PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been surprised....

Renee D
07-21-2006, 10:42 PM
Has this happened to you before.......

You have certain people that you think might know something about your cding and then you have people that you think they have no idea what you do....

Have you ever been totally caught off guard when someone your thought had no clue makes a comment like..."You act like a girl", or "Are you gay?" or waves a limp wrist at you implying your gay or femnine?

Take care....

Barb Valentine
07-21-2006, 11:07 PM
I'm afraid not

Billijo49504
07-21-2006, 11:21 PM
Most of the ppl I know , who know about BJ, don't pick on me. And the ones that don't know about BJ, Know I carry a 9mm pistol. Hmmm!!!!

Joy Carter
07-22-2006, 03:22 AM
I was telling another couple about all the work she and I had put into a family room addition (blinds mantal etc.)and the male stated "ARE YOU GAY". I think he is jelous because he can't even pick up a hammer without hurting himself.

Charleen
07-22-2006, 05:43 AM
Nope, Love and xxxx, Lily

Maureen Henley
07-22-2006, 06:42 AM
When I told my sister-in-law, she commented that she had thought I was gay. She semed to be less concerned that I was a CD.

Kristen Kelly
07-22-2006, 06:44 AM
Yes I do, I am not out at work but have had coments, would you rather use the ladies room, you walk more like a women than others around here, and out with your boyfriends again. I do shave all my body hair, shaped my eyebrows, try to keep my nails longer, and wear clear nail polish so they are fishing, they more likely think I'm gay or bi. The comments could just be random coincidences and I'm reading more into them but don't think so. In fact if I was outed at work with no other repercussions it would be one less worry.

connie rotten
07-22-2006, 06:55 AM
Closeted gay guys hopping to have an encounter with a guy they find atrative will say that sort of thing.
Women read me more often than not.

Lady Jayne
07-22-2006, 07:14 AM
Once or twice a year a large group of friends go on holiday together and we have a fancy dress night, the theme is often dressed as women (ballerinas, tarts ect) not trying to pass just men dressed as women, it's a really wild night but it has been said I enjoy it a bit too much!
LOL if only they new.

Rachel Morley
07-22-2006, 12:23 PM
Have you ever been totally caught off guard when someone you thought had no clue makes a comment like..."You act like a girl", or "Are you gay?" or waves a limp wrist at you implying your gay or femnine?
Hi Renee,

Yes, I have. At work people have sometimes made jokey remarks about me being non-many and femme in nature. They've said things like "you know..you sit just like a girl" or because I don't eat meat they make comments about that they assume I eat a lot of salads, and that salads are food for women. Apparently, accordiing to them, I should be eating red meat like a "real man". They say it in a good natured way, I guess they think that they're trying to be funny. I just smile and ingnore them.

Yes I do, I am not out at work but have had coments, would you rather use the ladies room, you walk more like a women than others around here, and out with your boyfriends again. I do shave all my body hair, shaped my eyebrows, try to keep my nails longer, and wear clear nail polish so they are fishing, they more likely think I'm gay or bi. The comments could just be random coincidences and I'm reading more into them but don't think so. In fact if I was outed at work with no other repercussions it would be one less worry.
Hi Kristen,

Ditto or what! This is exactly how it is for me.....particularly your comment "I do shave all my body hair, shaped my eyebrows, try to keep my nails longer, and wear clear nail polish" and "In fact if I was outed at work with no other repercussions it would be one less worry."

elizabeth nicole
07-22-2006, 07:01 PM
I was in the hospital for a week from an auto accident and while there my youngest daughter came to see me.She is a nurse in another hospital and when she came in she handed me my panties that i had on when they took me into the er.One of the nurses was a friend of hers and called her to come and get my clothes.She was very polite and straight forward and said here are your things .Then she started to laugh and wanted to know how long i was going to hide it from her,seems she has known for years.I asked her if it bothered her finding out from another nurse and she said hell no. We see worse than that so get over it dad.Seems she has been dating my shrink for some time and she saw my chart . put the two together and got her own answer.

Rachel M
07-23-2006, 02:24 AM
Elizabeth, I hope you are okay. You're panty situation and the accidents give another meaning to "Make sure you have on clean underwear" I guess we were all told that to be spared the embarrassment of having dirty or soiled undies, but to have on our panties...oh dear.
Rachel

BeckyZ
07-23-2006, 04:29 AM
Years ago I had a friend at work tell me I sat like a girl. He was sprawled out in an office chair so I called him a macho a******. Best defense is a good offense and it shut him up. After that I became more aware of men's posture when sitting and have often wondered if the men who sit naturally like a "girl" would like to talk about it.

Melinda Lou
07-23-2006, 04:14 PM
I haven't had much of that, though I did have a female friend in college tell me she thought I'd make a cute girl and that she'd like to dress me up in some of her clothes (should've taken her up on it, but I was too paranoid that I would seem eager). I do like to garden (as does my dad) but have little or no interest in home decor, so I don't think my feminine side leaks into my masculine too much. :P

DebbieThomas
07-24-2006, 10:04 AM
afew monthes ago a friend's wife said to me "you act like a girl and dress in girls clothes, when are you getting the boob job" :shocked: I have been pushing things lately. wearing mostly women clothes, painting my nail bright colors. anyways I just looked at her an said "I have appointment in two weeks" she smiled an said "hope they do a better job then what I got" nothing been said since but I feel she knows all about me.

JoAnnDallas
07-24-2006, 10:34 AM
I accidently wore one of my wife's Hanes T-shirts. So she bought me about six of them the other day. Totally shocked me. I beginning to wonder if she knows about my fem side. LOL

angie_pacd
07-24-2006, 11:35 AM
My wife knows of my dressing, but I hid it from my kids for years. 4 yrs ago my daughter did catch me in a baby doll and matching panty, I was so embaressed, but we talked and I think she suspected anyway. Its nice not having to hide from her anymore, kinda glad she knows... Angie

Tina Dixon
07-24-2006, 11:46 AM
Nope

noname
07-24-2006, 12:08 PM
"Are you gay?"

I've been asked this my entire life. ( And no I'm not gay ) I suspect it's due to growing up with only my mom and sisters. It's more than likely little mannerisms or what not. I know I've asked people, what would give you the idea that I would be gay? They never seem to know, and neither do I.

In responce to "sit like a girl" for me it really is the most comfortable. You kno what really hurts it's crossing your legs where you ankle is on top of your knee. Now that hurts. I've had guys say, I can't sit like that, it would crush my balls. Gee, how mascunline of, telling people your balls are so big you can't and cross your legs. ( rolls eyes )

Irene W.
07-24-2006, 12:26 PM
Yes - Several times I have had people think that I am gay when I talk to them on the phone. When I meet them they shake their heads and say no. I was comming out to my family I told them I had an announcement and my daughter-in-law said your not gay and your not going to die -- are you a crossdresser?

Wenda
07-26-2006, 07:47 PM
I accidently wore one of my wife's Hanes T-shirts. So she bought me about six of them the other day. Totally shocked me. I beginning to wonder if she knows about my fem side. LOL
DUH? What do you need, a freekin' billboard?:happy:

"I have appointment in two weeks" she smiled an said "hope they do a better job then what I got" nothing been said since but I feel she knows all about me.
Yup, you're busted. may as well come clean and enoy it.

Melissa A.
07-26-2006, 08:12 PM
Once or twice a year a large group of friends go on holiday together and we have a fancy dress night, the theme is often dressed as women (ballerinas, tarts ect) not trying to pass just men dressed as women, it's a really wild night but it has been said I enjoy it a bit too much!
LOL if only they new.

Now ya see, that( if I cared about people knowing) would be my doom. I could no more just throw on a dress just to be funny than I could eat a big turd off the ground! I would be compelled to do it right, and the jig would be up. Yeah, they'd know I enjoy it a bit too much!

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Bernice
07-26-2006, 08:36 PM
Until I was thirty or so, about half the strangers I talked to on the phone thought I was female. I never had the courage to press my luck though.

My best friend used to make snyde remarks about "going to Kansas City clothes" which I always assumed meant "in drag", though I never asked him what he really meant, and we never discussed crossdressing, and as far as I know, he doesn't crossdress.

There was the one time my boss asked me if I wore panties to work, but he was just being a jerk.

I think maybe you read (or it is very easy to read) too much into such things. :hugs: