PDA

View Full Version : got avatar

paulaN
12-05-2004, 11:24 AM
I have now got an avatar. It worked ya hoo. just have to remember how I did it.

Wendy me
12-05-2004, 11:30 AM
hello paula good to see you the coumpter thing not my best thing if you get stuck the girls are way smart in that ......

Julie
12-05-2004, 11:41 AM
Paula, nice avatar. Now you've managed it once you'll be able to do it again.

JJ

Rhonda Callahan
12-05-2004, 01:11 PM
I want to display a real pic of me, I only have a vidoe cam, with Digital Photo Navigator, Haven't tried to load it yet, and I would love to have some help. Anyone, help. I'm just chicken to do it, and can anyone talk me through it??? I'm at RhondaC27@hot mail.com

MistyCD
12-05-2004, 06:48 PM
Very Nice.........

hugs Misty

Stormgirl
12-05-2004, 06:52 PM
Nice,do you have winxp? There is some picture resizer add on that you can use to resize images to whatever you want.Its fairly simple but I dont think it works for win2k or any other window based OSs only XP.

Rhonda Callahan
12-06-2004, 07:18 AM
For the info, I've been too lazy, or too busy getting dressed to load the program, will do it this week and get back to you with ?'s. And, ... Don't hate me because I'm blonde, I can be brunette too ! Just like to enhance rather than detract ! I have to take a man's face, and do the best I can to make it look feminine and pretty, so here's hoping. I even have a reddish tint wig, but Gawd, it reminds me of my Aunt Azalea, now she was a wo/ man with a very unattractive woman's face ! Or, maybe it's me, wow, with all the talk of 2 personalitys and schizophrenia, I'm just not sure anymore ! I'll leave it to you gurls. TX, Rhonda

Tristen Cox
12-06-2004, 02:14 PM
Hiya Paula, nice to 'see' you and looking forward to more from ya!

Love
Tristen

paulaN
12-06-2004, 07:39 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments gals. It means a lot to me.

Celeste GG
12-07-2004, 12:45 AM
Avatars are fun Paula. It has taken me a while to work out some of these computer things. (being blonde) Here is a drawing my daughter did for my web site but anyone can use an avatar if they like.

Bonnie-OR
12-07-2004, 01:01 AM
Avatars are fun, and if I can do one with webtv, then anyone can. I know there are a few others on here that use webtv, so here is a websight that I used to upload and size my pics. It also works with computers. Good luck and huggs, Bonnie
http://www.webscissors.com/

rachel_jean
12-07-2004, 08:17 PM
Nice,do you have winxp? There is some picture resizer add on that you can use to resize images to whatever you want.Its fairly simple but I dont think it works for win2k or any other window based OSs only XP.

Micro$oft Photo Editor actually works pretty well (for a MS product) at resizing images.

I have a Sony Digital camera and just resaving them in MPE dramitically reduces the file size, without a noticable loss of clarity.

Rachel Jean