PDA

View Full Version : The thrill of being seen..intended or not!

Renee D
07-22-2006, 11:12 AM
I have to admit one of the great thrills of cding is being seen. The need to be seen by others and show my feminine side is very exciting.

I always get my nails done while in drab and what I love most about the whole thing is I am not trying to pass as female but as a guy who is getting his nails done. The nail tech's and other women in the salon might take a quick look at my nails but then it's like no big deal after that. I cherish that feeling of being accepted. The best conversations for me have been at a nail salon. It is so much fun talking to other women about nails especailly when see my nails.

My question is this....do you have the need to be seen whether it is intended or not? Is that the most thrilling part of this wonderful activity that we all love so much? Is is for me..

I would love to hear your comments...

Take care.....

Calliope
07-22-2006, 11:32 AM
My question is this....do you have the need to be seen whether it is intended or not? Is that the most thrilling part of this wonderful activity that we all love so much? Is is for me..

Oh sure, bringing my fem identity into the public is the surest way to validate her existence. I pretty well go out enfem everyday so I must admit the 'thrill' is pretty attenuated... That said, my step-brother (and best friend of 30 years) will visit me here in Portland next week and, since he's yet to really see me 'all out,' I admit I am getting that old buzz thinking about doing the downtown scene with him enfem.

gennee
07-22-2006, 12:06 PM
I like to be seen by the public because I am introducing Gennee to the world. I have gotten some compliments so I guess I pass rather well. The idea is that I love to be out enfemme.

Gennee

MarinaTwelve200
07-22-2006, 12:48 PM

I would love to hear your comments...

Take care.....

For myself, being a "private" CD, I do not want to be seen "dressed" anymore than I would want to be seen naked. I have determined that this attitude is not so much fear of being found out, but a true feeling that my CD is a PRIVATE thing I do. I mention this here just to point out how different some of us are from others .---Nothing wrong with either approach, just personal differences that may be tied to our personal reasons for CDing.

The only time I DID go out dressed was 2004 to a halloween party---as a gypsy fortune teller. And the only reason was that I was SO PROUD of how cool my costume was that it overcame my Privacy sense.(and being Halloween it WAS OK) I havent been out since then though.

Phoebe Reece
07-22-2006, 02:18 PM
Dressing is in some ways very much like stage acting. Staying at home dressed up is like rehearsing a part in a play. Going out is like a live performance for an audience. If you do a good job, your audience will approve. Actors live for that approval from their audience.

MarinaTwelve200
07-22-2006, 02:31 PM
Dressing is in some ways very much like stage acting. Staying at home dressed up is like rehearsing a part in a play. Going out is like a live performance for an audience. If you do a good job, your audience will approve. Actors live for that approval from their audience.

Oh Yes, I DO beleive that is indeed the case--with those who want to be seen. I also think that ACTORS--or ACTING is a milder form of that which makes some of us want to CD.--In the case of the actor, changing identity is just enough---but us CDs need to push it further, by "changing" sex as well.

Kate Simmons
07-22-2006, 03:07 PM
Don't need to be "seen". I really don't care what others think anyway. The things most important to me are my family and friends. Ericka

trannie T
07-22-2006, 04:57 PM
I don't pass. At 6' 3" and over 300# I have no hope of passing. I still enjoy going out, even knowing that everyone who sees me will determine my true gender quickly. I'm sure that some people are laughing behind my back but to my face most everyone I encounter is polite and accepting.

tekla west
07-22-2006, 05:21 PM
Lucky for me, everyday in San Francisco is Halloween. Halloween itself is off the charts.