PDA

View Full Version : First time out!!!!

NewbieCD
07-22-2006, 02:04 AM
Yay i got my first time out enfemme. It was a great evening I went out to a club that is considered alternative life style. Went out with a lot of my friends me and Wifey decided to have our bachelor & bachelorette party together. Sounds like a odd idea but we are an odd couple LOL. Wifey came up with the idea of going out my first during our party it was very cool. I got ready about 6pm where sposed to be there at 11pm got home at 530 am. Many hours as Brandy (that is my name)(Wifey picked it) When we got close we went out to eat. Standing outside of the restaurant i got checked out by bikers driving by. (That is a great feeling.) When we got to the club it was amature drag queen night the MC there went through the crowd and pick out all the crossdessers then she came towards me smiled at me and moved on I do not think she knowed the truth. It was the best i ever looked all my friends kept telling me that they would never know i was a man. After the club we left we stoped at a gas station for water I was told to go in and get it i walked back got the water turned around to the gas station attendant looking at me my pulse starting racing i thought this is gonna go bad but he never even raised an eyebrow to me even when i spoke to him. Also in the club my friend also in drag just to have a good time talked to this woman at the bar that had a boyfriend that worked there told her about me and when i got to her the first word out of her mouth is if your freind never told me i would not have noticed you look so good. It was such a good night and of course i got pictures the bad thing about it is Brandy is wanting so bad to do it again. Hope you like this pic.

Joy Carter
07-22-2006, 02:12 AM
Lovely Brandi your one lucky gurl may your up coming marriage stay happy, trusting and loving.

Jasmine Ellis
07-22-2006, 02:13 AM
Sounds that you had a great night out. Well done thank you for sharing

renee k
07-22-2006, 02:17 AM
Hi Brandy,

Judging by your smile,looks like you had I good time. Wish,I could have been there to share in the fun. By the way, best wishes and many more happy moments such as this in your marriage!

Huggs, Renee

CDsWifey GG
07-22-2006, 04:37 AM
I am really surprised our non-CD friends were so cool about dressing and even said they would go again sometime. They didn't act like they were suspicious of him or anything even tho he was obviously having a ball I just wanted to make sure his first time out was met with acceptance and support even tho we cant really tell them all that it wasn't just something crazy to do for one memorable night. Next I think it would be cool to go to the mall and go shopping together for some great new stuff (in his size for once if possible :heehee: ) but he is nervous about going somewhere so public and what will happen. Maybe we will just go back to the club or others like it for a while.

SherriePall
07-22-2006, 11:37 AM
Brandy -- Judging by your pics, I can see why the MC walked by you and why nobody else even suspected. You look great, hun! Best on your upcoming wedding.

gennee
07-22-2006, 12:01 PM
Congrats on your wonderful evening out. Looking at your photo, you would have fooled me, too. You look fabulous!

Gennee

:thumbsup:

Marla GG
07-22-2006, 12:31 PM
Wow, you look terrific! You are such cute couple. It sounds like you had a really fun night, too. Here's hoping you get to do it again soon....but I warn you, it can be addictive. :D

Love Marla xx

Rachel Morley
07-22-2006, 12:41 PM
Hi Brandy and Wifey,

I know my wife Marla has already commented above, but I felt I just had to say "you go girls" ! Awesome pics, awesome look, and very passable. Gosh, you sound just like us, a happy couple having fun with crossdressing! Terrific!

P.S. Brandy, your mascara looks fab!

Adrienne Heels
07-22-2006, 12:52 PM
Brandy, you look so happy in those pictures. And you make such a cute couple!! Good luck on your marriage!!!

NewbieCD
07-25-2006, 11:00 AM
Thank you all i hope next time i get to go out i have a better wig a long straight hair one i like straight hair and shoes that fit i wear a size 12 no shoes stores around here carry that size so i squeaze my foot into an 11 and truck on not always a good idea. (LOL)

Stacie Stockman
07-25-2006, 12:05 PM
You're a cutie!

NewbieCD
07-25-2006, 12:09 PM
Thank You Thank You

Jenni
07-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Brandi you indeed look awesome; the makeup looks perfect and I never would've guessed either. Congrats to you and your new bride!:happy:

jen

Michelle Ellis
07-25-2006, 05:00 PM
What a fun evening! I envy you :p

You do look great :)

M

NighttimeGirl
07-25-2006, 06:34 PM
n1 girl I wish you and your gf all the best happiness for the future, by the way you look hot! great goin Brandy

Carlacd
07-25-2006, 06:55 PM
Sounds like a fun time for the both of you. Cute pics too.

EricaCD
07-25-2006, 06:56 PM
The expression of joy on your face says it all. You look beautiful. I am absolutely thrilled to hear you had such a great experience. Congrats!

Erica

swiss_susan
07-25-2006, 07:16 PM
Sounds like you al had a great night.

Hope you keep having that much fun together for a long long time.

And you look absolutely lovely,

Susan

Jean Marie
07-27-2006, 01:22 PM
Hello I am David a mature gentleman [also a frustrated CD] from Lexington,Ky and just stumbled across your profile and threads. I saw your photo and you look really great to be a newbie and I am sure having the help and support of your wife is a tremendous help and boost. Just wondfering if you are aware that there is a CD and trans support group here in Lex. This group is for CDs, TS and thier SOs The next meeting is Sat. evening at 7pm Aug. 5th. I'd be happy to give you more info. I'll bet you don't really realizr how lucky you are to be this far along in your expression of your feminine side at your young. I am in my fifties now and I wasted well over twenty years becoming comfortable with myself as a crossdresser. I hope you don't mind me taking the liberty of writing to you. All the Luck and LOve David [Jean Marie]:love:

kathy gg
07-27-2006, 02:15 PM
Of many of the pics that I see posted, I rarely comment on them, because as mom aslways said, if you got nothing nice to say ...well you know....

But your photo is by far one of the most passable and also *naturally* happy looking cd pics I have seen in a while.

You look comfortable, your make up looks spot-on, your hair looks believable, and your outfit looks perfect.

I so enjoy seeing other couples out having fun! You two rock!

:D

NewbieCD
07-28-2006, 04:59 AM
Of many of the pics that I see posted, I rarely comment on them, because as mom aslways said, if you got nothing nice to say ...well you know....

But your photo is by far one of the most passable and also *naturally* happy looking cd pics I have seen in a while.

You look comfortable, your make up looks spot-on, your hair looks believable, and your outfit looks perfect.

I so enjoy seeing other couples out having fun! You two rock!

:D
I dont know really what to say but thank you so much see how Amanda looks i thank highly of your oppion. Yay i am pretty.0.02