PDA

View Full Version : Even better!

Launa
12-05-2004, 11:16 AM
Well,
I have been allowed to wear lingerie pretty much when ever i can by my loving and understanding wife for pretty much 3 years now. Normal clothes and bras had been off limits though. Well NO MORE! WoooHoooo!

Following our policy of openness, we both got a bit tipsy while playing video games and began to discuss my "hobby" as she calls it. I told her that female clothing, not just lingerie tickles my fancy, and thats half the reason i like to shopping with here. I get to check out the latest fashions!

Next day we find ourselves out at a mall and i commented on a satiny soft pink ruffled skirt on sale. "Thats nice" i said. Well, she grabs it and smiles at me! Later on, after i returned from a smoke break outside, she is there with a matching set of panties and bra!

All in all, i ended up with the satiny soft pink ruffle skirt, a pink and brown school girl skirt, and a set of matching panties and bra. I kissed the wife soooo many times yesterday my lips hurt.

As i type this, i have on the schoolgirl skirt with a thong and stockings. It's always been a dream of mine to have these things and now i do. Now, i need blouses!
(I feel naughty and trampy in this skirt...it's exciting!)

Hopefully christmas will bring some more stuff

A happy Launa!

Sarah Ellis
12-05-2004, 11:34 AM
I hope it brings you all a girl can desire... you are so very lucky ;)

Wendy me
12-05-2004, 11:34 AM
good for you understanding wife and shopping girlfreind

paulaN
12-05-2004, 11:40 AM
that's great, your a lucky girl, kisses were in order for sure. :)

Tamara Croft
12-05-2004, 08:33 PM
PICS.....WHERE'S THE PICS..... come on lets see you in this new skirt :p