PDA

View Full Version : First adventure

Bobbie cd
07-22-2006, 01:37 AM
Up to now, I have never had to courage to do more than slink out to roll up the windows on my car late on dark nights.

Tonight, I finally gathered up enough courage to get completely dressed in skirt, hose, heels, makeup, the whole works, walked through my back yard to the car and went out for a drive. First, I just drove to the drive-up ATM, and around a bit. It was so wonderful, felt very liberating!:D

Then I decided that I wanted to stop by the Coke machine in front of a closed store at a nearby strip mall. Worked up the courage to get out of the car, walk up to the machine, and put my money in.

Just my luck, the **** machine spit my money back out.
(What? My money not good enough for you, you piece of junk?) Scorn and rejection from a stupid pop machine!!
The shame of it all. LOL

That was very irritating, so, I got back in the car to go home, only to have a lovely black and white pull up on me and flick their lights. Holy ***** Batman! Up comes this lady cop, asking what is going on. (Have been some vandalism and theft in the city, people stealing copper fixtures, etc.) My heart was pounding, I will tell you.
I don't know how I managed to maintain my cool and dig my drivers liscense (complete with male pic) out of my purse and hand it her. I just had to sit there praying that everything would turn out ok. Even had a male cop pull in to check out what was going on. (Bet they had a fine laugh at my expense!). In the end, the lady cop returned my ID and apologised for the inconvenience, completely professional, and I was able to escape and drive home.

I'm sure that they will have a fun time telling that story around the law enforcement center!

As for me, well, I survived it, didn't die from shame, and will just have to be a bit more careful in the future.:heehee:

Calliope
07-22-2006, 01:45 AM
I'm sure that they will have a fun time telling that story around the law enforcement center!

Nah, cops see everything, and a lot of it is unpleasant. They might have said something to each other for the next minute about your appearance - and then the rest of their shift consumed their attentions.

Nevertheless, good for you for getting out!

Rachel M
07-22-2006, 02:34 AM
Reminds me of one night I went out. I went to gas up, then the ATM, and finally the soda machines outside a grocery store. The grocery store was closed, and the night crew were out front taking a break. Nervous as heck, in front of this group of young men, the first machine ate my money. Back to the car to get some more and try machine number two that was sold out. Well, having the confidence I passed in the dark in front of that night crew, I took it as a sign and went back to the gas station mini mart to buy a soda. The young man greeted me as I entered, I grabbed a soda and went to the counter. I expected to just pay and be on my way without any dialogue. Well, being extra courteous, the soda was 2 for $2 and engaged me into a dialogue. With my best femme voice I replied and grabbed a second bottle. It was a fun late nite adventure.
Rachel

Phillis
07-22-2006, 07:41 AM
My first adventure I was a little nervous, now I do not pay any attention to any one who may be looking. I go out in the yard every day dressed en-femme and enjoy every minute of it. I have ventured out fulled dressed on Sundays. I will walk to the bank and back which is about three miles round trip, fully dressed. I wear a shoulder lenght gray wig, no make up, maybe some lipstick. As I have walk no one pays any attention to you.