PDA

View Full Version : Female Name

Constance
07-23-2006, 10:22 PM
Now i'm finally getting into this crossdressing i think its time for me to change my name to a more appropriate female name.So come on girls nows your chance to baptise me and come up with some suggestions please:confused: :confused:

Kate Simmons
07-24-2006, 04:44 AM
How about Monicka? Ericka

Shelly Preston
07-24-2006, 04:49 AM
How about Madeline or Monique

Carroll
07-24-2006, 05:19 AM
what would help....if you are willing is to post a picture. I am guessing by the name you are using here right now that you are 43. Chose a name that goes with the age you look dressed, or what others do is make a variation of their real name. I was given Carroll by my wife and the only similarities between my name and my real name is the letter "C". If you do post a pic, I'll show it to my wife, and maybe she will come up with a good one:happy:

Carroll

Teresa Amina
07-24-2006, 05:28 AM
Come on! You don't have any girl names that "feel right" to you? Go to google and search Baby Names or Name Generator, something will leap out at you as being "right".

Win Der Mere
07-24-2006, 05:32 AM
Depends on lots of factors.

How did you arrive at Mad monk ?

A deep solution : Mod Nun. ?

Win

Charleen
07-24-2006, 07:01 AM
My0.02 , As you now go by Mad Monk, what about Maddie? Love and xxxx, Lily

Karren H
07-24-2006, 07:07 AM
WILHEMINA!!! Number 4184 on the most common female names in the US list...

http://names.mongabay.com/female_names3.htm

You didn't say it had to ba a popular one!! hehe :D

Love Karren

tekla west
07-24-2006, 07:32 AM
OK Karren, from now on you are going to be Zelda.

Really dear, we would all love to help out here, but the best part of this is picking something that resonates with you, that reaches out to you, that is you. After all we didn't get that chance the first time around with our boy name. Check lists for startes. Go multi-cultural, lots of very pretty Indian (from India, not as in Native American, which also have lots of nice female names like Oskaloosa, which means "The Last Beautyful Princess.") names out there. Work with us here, or else Karren will stick you some other unpopular name like Adolf, or Armbruster.

Karren H
07-24-2006, 09:11 AM
OK Karren, from now on you are going to be Zelda.

Really dear, we would all love to help out here, but the best part of this is picking something that resonates with you, that reaches out to you, that is you. After all we didn't get that chance the first time around with our boy name. Check lists for startes. Go multi-cultural, lots of very pretty Indian (from India, not as in Native American, which also have lots of nice female names like Oskaloosa, which means "The Last Beautyful Princess.") names out there. Work with us here, or else Karren will stick you some other unpopular name like Adolf, or Armbruster.

That would be Adolfenna or Armbrusterette!!

:D

And Zellda with 2 L's would be ok!!

Love Karren

Sharon
07-24-2006, 10:14 AM
madmonkeena?

Joy Carter
07-24-2006, 10:22 AM
Dear MM there has to be some name that really has a special meaning to you. I picked Joy becaue one it is how I feel now that I accept who I am. And it was my cousins best friends name whom I met at a real young age she called me the little brother she never had.

ava_bruna
07-24-2006, 10:28 AM
If your like me you'll probly change your name a few time's till your happy with one, look at member's list and try to change a few letter's might come up with a neet name:D good luck.

Melissa A.
07-24-2006, 10:32 AM
Try to visualise someone adressing you when you are in girl mode. What would make you feel like the girl you are? That's kinda how I came up with Melissa. It just made me feel girly. And I've always liked the name. That kinda helps, too. You should like your name. duh.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

Bonnie D
07-24-2006, 10:47 AM
I wanted to use names that matched my actual initials. My first name, Bonnie, came from my very first friend I had when I was about 5 years old. Being from military families we moved a lot so after knowing her for almost a year my family moved and I never saw her again. I'm sure she would be flattered that I'm using her name if she knew. My middle initial "D" is for Dawn. It matches my real middle initial and I just love the name and its meaning.

So I am saying what others have already said, I think it's better if you choose your own name for reasons that mean something to you, even if it's just because you really like the name and that it feels good for you.

Bonnie

Tina Dixon
07-24-2006, 11:20 AM
Whats the first name that comes to you? Thats the one you want.

Dee 1062
07-24-2006, 05:24 PM
It's Hard to name someone when you can't see who or what they are...other words...post a Pic. of yourself dressed..I mean a millon names with no face...Show us a face and you'll have a name:)

kymmieLorain
07-24-2006, 07:45 PM
Like Lily said, Maddie is nice. look around at differant things, everything from Books to TV can give you ideas on a Fem name. Check the thread on where names came from there might be Ideas there.

Kymmie

Dee 1062
07-24-2006, 08:05 PM
Check this post.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34794

Taffy
07-24-2006, 08:22 PM
Come on! You don't have any girl names that "feel right" to you? Go to google and search Baby Names or Name Generator, something will leap out at you as being "right".

Ooooh, I so concur. Your name should be something that sounds right to you. Doesn't really matter if others like it or even think it is appropriate.

Taffy

Cheryl J
07-25-2006, 05:01 AM
If at all possible, ask your mother (or some one who may know) what she would have called you if you had been born a girl.

Squeezes

Cheryl

Casey Morgan
07-25-2006, 08:23 AM
I second (fifteenth?) the suggestion to go through a list of names and find one that just feels right. But if you'll permit me a moment of levity, when I hear "madmonk" I think of Grigory Rasputin, the Mad Monk of Russia. His wife's name was Praskovia and his daughter's names were Maria and Varvara. To this American's ears Praskovia sounds like where you live, not what you name your daughter. Varvara kind of sounds like a Russian form of Barbara but it's rather unique. Perhaps for now you could go with Maria (and perhaps choose a middle name that ends in 'a') to keep the Rasputin theme going. Assuming that's what "madmonk" refers to, of course.

Ginagirl
07-25-2006, 08:45 AM
This name will probably be more significant than you might think, so put some thought into it. Once you accept who you are and delve in you get deeper and deeper into more than you may have previously thought you would. My wife picked mine for me after an actress. Can't wait to hear the final verdict.......

Constance
07-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Thank you all for your replies and suggestions and as some of you say i may well end up changing my name several times.I must say i do like the one Lilygirl came up with so from now on "Madmonk"has been put away in the box and i'm about to change it to Maddie. Thank you Lilygirl love and xxxxx
Maddie x