PDA

View Full Version : The bra

judyk
12-05-2004, 05:48 AM
I’d like to talk about my forvrite piece of clothes my bra.
I used to wear a bra so I could have breast or at least a place to put some thing to look like I had breast.
Now I wakeup and put on a bra because I need one!
No surgery here, but I have attachable forms that go on Friday at 6:00pm and stay there until Monday at 5:45am, when I under go a double radical masticmey …..I hate that.

There is a joining that takes place when I wear a bra, for the same reason as any girl.
It’s hard to explain but at this point in my life I wear a bra 15hrs a day, a self imposed rule, but the balance of the time I wear a tight camisole after 9:00pm and to bed, it flattends my boobs a bit but provides the support I need for my breast’s.

Men have been so cheated by nature by not having breast, all men need to at least try wearing a good fitting bra and forms and for that mater all women need to try wearing a proper fitting bras, I makes a world of difference in how you feel about your self.
It is estimated that 70% to 80% of the GG’s are wearing the wrong size bra, if they have been wearing them since 12 and can’t get it correct, I feel lucky that I know my correct bra size.

I’d like to know what you think of the subject if anything.

Hug’s

Judyk

Donna Louise
12-05-2004, 06:00 AM
Hi Judy

Yes, I love bras. There is something magical about them for me. I have tons of them. Well not tons but more then 20. My SO has 5 :D

Unfortnately the forms I have you cannot attach. I have asked the company about attaching them but they said there is currently no adhesive that the recommend. They are Pals. Other then that they are very natural.

I would love to sleep in them and not have to wear a bra at night. Oh well, what's a girl to do?

Hugs
Donna Louise

Wendy me
12-05-2004, 07:42 AM
sometimes after a long time wereing a bra i love the feeling of wereing something silkey realy makes my nipples feel soooooooooooooooo.....nice.

Wenda
12-05-2004, 09:14 AM
I also love bras and the breasts that fill them. My early cd ing was based around my mom's 36 C strapless that I wore more than she did. Interestingly, when I resumed dressing this past July, I was looking for enormous breasts. The more femme I became, mentally, the smaller the boobs became. Now I wear a set of 'Barely There" braless when I go out. have about a dozen bras, bustiers, etc. Once I seemed to have satisfied my desire for bras, I got a bit carried away with gloves. Life is just one fetish after the other. wenda.

atitlover
12-06-2004, 09:19 PM
Hello All:

Ah, it's soo nice to read about my favorite area of the female anatomy and the countless varieties of clothing that covers, enhances, exposes or supports them. My collection of Victoria Secrets, Fredericks and TG catalog pictures from various sites has become an obsession and I never tire of flipping thru the pages. Alas, the origin of my User Name: "atitlover" :p

When I dress, a bra is the first piece of clothing to go on. It's always exciting looking in the mirror and feels soo good as I reach behind me to snap it closed. The transition begins! I'm saving up for some breast forms, but have found a way to fold and roll up slips & nighties to look & feel realistic. Adding the latex nipples completes the look. Sometimes I'm a B, sometimes a C and sometimes a 50's style pointy D depending on my mood and the sweater or blouse I want wear.

To share a true moment in my life: When I was around 10 my parents & I always visited my grandparents shore home on Sundays during the summer months. During one of my adventures I discovered an abandoned "Chicken Coop" deep in the woods behind the house. What I found awakened my love for the female breast forever. Piles of old Playboy magazines, tattered with pages stuck together from the weather, but still viewable. Pages and pages of pictures, cartoons and drawings that became an endless adventure of discovery for me. Needless to say, I spent many hours there until one day I caught a severe case of poison oak. Not a big deal, right? WRONG. Not only did I have it on my arms and legs, I also had it all over my butt! :eek: Needless to say, the woods were off limits. The next summer my favorite hiding place was gone. Sigh! :(

In parting, here's atitlover original: What is the medical term for a woman whose nipples are soo aroused and erect that they are distinctly visible when she's wearing a sheer bra and silky white V neck blouse?

ERECTILE NIPPLE SYNDROME
[pronounced e-rec-tile nip-pile]

Maaaaaah atitlover aka paulene

Sweet Susan
12-07-2004, 12:05 AM
Okay, so call me silly, but is Judyk a gg or a cd? I got lost in the verbage, and after awhile I couldn't figure it out. Does she wear a bra because it makes her feel like a woman, or is she a woman who wears a bra because, duh! she needs one.

But, to answer her question and to comment on her comments...... I used to wear a bra because I thought it made me feel more feminine, but I've quit wearing them. I have never been fitted for a bra, but I've been told that the best place to go is Nordstrom's, where they will fit a person to the best and most perfect bra for that person. My wife won't buy her bras anywhere else. If I could get a bra that actually made me feel feminine, I would wear it. But like most of us, at least I assume like most of us, I get my bras by happen chance. I usually buy one on the fly, and I've always been rather cheap about it and not spent much money on one. I find buying bras to be the most difficult women't item to buy. Particularly if I don't want them to know it's for me. Of course, that is something I need to get over but it's tough. I have no problem buying panties, chamisoles, skirts, dresses, or wigs or make up any of the other items, but buying bras has been the shits!

Danny
12-07-2004, 07:31 AM
I also love bras and the breasts that fill them. My early cd ing was based around my mom's 36 C strapless that I wore more than she did. Interestingly, when I resumed dressing this past July, I was looking for enormous breasts. The more femme I became, mentally, the smaller the boobs became.wenda.

Bras were my first and still my best love as far as feminine attire is concerned. My cding started with my sister's 34 B padded Maidenforms. Fortunately, she had more than one, but I wore one so often, I am surprised she never seemed to notice when one was missing. Maybe she didn't pay a lot of attention and just lost count.

I experimented with big cups for quite a while, but now usually opt for a more natural look. Still have a weakness, though, for retro styles and find many interesting items on Ebay searching "bullet bra." Recently found a very sexy Maiden Form (two words) Brassiere (not "Bra"), but it was not in a size I could use. Circle stitched torpedo cups from the 1950's and 60's are fun to wear, but difficult to fill.

sissy stacy
12-08-2004, 12:44 AM
(curtsey)

I love brassieres, too.

Being a retro-girl,my favourite is the bullet bra. I get mine from Vicky's Nylons. They have them in regular and satin and in white and black.

(curtsey)

Nikki A.
12-08-2004, 12:52 AM
It's funny that we all seem to start trying to fill D+ cups at first but as we get more into it we go for a size that is more natural. I can in a well fitted stretch cup go with a 40B with silicone addins even a C. A bra that holds and does not wrinkle up in front is to me a huge turn-on. I'm getting to the point that the bras that don't fit right are getting trashed or in some cases my wife is finding them back in her piles. What she don't know won't hurt her. I just make sure that I don't borrow any of her current ones.
PS the wife is between a large C or a regular D except when she lost a lot of weight (that's how I got the Bs& Cs)

Robertacd
12-08-2004, 09:30 AM
Bras are me favorite too. At last count I had well over 50,:eek: every style and all the colors of the rainbow.

Sierra
12-08-2004, 10:04 PM
I hear you Roberta! Over 50 bras here too and all colors and styles,but no cheap ones in recent years.Five years of hormones and vacum domes makes my C cups quite full,never tried forms and no need too.I spend a lot of time developing my breast and modeling bras.My wife enjoys sucking them when we make love and it makes me sooo happy a little sooner than I prefer. :D