'm on about!

Don't know how well you can see it, but the two brush things on the left are actually those blushers with the powder in the lid, and the twist up brushes; the two little compacts just to their right are also blusher (four different colours, don't know what will suit him...); the lippie in the middle is a rich red called 'Brave', but I wanted to leave it sealed; the thing on the far right is a mascara. Oh, and the make up box is lockable (not secure against a thief, but enough to deter prying eyes), black velvet lined with a mirror in the lid; and the Clinique tubes at the back are hand cream and foaming facial cleanser. Then the eyeshadow brush is a (synthetic fibre) Body Shop one, with a flat base, so it'll stand up of it's own accord rather than rolling away. And the Voodoo hold-ups are 'Black Magic' colour apparently - I love the names on girlie stuff!

Have to confess that most of the Clinique stuff is freebies, but I thought he'd like them, so I collected them up and kept them for him. I actually also have the eyeshadow quad, gloss and a lippie like the open one... :p

And the paper it's all standing on is what I'll be wrapping it in - a mixture of each, then piling it all in amongst some shredded iridiscent (sp?! Shiny!) wrapping stuff, all in a big silver gift box, tied with a sheer lilac ribbon.

So, whadya reckon? Is he a very very lucky boy? :p

Tristen Cox
12-05-2004, 03:35 AM
You're such a sweetie Lily :o Yes he's a very lucky boy indeed. I can imagine his eyes when he opens this one. You've done good *hugs*
Thanks for sharing with us ;)

Love & kisses
Tristen

Lily_gg
12-05-2004, 04:06 AM
Glad you like! Your opinion means a lot (partly because it's a good opinion, partly because it would anyway :p)

I'm a little worried about the ring and the earrings - I don't know what his taste is, and the ring isn't a precious stone or anything - it's just a little costume jewellery one until I know what he likes... Am crossing my fingers though :D

Celeste GG
12-05-2004, 04:21 AM
In fact if he doesn't send it to me! Cept I haven't got pierced ears.

Tristen Cox
12-05-2004, 04:24 AM
Love,
Those earings are beautiful, really 'Gorgeous' ;)! And if he doesn't like them you can ship them here. I think your heart's in the right place remember though it's not always the gift but the thought that counts.

Lily_gg
12-05-2004, 04:32 AM
Celeste, they're not pierced. Well, they were, but there's a great little shop opposite QV (corner Swanston and Lonsdale isn't it?) that sells all sorts of beads and what not, including clip-on earring fastenings. And there's another one in QV, a craft shop just down from Matchbox the cookshop, that sells other sorts. So you can simply switch the pierced bits for the clip-on bits...

And no worries Tristen, I know it's the thought, not the gift (else I would've sulked at him on a couple of occasions - how do men get things soooo wrong sometimes?!). I just figure he's been repressing this side of himself for so long, and thinking there's something really wrong with him, that he deserves spoiling a bit (and like I say, the Clinique bits were freebies, lots of which don't suit me, but will probably suit him - I'm fair skin, dark brown hair, he's medium skin, dark blond hair). Plus I love him, so I want to spoil him anyway :D

Celeste GG
12-05-2004, 04:49 AM
Thanks Lilly.... as an added extra, I'll throw in a gift voucher. Bring him to my crossdressing room for, a massage, facial and some dressups, try on wigs and different shoes, Got some cute eyelases with diamonties... Email me and I'll give you my mob no.
Celeste

Lily_gg
12-05-2004, 05:10 AM
Thanks Celeste :)

We may not this time around, as we've not had much time together since he told me (about ten days in fact! Then over four months apart :(), so we want to explore privately for a bit, to see where we want to take it, and where the boundaries are, and he's not here for long, but I'll let him know you offered, and we'll see... :)

Donna Louise
12-05-2004, 05:54 AM
Hon

That is so sweet of you. My SO never got me any make up. The only girly thing she bought me was a pair of rhinestone earrings. She spent a whole $1 on them. She knows how much I love rhinestones.

It would be so wonderful if she got me a special gift but that will not happen. She tolerated me dressing. Yes, I guess tolerating is the best word.

There are some books on makeup I bought, studied and got better at it then she is. :D In fact on special occasions, it is not unusual for me to put most of hers on for her. Guess what she looks better when I do it because I don't "slap it on".

You are very special. I know he will love your gifts. I hope you get something as special in return and have a fantastic holiday.

Hugs
Donna Louise

Lily_gg
12-05-2004, 06:43 AM
Well, my birthday last year he got completely wrong (let's not go there though!), but christmas last year he bought me a beautiful silver ring that I wear all the time, and my birthday this year he spoilt me rotten with a bracelet to match the ring, and this exquisitely unusual heavy twisty silver & as-yet-unidentified stone pendant necklace. So I figure he deserves to be spoilt a bit too :p

We've said we're going to have a dress-up night or two together - we've made each other up once before, and neither of us looked too good to be honest - we tried looks that suit ourselves, not each other, and we were a bit tipsy too, which never helps! Was good fun though, and absolutely hysterical :D

Lily_gg
12-05-2004, 07:56 AM
As far as I know, I just have two brothers - you never can tell though can you?! :p

And it's all wrapped up now - apart from the stockings and the perfume, all the little bits are wrapped and fitted nicely into the box, which is also wrapped, so it looks like he just has three nice pressies. They're crammed in so well, they don't even rattle! I just can't wait to see his face when he opens it all - we're not alone for christmas, so we're having two christmases - one public one, one just us one. It's going to be great - I'm looking forwards to seeing him sooooo much! :D

His 'boy' gift is a bit narcissistic of me - a local studio were doing free shoots, with one free 5x7 photo if you bought anything, so he's getting some nice (erotic! :p) piccies of me in very little. Which I really really hope he likes - that's the pressie I'm worrying the most about - I know he'll love all the make-up etc. So, fingers crossed! :o

Sharon
12-05-2004, 09:05 AM
Lily,
It sounds like you'll have a fabulous Christmas! You're a special woman who knows how to spoil! And be spoiled!
I hope you have a great hiding spot for your gift though, because I'd be looking everywhere for it!

Fiona K
12-05-2004, 09:45 AM
What can I say Lily?
Two beautiful pressies, lucky boy!
Love
Fiona xx

paulaN
12-05-2004, 11:17 AM
what a sweetheart. great gift.

DonnaT
12-05-2004, 01:49 PM
Your BF is a very lucky girl to have you. I think he'll enjoy the gifts, especially when you explore them together in your dress-up session.

Love the long dangles on the earings!

Wendy me
12-05-2004, 01:54 PM
lily your a sweet hart

StephanieCD
12-05-2004, 08:33 PM
What a lucky, lucky boy! You must be a fantastic lady.

KewTnCurvy GG
12-05-2004, 08:43 PM
Lily what a lucky 'grrl' ya haves! Love your choices. Clinique is one of me favs. Happiest of holidays to you both!

hugs
kew

Lily_gg
12-06-2004, 02:09 AM
Hey Kew! Long time no read - how's it going? Is the big move all sorted and everything?... And I can only agree about Clinique - I'm a complete Clinique Freak :D

Everyone else - thank you, *blushes* I hope he does like it all! It's all wrapped up now, so he won't be able to figure out exactly what everything is even if he did go hunting for it (which he's promised not to :p). Well, he'd probably figure out the stockings, but the perfume and the make up box (and certainly its contents, which is everything else!) he shouldn't be able to suss out unless he actually opens them, and then he'd be in trouble!!!

Anyhow, he gets here tomorrow morning (it's 6pm my time right now), so I have to go and finish tidying up my flat, and hide these pressies!!! :D

KewTnCurvy GG
12-06-2004, 02:22 AM
Hi Lily,
Yes I've been in "The Great White North"--aka Canada, Canuckville. Visiting me sweety prior to me move. We had a great time! Moving in like three weeks and have lots to do! I wish you and your grrly the best. She's lucky cuz she's got someone with good taste. As for Clinique, love their Black Honey and Black Lily lipsticks:)

hugs
kew

Jen_TGCD
12-06-2004, 03:59 AM
Lily...

I just thought of this... you should get him something "guy" oriented also. Everyone is going to ask him what you got him... what is he going to say??? :eek:

Lily_gg
12-06-2004, 04:58 AM
Mmmm, the black honey lipgloss is gorgeous - wear it all the time!!! Not seen the Black Lily, may have to look out for that one, what with the name an' all :) Glad to hear you had a great time - I hope everything goes really smoothly for you when the big moving day comes!

Jen - no worries, I think I mentioned somewhere above that he's getting some nice piccies of me as his guy pressie - provocative enough to be very erotic and sexy for him to look at, clean (and arty) enough for him to hang on his wall at home, so that whenever anyone asks "Who's that?!" he can smugly grin and say "MY girlfriend" :p And that's the pressie he's getting on actual christmas day, when we have people around. The girlie pressie will wait until our private christmas day, a few days later... :D

Fiona K
12-06-2004, 03:06 PM
Hi Lily,
Yes I've been in "The Great White North"--aka Canada, Canuckville. Visiting me sweety prior to me move. We had a great time! Moving in like three weeks and have lots to do! I wish you and your grrly the best. She's lucky cuz she's got someone with good taste. As for Clinique, love their Black Honey and Black Lily lipsticks:)

hugs
kew

3 weeks Kew!!?
Wow over Christmas? Good luck with the move!
Love
Fiona

Jen_TGCD
12-06-2004, 04:12 PM
Jen - no worries, I think I mentioned somewhere above that he's getting some nice piccies of me as his guy pressie

Ohhhh, ya! Never mind ! ! ! :D

Jerry
12-06-2004, 04:26 PM
No present is as good at the one that fills the heart. You've clearly made an attempt to do that. Good four you.

Hog hugs. Jerry