PDA

View Full Version : Foundation

Brooke A
07-22-2006, 02:03 PM
Hi girls,
Well I just finished making my first set of birdseed boobs. I figured that I might as well try them, since I haven't been happy with the other falsies I've tried, & I'm suprised that they are quite nice. On to the point, I have a problem when applying my foundation. It's not at all smooth, if you look closely it looks like tiny goosepimples on my face. I admit that I have bad skin, but I think that I should get better results than I am. I'm using Derma-Blend. I've been putting it on with my fingers, shoild I use a sponge. Also, what's the best way to use the seting powder?
Thanks for all your input, Brooke A.

Miranda33
07-22-2006, 03:30 PM
Wow I didn't think anyone used bird seed anymore but me they are cheap cheap and I love mine Take care Hon...0.02

Karren H
07-22-2006, 04:12 PM
Wow I didn't think anyone used bird seed anymore but me they are cheap cheap and I love mine Take care Hon...0.02

It's chirp chirp not cheap cheap...... :D

And yes I still use mine for that cleavage look...with low cut tops and dresses. Just stay away from flocks of birds!!

I use L'oreal One Step foundation, a paste, comes with a sponge applicator and is really great for blending and smoothing..... Don't really need powder..

I've tried liquids and was never happy with the results.

Love Karren

Marika
07-22-2006, 04:47 PM
Yes using a sponge is the best way to get an even application. Join the Beauty Club for great tips on make up.