PDA

View Full Version : TGEA party

DonnaT
12-05-2004, 10:50 AM
Well, my first time out started out slow. On the way there, my wife asked me not to take any pictures. Sorry guys! I didn't ask why, I knew. I can't get it out of her head that the pictures aren't going to be posted online for some TG dating service.

Traffic on I-66 was at a stand still in a couple of places, one an accident and another, over population :)

We got to the venue around 6:30, signed in, and tied a pink balloon to my chair so a couple of girls (Sharon, Beauty) from another forum whe were going to be there could find me. Wrong chair, I'll explain later.

Picked up a card key for the room to change to fem. I wore my tux to the party, so as not to look out of place. The card key didn't want to work, but luckily another girl was in the room changing and let me in.

We chatted a bit while getting changed. She was funny, to me anyway, going on about how she had her mothers body.

I told her I had my dad's, until I shaved, then it was my mom's face.

Dinner started at 7:30, I got there at 7:45. My wife came looking for me, thought I had a heart attack or something :o . Damn it takes too long to put on make-up right. And then things were going wrong.

My tape job to arch my brows? Tape wouldn't stick. Sweating too much I reckon. Nervous, frantic, take your pick. Heck I couldn't draw a straight line so forgo the lip liner. At least the mascara went on better than I could have asked for.

Quick introductions were made at the table. One of the ladies sitting beside my wife was from NJ, Linda, and came in just for the party. She said her SO was accepting, but just wouldn't go out with her. She and my wife talked a bit.

After dinner there was some socialization. I looked for several ladies I had emailed from TGEA and Tri-Ess, they were easy to find and talk to.

Still hadn't found Sharon or Beauty. My balloon didn't seem to be working. I finally got pointed towards Sharon's table, but she wasn't there. A GG there asked if I was Donna, and said Sharon had gone looking for me.

I made my way back to my balloon, and Sharon finally found it. She forgot I was going to do that, until she saw it. We talked, and then went back to her table. The GG there turned out to be her fiance.

Sharon's fiance took a picture of us together.

I also had the professional photographer take 3 pictures. My wife gave the OK ;) When I get those I'll scan them and post them.

The enternainment for the night was Miss Eda Bagel http://edabagel.com/index.htm. In the show with her was Miss Tamara Night and I can't remember the other girl's name. I am so bad with names.

By midnight, my wife was plum tuckered out. She had the midnight shift Friday night, and the mini day spay treatment that afternoon, so hadn't been to be since Friday. So, after the show, instead of staying for the dance, my wife waited by the table, and I went back to the room and put on my tux. Sure is a lot faster going Fem-to-drab.

I put everthing in the car, and went back to get my wife. I said goodby to Linda. She said I sure looked completely different.

I then went to say goodby to Roxanne (TGEA pres.) and thank her. Passed Sharon on the way, said something to her, but she didn't catch it.

Caught up with Sharon again, she was having pictures taken again. When they finished, I said "One more" to Sharon. She was confussed. I pulled her back to the photo backdrop and she was wondering who the hell I was. :D until I said "Donna". But alas, they had run out of film.

So you'll see pics when I see pics.

Oops, forgot about the wrong chair. It was near the back and too far away from the enternainment. I was standing most of the time in 4" heels to see the show.

Julie
12-05-2004, 11:05 AM
Sounds like it was quite a fun evening Donna, the time must've flown. The venue sonds quite large by the way you described the problems tracking Sharon down.

It was a pity you had to leave before the dance but it sounds as if your wife had been working hard.

JJ

Trinity_cat
12-05-2004, 11:11 AM
Congrats on your first time out, Donna

Looking forward to seeing the pics.

DonnaT
12-05-2004, 03:16 PM
Here's one picture. I look so big! Well, I guess I am, down to 236 this morning! Maybe a two piece dress of different colors next time?

Julie
12-05-2004, 05:10 PM
Very nice photo Donna and I like the dress.

You say you were down to 236 this morning, were you different last night then. :)

JJ

DonnaT
12-05-2004, 05:21 PM
Thank Julie. Yes 238 lbs ;)

Since I bought the gown last month, lost at least 10 lbs. Top was a tad loose, plus I did a little BRS on the breasts so they didn't stand out like they use to.

LauraB
12-05-2004, 06:26 PM
Donna
I think you look fantastic and I am sure we are all proud of you

Love
Laura