PDA

View Full Version : Question? Photos safe online?

Neith.goddess
07-22-2006, 07:54 PM
I really like people commenting on my pics...but Im not sure If its totally safe to have em online...

Not sure what to do...cause I like my new hobbie of Being a crossdressd model

but I really wouldent want anyone to know these pics R here..

Michelle2008
07-22-2006, 08:10 PM
If privacy is an issue or you're worried about certain friends/family members seeing the pics...then I wouldn't do it. But again, unless someone is a doing a web search specifically for crossdressers, chances are they won't find this website. And even if they do, they won't have or won't know your user name ID. This is why I post my pics without worries. I figure the chance of someone I know or a family member of mine stumbling across this website is very slim.

I too, love posting my pics and having others comment on them so for me, its worth the slight risk...hope this helps!

Take Care,
Michelle

Michelle Ellis
07-22-2006, 08:48 PM
I would have the same concerns, you could always just crop your head off the pic tho :) lot's of people do that.

M

Joy Carter
07-22-2006, 08:50 PM
Naryest you do what you have to, I for one love your pics you look so great so original.

JoannaDees
07-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Just do it ... 'coz why would these people be on this forum?

Karren H
07-22-2006, 08:59 PM
I've had mine out there for years now and besides the fact that karren and I don't look anything alike.....no one I know personally has seen them.....Ok, no one I know, that I don't want them to see them, has seen them...I hope

LOL

A few CD local friends have...so don't worry!!!

I think that my 360 site had 160,000 views for the first half of 2006 so if someone I know did see them, they didn't tell me!!

Love Karren