PDA

View Full Version : Depressed

Nexis
07-21-2006, 08:16 PM
We have had company of my wifes for two weeksand than we went to N. carolina for aweek vacation. So there has not been much time to get dressed up and go out. So I'll just have to wait till I get a chance to indulge and get undepressed. Love Nexis

Barb Valentine
07-21-2006, 08:28 PM
No sense in getting depressed
It happens from time to time for all of us
Just think of all the fun you'll have when you get dressed
:hugs:

Adrienne Heels
07-21-2006, 08:30 PM
When I can't dress (like now with the kids out of school for the summer) I just try to think like a girl sometimes.....it relaxed me

dancer1
07-21-2006, 08:41 PM
Had house guest for a week had to remove most stuff from Nadeens sweet to give to them to use, your depressed i was overweled, but htere gone i survied and now i spend mytime put everything back.:hugs: Nadeen

lostmyhubby GG
07-21-2006, 11:08 PM
try having your Mum and Step Dad come visit for 6 months and they have no clue, thats what Trisha will soon have to deal with, not to mention his own Son who may be living with us permenantley who does not know.
I dread the next 6 months for Trisha and myself.

Thats depression!!!!

Billijo49504
07-21-2006, 11:17 PM
You and the other folks have my sympothy. I know what it's like to have kids around, they are now grown. Relitives are close enough to go home at night. So I wish you all the best and things w2ill get better..0.02 ..BJ

KELLYANN
07-22-2006, 01:30 AM
DIANE. DON'T BE DEPRESSED!! i'm sure things will work out for you. hold your head high. be proud of who you are! YOU ARE GOOD PEOPLE! TELL TRISHA HI! for me. don't be a stranger. BIG HUGS GIRL. KELLYANN

Joy Carter
07-22-2006, 02:40 AM
All good things in time Hun your friends and realatives won't always be here.

Jodi Lynn
07-22-2006, 07:26 AM
I have been off for the past week and I was looking forward to my wife being out of town for four days (Wed - Sat). 1st she goes and get a girl to come in and take care of her mother who lives with us. Then she tells me it is for eights hours a day, and to make it worst she had her coming in 10AM-2PM and then 5PM - 9PM. So it was the same as allways trying to find the time to be Jodi. Found some time but the late nights almost killed me, giggles

Tiffy
07-22-2006, 08:42 AM
I know the feeling dear as my brother is on his way to North Carolina for a week or two of vacation. But, that also happenes to be where I live and he is staying with us and does not know about me. So I will not be dressing or visiting here much for atleast the next week or so.

April Marie