PDA

View Full Version : What Mom said...

rickie121x
07-21-2006, 11:11 PM
I remember when I was a little guy, say only five or six years old; in the bathroom one day and combing my hair, she said something like "Oh you would have made such a lovely little girl. Honey? (...talking to my dad who was in another room) come in here and see how cute he looks, wouldn't he have made a pretty little girl?" With her finger under my chin holding my head at that special sensual angle.... The scene is still very clear in my mind - even though I am quite old....

So I remember this incident from time to time, as the beginning of my wanting to be female. However my Dad was a jock, and I wanted to please him too.... so I knew of dilemna at an early age.

Really it did not really bother me much, as I just adapted to the circumstances, did well in sports, and then wore her nylons and girdles when no one was around. Actually she must have known that someone was messing around in her drawers - women have an acute sense about that - I would believe. But she never said anything - I wonder if that silence was an even further encouragement?????

I have loved dressing all my life. It has been a greatest pleasure as well as a wonderful solace.

Anyone else have any little incidents in their early life that might have helped give rise to their crossdressing characteristic?

Rickie

pywacket
07-21-2006, 11:40 PM
I remember being dressed for halloween as a girl when I was 4 or 5. I remeber being fussed over and that they made a wig out of yarn.

The scene is still vivid in my mind many years later.

GG Vanya
07-22-2006, 12:18 AM
I have loved dressing all my life. It has been a greatest pleasure as well as a wonderful solace.

Rickie

Rickie,

What a profound word to describe the change I see in Trudi when she dresses!

I've used many words, searching for that elusive perfect one: at peace, relaxed, quiet, demure, soulful, a state of grace, at ease, etc., but the word solace is perfect!

I can SO relate to that term, as my solace during the grieving process after my Mom's recent death, is singing quietly to myself, the old standard hymns I learned on her lap and in her arms. (As a former professional singer, I find solace from so many things in this manner.)

Thank you for saying that one word that kept hovering just out of reach, in the cobwebbed corners of an aging cranium. :D :hugs:

Rachel M
07-22-2006, 01:03 AM
I guess i was hard to shop for when I was younger. There were times I can hear my mom saying "If you were a girl, it would be so much easier to shop for." WTF, I find it harder dressing femme than Drab. I truly understand the long standing joke "Does this make me look fat...?"
Rachel

Joy Carter
07-22-2006, 02:55 AM
It was drummed it to my head when I was young my older brothers always told me I was a gurl and my mom remarked several times she would rather have had a girl instead.:o

older not wiser
07-22-2006, 03:17 AM
Hi Rickie, I had a very special relationship with my mother which was tested just before I entered the teen years. I was in her room wearing her stockings,garterbelt and bra when she abrubtly came home early from work and caught me. We stared at each other what seemed like eternity and then she came over to me kissed me like a mother does and told me that it was OK with her if I wanted to wear her lingerie but that I should wear the correct size. She said that she would help me and that this would be our secret. She indeed helped me with lingerie, make-up and coordination. She kept her secret and we shared many pleasant times together as mother/daughter. She took this secret to the grave and I miss her terribly.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

Adrienne Heels
07-22-2006, 07:13 AM
Rickie, my mom always used to tell everyone she really wanted to have had a daughter. She and my aunties used to love watching me walk around intheir high heels when I was a little boy. And my mom used to love to take me shopping with her, browsing at all sorts of womens clothing.

Phyliss
07-22-2006, 07:36 AM
To those who had a loving Mother, I so envy you. My Mom passed away when I was 9 and Dad never remarried. I grew up without the presence of a Mother figure in my life. My early "dressing" years consisted of sneaking into the attic and trying on her clothes that my Dad didn't get rid of.
She died in 1954 and I still miss her.

DeeInGeorgia
07-22-2006, 12:30 PM
Several events for me. One time my younger sister and the next door neighbor girl (my age) and I all dressed up in leotards to play, and then we showed my Mom all of us dressed. Also wearing skirts for my Mom while she marked the hem on several occasions.

Carroll
07-22-2006, 01:17 PM
My mother told me several times that I was suppose to be a girl, and that I would have made a cute little girl. When I actually told her about me earlier this year, she didn't seem surprised at all.

Wenda
07-22-2006, 02:25 PM
I vaguely remember, and see some photographic evidence of my mom's youngest sister and her oldest neice, my older cousin, dressing me, putting Toni home perms in my hair, etc. I enjoyed it enormously, I was the centre of attention.
Then, I turned 6, started school, and became a 'boy' (ie, little man). short hair, no more perms, no dressing, don't cry, no more centre of attention. I didn't resent it or protest, because that was just the way it was in the mid fifties. I guess I thought all of us were born female, and some of us, the bigger and stonger ones maybe, were selected to wear pants, piss standing up, swear and have short hair. We wore unstylish shoes and attractive clothes, but were paid more and expected to be the pillars of society. Seemed like a reasonable deal at the time.

Krystenw
07-22-2006, 04:31 PM
My mom wanted a little girl but she got me instead. It didn't stop her though. Until I started the first grade I pretty much was a little girl during the week when dad was a work and a little boy when he was home and on weekends. I can remember when she had me dressed as a little boy that people would make comments about how long my hair was and that I would sure make a nice looking little girl.
Wish I had that hair now.

PennyH
07-22-2006, 04:51 PM
My mum was and still is fantastic. She caught me about 3 years ago ( i was 18ish) in my sisters room all dressed up. My sister was away at Uni. I often helped myself to her things over the years and had been getting away with it. The day she walked in on me, for the record it wasnt anything really sexy, just a long hippie dress, very plain make up and a wig of my own. She was shocked and angry for about 10mins while i undressed. I went downstairs and said i was sorry, but she said she was for getting angry, and suspected i was GAY years ago. She said she was happy for me to be happy. the rest is history. she gave me advise and continues to help me.

Rhonda Jean
07-22-2006, 10:50 PM
I remember my Mom and my sister telling me "If you kiss your elbow you'll turn into a girl!" Needless to say, I nearly dislocated my shoulder on many occasions. I don't know where this saying came from. Anybody else ever heard it(or tried it!)?

jjjjohanne
07-28-2006, 07:02 AM
My mom helped me dress as a girl for a costume once. It was so great going through her clothes with her help and knowledge. I had tried so many of them on in the past without her knowledge...