PDA

View Full Version : Your Type of Dress

Christy Allen
07-23-2006, 07:27 PM
Hi, I'm Christy. New of course so Hi's. Soon I'll have my camera up and running and I'll post some pic's.

I have a huge thrill about heels and halter tops. WOW! When I am off places shopping for buisness stuff (since I work for someone and own my own buisness) I run into a lot of women wearing halter-tops. That is got to be the best thing I have ever seen. So whats your favorite dress type?

eleventhdr
07-23-2006, 08:09 PM
But my real favorites are skirts dresses and undergarments like slips half slips and panties etc et all
those are what i would wear most of the time whenever it will become the option for us males as well

let's have this very real soon please!.

Jay Suzy!:

Angie G
07-23-2006, 08:17 PM
My favorite dress type is silk blouses a skirt hose and heels :love: my heels.
Angie G.

Sarah Rabbit
07-23-2006, 08:40 PM
Although I am into Conservative and Classic dresses, I love my 'Halternecks' they ooze femeninity:daydreaming:

Sarah R. :bunny:

GG Vanya
07-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Not to be critical, but do you ladies feel the halter tops tend to accentuate your broader shoulders?

Somewhat like the high cut/french cut undies accentuate the hips.

Carroll
07-23-2006, 08:56 PM
I am much like our little rabbit, Sarah. I wear in a very simple dress. I have some that are a bit more "Classy" for when I go to our local TG meetings (when I am able).

Carroll

Karren H
07-23-2006, 08:58 PM
LBD....have 5!!

Love Karren

Kiera
07-23-2006, 08:59 PM
I think they do so I try to keep them covered, but long sleaves are not very practical for hot weather.
kiera

GG Vanya
07-23-2006, 09:02 PM
I think they do so I try to keep them covered, but long sleaves are not very practical for hot weather.
kiera

A lace "shrug" (those very short, tie in the front, long sleeved,jacket thingies) would cover yet be cool.:happy:

Kiera
07-23-2006, 09:09 PM
A lace "shrug" (those very short, tie in the front, long sleeved,jacket thingies) would cover yet be cool.:happy:

One of the many items that need to find its way into my collection. Thanks for the tip...:daydreaming:
kiera

tekla west
07-23-2006, 09:25 PM
Due to lots and lots of heavy lifting I have very well defined shoulders and upper arms and I know girls (GGs) who really like it when I wear spagatti strap or shoulderless sun dresses. They think its kinda the best of both worlds. Its the fat/flab thing that looks bad, not well worked out body parts, look at Angelinia Jolie in a dress like that, she is hot.

Kate Simmons
07-24-2006, 04:48 AM
Cute feminine dresses for going out but tunics, camo and pants for action wear. Ericka

KarenNY
07-24-2006, 07:55 AM
Definitely feminine dresses and skirt outfits, but also love formal gowns and wedding dresses... have a bunch of formals and two wedding gowns. I love the business professional look, so nice dresses and skirt suits have always been something I have loved... my mother always wore really nice things to the office when I was younger, and I started in her closet, so that's the stuff I gravitated toward when I started CDing.

Karen :)