PDA

View Full Version : If you could have real breasts temporarily...

sandra-leigh
07-24-2006, 05:06 AM
As a crossdresser, I'm not "out" to my wife or family or good friends (but lots of strangers have seen me dressed or in mixed mode :happy: ).

But I have this yen to have "real" breasts -- that when I dress, that chest would be me. Not huge, but big enough to be sexy, such as a full B cup.

Of course my rational side tells me my wife would not be amused, and that it might be rather difficult to explain to my mother. Then there is the fact that I'm Not Cool with any kind of serious surgery; and that HRT has side effects such as sterility that I'm not comfortable with. So any substantial augmentation is not likely in the cards for me.

In the meantime, I fantasize about, "But what if you could have them -temporarily-, without important side effects?!"

So, supposing you could have real breasts temporarily from time to time -- would you, and for how long?

To keep it from being a La La Magic Land question: medically there is no practical way to distribute or redistribute tissue over a matter of hours. Flat to A-cup within (say) 2 weeks -might- be medically possible. At larger cup size, I doubt the change could be that rapid. We know, though, that a woman can go up about 2 cup sizes over roughly six months during pregnancy, and presumably the triggers for that could be found and probably accelerated a bit.

For example, my wife sometimes visits her parents for 10 days or 2 weeks. If I could put on (and mostly take off) even just half a cup during that time, without important side effects, I probably would. (Heck, I could possibly get away with going to AA cup -- I've had a bit of growth as it is, without any deliberate action.)

Okay, what was the question again? :D

Win Der Mere
07-24-2006, 05:28 AM
Same effect achieved/removed in seconds with a couple of carefully rolled socks.

Boring aren't I ?

Win

tekla west
07-24-2006, 05:36 AM
I'm a bear of very little brain and I'm very confused. I'm going to have some jam and honey and some tea and try to forget this.

Courtneygurl
07-24-2006, 05:48 AM
Oh, that's every girl's fantasy! If they could boost their cup size - whether they're GG or not - without surgery or other altering processes (like HRT). Of course, there's reality in that YOU still have to live two lives, and if you have boobs in both lives, that's not cool. I see what you're talking about, girl, and if only it was possible!

Charleen
07-24-2006, 06:57 AM
:yt: I have b-cups and in drab, they can really show depending on what I'm wearing. Love 'em though. What you are after falls into range of fantasy fiction. Wave a wand and make them appear and disappear. Nice thought, but...... Love and xxxxx, Lily

Karren H
07-24-2006, 07:02 AM
I'd want a rheostat installed so I could "dial-a-cup" size!!! :D

Love Karren

Stephenie S
07-24-2006, 07:11 AM
Dear Tess,

A pair of high quality medical grade attatchable silicone prosthesis would come VERY close to what you are fantasizing. These are available on many web sites and almost every reasonably sized town all across the country has a mastectomy clinic. Your fantasy is much closer than you think.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Wenda
07-24-2006, 07:14 AM
I'd want a rheostat installed so I could "dial-a-cup" size!!! :D

Love Karren
LOL!! yeah, except when you accidentally hit C when you are calling up the hormones, and tomorrow at the important BBQ where everyone is wearing golf shirts, they wonder why you are wearing your blazer!! Mine have gone past an A, and yesterday at a fundraising event, I wore a tight undershirt under the corporate t-shirt so that my girls weren't quite so obvious or bouncy. Be careful what you wish for....

Angie G
07-24-2006, 07:32 AM
No thank you I'm happy with what I have if I want some I just stuff till I get the size I want but if it didn't create a problem in everyday life I'd love real ones.
Angie G.

Casey Morgan
07-24-2006, 08:22 AM
If I had real breasts they would be permanent. But then that's the TG's old chestnut. They would have to be real and permanent, but can you live with them?

Lilith Moon
07-24-2006, 08:33 AM
I'm no surgeon but I wonder what they do with all of that sucked out gunge when they do liposuction ? What would happen if they pumped it back into the breast area ? Would it stay put ? It would be cool to arrive at the clinic with a large gut and next day have a slim waist and a pair of your own C-cup boobs. :D

bgirl
07-24-2006, 08:34 AM
Hanz and Fronz will pump you up! I,d like a cup of that tea and honey too please!

ava_bruna
07-24-2006, 08:43 AM
We do what we want cause what we want is WHAT WE WANT,if we can that is;) it's the same old story, same as BI, Gay, stg8, If we want a guy are we Gay? or lez , I love to have nice small boob's , my wife think im bigger then she is, humm dont I wish, even tho ive worked at mine, (pump) Im not at where id like to be, about a 38B, dont think I will but still fun trying;) so YES if I could have boob's anytime or all the time, Id love it, I DONT CARE WHAT OTHER'S THINK, my kid's can think what they want, isnt this my life too? im getting up in age so why not enjoy what I can as long as I can.

Joy Carter
07-24-2006, 08:51 AM
Fairy Tales Can Come True They Can Happen To You Of You Have a Set ! LOL

I'd have a rough time giving them up, kinda like a junkie on drugs.:D

Calliope
07-24-2006, 09:01 AM
I've been considering hormones. I cannot groove on anything that would cover my nipples. Temporary? Nah - all the way for me.

ReginaK
07-24-2006, 11:12 AM
I'd like a D cup. I have a pretty big chest (46 inch), that would be just enough to stand out. For how long? Is forever an option?

tekla west
07-24-2006, 11:47 AM
I want them big enough so that I would never have to buy my own drinks ever again.

Ginagirl
07-24-2006, 02:17 PM
I bought a pair last year. A size I thought would be just right - And they were too big - aahhh perfect. A full C. The only downside is you have to buy new bras, did I say downside???? Anyway I prepped my wife before hand to ease her shock. Initially she would smile when she first saw me. Now she smiles and often comments that I look good. I even think that I've given her the "bug" for bigger ones. She borrowed one of my bras once to see what it would look like on her. Hehe. Getting bigger has never been easier.

Actually there is a downside. If you are a A like myself and pop in your shapers, your upper body dimensions grow dramatically - meaning jackets and blouses will no longer fit. Gotta go bigger all the way around.

Gaby
07-24-2006, 02:45 PM
About 2 years ago, I read this article over the net about the injection of saline solution under the breast area skin to give you an "instant" boob-job. The effects would last for a few hours, and could add about 2 cup sizes to your breast. However, I have never been able to find the link to the same article in ages. It was done by a woman at her spa... not by a MD, but I think she was a trained nurse.

In any case, I can imagine your swollen feet the morning after. :D

Personally... I guess that since I "have what I have", I don't really wonder about it.

Gaby

MarinaTwelve200
07-24-2006, 05:10 PM
I have heard that some pros use, of all things, a "Vacuum pump" like those silly looking "breast enhancers" you sometimes see advertized--with the ckear plastic cup attached to an air hose and bycycle punp---except the ones they use are modified or home built to be stronger.

These WILL make the breasts bigger for several hours --so I am told.

SherriePall
07-24-2006, 06:16 PM
temporarily yes. But then once you have them, would you want them to be permanent? It would be kinda sad to see them go.

Wendi_cd
07-24-2006, 06:42 PM
Get the next best thing, silicone forms used by mastecomy patients.
Attached with medical adhesive, they look, feel and move like the real thing. Enough so to make GG's jealous. :)
I got mine from Fredericks of Hollywood, I think they were about $200-250. The adhesive (made by Hollister) is available on eBay for about $30, and a can will last a few years even with weekly use.

After a few hours, you don't even notice they aren't "yours" anymore. You don't even need a bra! Talk about really making someone jealous!
The biggest drawback? Unless you have some made for you by some hollywood effects artist, they will never match your skin tone.

They do make implants that can be filled post-op, but having that tube sticking out might be a bit distracting. I don't remember what the purpose of being able to fill them this way was for, but it was on some discovery channel show.

A full B or a small C, the right clothing and a 'I have a hormone imbalance and can't afford the treatment' could explain away the rest.

Pregnant women 'grow' because of fluid retention, not tissue creation. You could achieve the same effect by having saline injected into your breast tissue, but it wouldn't be comfortable or attractive, as without the 'shell' of an implant, the saline will go were it wants. This fluid is held in cells for women, so gets evenly distributed.

This goes with the other thread on herbal methods for breast growth, it's simply doesn't work.

Fat (and collagen) get re-absorbed into the body whenever it is placed where it wasn't 'grown'.

Tekla said: "I want them big enough so that I would never have to buy my own drinks ever again"

That's hillarious!
PS: Adore the pink shoes and bobby socks!

vbcdgrl
07-24-2006, 06:49 PM
Karren, I'm guessing you're a EE. I picked up on your use and correct spelling of rheostat. I'm a Mechanical Engineer and an electronic tinkerer.

Vikki

Wenda
07-24-2006, 09:05 PM
About 2 years ago, I read this article over the net about the injection of saline solution under the breast area skin to give you an "instant" boob-job. The effects would last for a few hours, and could add about 2 cup sizes to your breast.

Personally... I guess that since I "have what I have", I don't really wonder about it.

Gaby
I started a thread about 24-hour boob jobs, probably bsed on the same article, re: saline injection. None of the responses were positive, except for Amelie who noted that CD's in Brazil do it regularly. A sister here directed me to Natureday, which I have been using for 2 months with two inches of growth. More comfy than saline injection, but you can't loose them the next day. My GF lent me a really nice lacy 38C bra that I now fill and gives me very satisfactory cleavage. She is going to have to wrestle me to get it back. :D :D I pump my breasts twice daily. Not sure if it does anything, but I just love it when the nip gets all the way to the end of the cup.
NEW EXPERIMENT: founded on the hypothesis that everything is a little better with beer, I tried pouring some beer into the pump cup. I had previously solved a faulty foot valve at the 'hand squeeze bulb' by installing a valve from Canadian Tire. Now I 'pump' the vacuum manually, ie, by sucking on a piece of tubing connected to the check valve which is glued into the nipple on the cup. (Sounds like a kid's song? ... a twig on the branch on the log in the hole in the bottom of the sea ... So, when I suck the air out of the cup, and when all the air is gone and the beer lubricant fills the space, it get recycled! Environmentally-friendly, beer-positive breast enhancement. That's as good as it gets girls!!

Scotty
07-24-2006, 09:33 PM
I have the real deal, A cups (or about 80% A cup at this point) - sometimes they can be a pain but otherwise I love having them.

Had to go swimming a couple nights ago while visiting people, just pushed my pooch out and kept my handsd crossed as it was somewhat chilly......
Got home after a few days of travel and shaved my legs first thing - but I've been in TOTAL public (Including TV interview) with shaved legs, guy shorts, the works....

But if you don't want the real deal, there's the non real deal that looks good and can be removed - but to do something medically in 12 days - not possible, not worth any risk even if possible.

Although I always wondered, heard a story about a CD getting injected with about a quart of saline - lasts for 3-4 days and then goes aw ay as the body absorbs it.........anyone ever hear of that?

So anyway my point is, if you care what people think when not dressed, then use the removable one's :)

Francine
07-24-2006, 10:23 PM
Only temporary? For a short period of time?

It's kind of like a story I once heard..where a blind person was asked if they could have their eyesight for ten minutes.. what would they like to see?

The answer was "If only for ten minutes.. I think not..because if I had my eyesight for even just one minute... I would want it always!"

I feel the same would go for me.. with breast. I like the look that my size 4 breast pal enhancers give me, filling out my 38D bras. So my 'real' breast I feel, I would want to be as large.. and I would want them permanently.

Francine

Joanie B
07-25-2006, 12:04 AM
About 2 years ago, I read this article over the net about the injection of saline solution under the breast area skin to give you an "instant" boob-job. The effects would last for a few hours, and could add about 2 cup sizes to your breast. However, I have never been able to find the link to the same article in ages. It was done by a woman at her spa... not by a MD, but I think she was a trained nurse.

In any case, I can imagine your swollen feet the morning after. :D

Gaby

Gaby,
I hope you are not serious about pumping saline or silicone into your body, since I have heard that this can be toxic, since there is nothing to hold the liquid. Raw silicone is definitely dangerous, but this is the first time I have ever heard of anyone doing that with saline solution.

Obviously, I am not a MD and I don't play one on TV, so if anyone is serious about this, they need to see a DR to see if its safe or not. I wuld not trust the person who is offering it to be truthful, altho it sounds inviting.

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but lets be safe out there....

Hugs,
Joanie

trannie T
07-26-2006, 12:23 AM
Having breasts is a nice fantasy. The reality, surgery or hormones, is not for me.

Gaby
07-26-2006, 08:13 AM
Joannie,

Medical saline solutions are not toxic to the body. But by all means, I'm not advocating for anybody to use them! I just thought about that article that I read about 2 years ago or so.

Yes, looking down and seeing your own breasts is quite the experience... but people has to remember that if they are there and they are real, they are not comming off whenever you don't feel like having them, or when they are inconvenient, etc.

Gaby

sandra-leigh
07-26-2006, 09:49 AM
I have heard that some pros use, of all things, a "Vacuum pump" like those silly looking "breast enhancers" you sometimes see advertized

Could someone describe more about "breast pumps" ?

sandra-leigh
07-26-2006, 09:52 AM
I'm no surgeon but I wonder what they do with all of that sucked out gunge when they do liposuction ? What would happen if they pumped it back into the breast area ?

Interestingly within the last two weeks, I read a news article about exactly that being done in parts of the USA.

Wenda
07-26-2006, 07:18 PM
Could someone describe more about "breast pumps" ?
If you do an web search or an eBay search for Breast Pumps, two types will come up. Most sites are for nursing moms who need to express milk to feed babies when they are not personally available. Aparently some cders do use them, and I tried a manual one, but all it did was pull on my nipps, not erotic, so I didn't pursue it.
The other type are clear plastic domes with a hand vacuum pump attached (with the valve in the opposite way to the blood pressure pump in your doctor's office) that you place over the breast and then, pump the air out of the chamber.
I have always wondered about them, and a sister on this forum sent me one. My GF was here when I opened the package. I put some personal lube on a breast and pumped a bit. Magic!! My GF giggled. My boob expanded into the chamber! I was hooked. there was NO turning back! I have pumped my boobs at least once a day, usually twice, ever since (two weeks). You have to be careful to not overdo it, with too much suction or too much time, because your boob becomes a giant hickie. I put it on a few nights ago, after a long day, laid down and fell asleep. When the cup came off about two hours later, it woke me briefly. The next day, that area looked like it had been to a tanning salon all by itself. A day later, everything was fine. I don't know if the suction actually produces any results, I do it because I enjoy the process. :D

Bernice
07-26-2006, 09:15 PM
I would sign up for Gaby's magnificent cleavage in a New York Minute. After years of reading about rice or seeds for filling bras, I tried it this week. Hate it. I'm going back to foam and/or waterbags. Wish I could afford good silicone prosthetics. I also wish I could lose my other genitals temporarily.

They say that men drive technology for women, so perhaps a crossdresser will engineer the perfect enhancement, and get rich in the process.

P.S. VBCDGirl, you don't have to be a E.E. to understand rheostats. Even a lowly Extra-class ham like me (or C.E.T., or even an experienced parts counter person) can appreciate a rotary variable resistor of wire or carbon or conductive plastic. I about freaked out the other month when I found out what Allen Bradley wants nowadays for a 50 watt rheostat! They used to be a few bucks!

Dee 1062
07-26-2006, 10:25 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33358

We all would love to have magic pills..but no one has them so you either get breast or live without them....or use fake.

Lanore
07-27-2006, 05:16 PM
Hello Tess
Want boobs? Some time ago I worked out very seriously and took steroids for several years. On one of my cycles I strained a muscle and had to rest for about a year. I kept taking the steroids and had a little or I might say a big side affect, which we called in the weight lifting world as 'bitch-tits'. My chest turned in to a pair of boobs. Not the fat boobs you see on fat men which wrap around their back, but real boobs! I saw it happen to others but now it was happening to me. Everyone said to have them removed, but since I've always been Lanore, I liked the change. That happened some 20 years ago and I still have them. When I'm in the mens world I have to wear something tight to keep the girls down. However, since I am single and live alone in the country, the girls get all the free time they need.
Bye for now, Lanore