PDA

View Full Version : Cotton Panties!! No Sweat!!

Stephanie Kay
07-23-2006, 07:03 PM
Well, my dear friends, I have just discovered the comfort of cotton panties. It has been steamy hot here in Madison the last couple of weeks and my nylon panties just seemed to be so sweaty and clammy and uncomfortable, especially as I sat at the computer writing emails!! My wife has always been singing the praises of how comfortable cotton panties are especially in the summer. So I decided to try some. I went to my favorite big girl's shop (Catherine's) today and found some really adorable pink ones with little blue and red flowers (no tighty whitey's for me!!). Got home and changed into them and hey!! they are really comfortable!! No sweat!! I mean literally no sweat, even as I sit here writing this to you! It's cotton panties for me on hot days from now on. Anyone else into (:happy:) cotton panties?

elizabeth nicole
07-23-2006, 07:14 PM
For several years now the only thing i wear all summer here in texas are cotton . Hanes her way are great in the hi leg style.Ever so often i will wear something else and still go back to them .This year with our well over 100 weather they have been a dream come true.

Denise01
07-23-2006, 07:19 PM
I agree Stephanie

I wear cotton panties 24/7 and have been now for about 2 years.

In the summer i find them cool, especially when sitting at the computer writing, and also find them very comfortable in the winter.

I discovered jockey for women, and find them very comfortable. I also have some haines her way cotton which i also like,

Denise

toniloraine
07-23-2006, 07:52 PM
its about 107 here today and i work in a hot enviroment(120plus). if i were anything except cotton panties its miserable.

Angie G
07-23-2006, 08:11 PM
Can I get them in thongs and bikini
Angie G.

Wenda
07-23-2006, 08:17 PM
Can I get them in thongs and bikini
Angie G.
I picked up three pairs of thongs at Zeller's, (like Target in the US). They are excellent. I also found 3 airs of cotton g-strings at the Sear's clearance centre.

annekathleen
07-23-2006, 08:19 PM
cotton panties are so pretty and comfortable, as long as they have enough support to keep everything in its place.

GG Vanya
07-23-2006, 08:49 PM
Besides being comfy, cotton undies are more healthy for ya!

I've recently taken the advice of a few of you girls here, and bought several pairs of microfibre panties. I find they are just as cool and breathe just as well as the cotton ones. Being a tactile sorta girl, I love the feel of microfibre too!

Now girls, don't go gettin the swell head just cuz you taught this ole dog a new trick! :tongueout

Lady Katherine
07-23-2006, 09:33 PM
Oh my yes! Cotton is way to go... so comfy. And you can buy them cheap, and with pretty colors. I like to think they make me feel younger ... almost girlish whenI wear them.

And, they feel less binding on my male thingee. Besides, the sweat factor, they're the best for this girl.

Charleen
07-23-2006, 10:53 PM
Oh Yeah! Cotton is the way to go! No sweat sums it up. I wear hanes with lace around the waist and legs. I find that they fit better than my old male drawers which are now rotting away in the dresser draw. Love and xxxx, Lily

Barb Valentine
07-23-2006, 11:01 PM
Cotton is great in the summer
But I still love the feel of nylon

Avsblues19
07-23-2006, 11:16 PM
My sister gets the Allure magazine, and I saw that there is a card (similiar to an ad) that allows you to get a free cotton panty at Victoria's Secret. All you have to do is show them the ad and they will let you choose what kind of cotton panty you want (while supplies last). So you ladies might want to go out and buy an Allure magazine.

Melinda Lou
07-23-2006, 11:37 PM
I like cotton panties, even plain white ones (the first ones I wore as a kid were plain white girls' briefs, so they bring back memories). For those of you that like something "girlish", keep in mind that Sears sells "Girls Plus" panties in half-sizes at many of their stores, that fit many of us...I wear a women's 8 in briefs, and can wear a girls' 18-1/2. They're starting to come in some cute prints--I got a 6-pack the other day that included butterflies, polka dots, and daisies! :)

trannie T
07-24-2006, 12:08 AM
Cotton is comfy too bad it's not sexy. Might as well wear whitey tighties.

Helen MC
07-24-2006, 01:08 AM
Since I was 12 I has always been girls/womens cotton full briefs, plain white, coloured, and patterned for me and that's over 40 years now. Both cotton interlock (the material that the likes of F.O.L. Tee-shirts are made from) and Sloggi, Triumph, Marks and Spencer, etc Cotton / Elastaine mix briefs , I suppose that's what you call microfiber. Nylon panties have never really done it for me and in this heatwave at present in England , cotton is far more comfortable.

Joy Carter
07-24-2006, 03:08 AM
Cotton is comfy too bad it's not sexy. Might as well wear whitey tighties.

Mico fiber is the one I ware they breathe are more form fitting and supportave. I work outside and I sweat tearably these MF are the most comfortable yet kinda sexy feeling.:D

Ann Craven
07-24-2006, 03:29 AM
you can now get "wicking knickers". Maybe they are microfibre as mentioned, but these have got to be the future.
No need to stop on those long car journeys.........?

Ann

Kate Simmons
07-24-2006, 04:42 AM
I wear nylon and cotton panties but Joy is right. The microfiber are the best all the way around. Ericka

Lindahexi
07-24-2006, 06:06 AM
I have always considered cotton panties the best; some say they are not sexy, but for me they are. They are soo comfortable, and many are pretty with floral patterns etc and lacy edging and a little bow in the middle. I;ve tried satin etc, but still I love my soft cotton ones.

Carroll
07-24-2006, 06:15 AM
I am most likely the oddest one out here! I love to wear my dresses and bras and wigs, but have never really gotten into the female undies....yet. Right now its my Fruit of the Loom tighty whities, or briefs as some call them LOL

Carroll

Joy Carter
07-24-2006, 11:09 AM
I am most likely the oddest one out here! I love to wear my dresses and bras and wigs, but have never really gotten into the female undies....yet. Right now its my Fruit of the Loom tighty whities, or briefs as some call them LOL

Carroll

Your # 2 here that don't ware panties, How come gurl ?

Siobhan Marie
07-24-2006, 05:10 PM
I've taken to wearing cotton panties in the summer and they've been a godsend in this heatwave we've been having in the UK. I bought two packs from my local Tesco in black and white and have been comfy ever since.

:hugs: Anna x

deana cd
07-24-2006, 09:57 PM
Count me in as well! I started wearing cotton panties several years ago and they now make up the majority of my wardrobe. And I love that you can find them in so many fun styles and colors now.

Bobbi Lynn
07-24-2006, 10:29 PM
Well Ladies, NO cotton panties for me! My wife has a couple of pairs of cotton panties. I tried a pair on and took them back off as fast as I put them on. Just can not beat nylon. Trust me, here where I live it’s hot to warm all of the time. :love:

Sophia Rearen
07-27-2006, 08:11 AM
Since I have been wearing panties daily for the last couple of years, my wife has told me I would regret wearing nylon in the summer. She suggested I wear cotton. I recently agreed and she and I ordered from Victoria Secret. What a thrill to order with her. I bought a bakers dozen and she got 5. My styles were mid-rise briefs, thongs, and rio briefs. I bought a few solids, but mostly floral prints. All fit perfectly and hold the package quite well. I love having cotton panties now. Saving the nylons and lace for the winter.

My wife has jokingly teased me about my panties being washed and I need to fold and store. I liked the way VS folded them in the package and now fold the same way. Just today, she asked me, "has anyone has noticed your brightly colored panties?" No they haven't. "How about the waist band that boldly says Victoria Secret all the way around?" No, not yet, and if they do, I don't care. They fit and feel great.

Of course, I thanked her profusely for her recommendation.