PDA

View Full Version : The Cloths or wigs and makerup

Dee 1062
07-24-2006, 05:17 PM
I guess what I am trying to say...Is that I always wanted to be a female, so it's not so much wearing the females cloths..it's wearing a wig and makeup and and trying to be that girl...Ok my question is who just Crossdress because you like wearing womens cloths and who Crossdress because you feel like I do...This has nothing to do if your married, straight or gay....It has to do on your enter feelings...and what you love to do, Even those we all Crossdress, for our own reason:)

DonnaT
07-24-2006, 05:29 PM
I dress because I need to, and I'm glad I like the clothes ;)

I rarely, only when going out, find that I need the makeup and wig.

Marla S
07-24-2006, 05:31 PM
Can't speak for everbody here, but I do :D
If it would be only wearing female clothes, all of us would have quit a long time ago. Are all the fears, guilt feelings, shame, trouble or even breake-up with the SO etc. worth just to like to wear female clothes ? NO !

Though it is different for everyone of us, it is more. It is a fundamental part of our personality, that we express and amplify with clothes.

Call it "I want to be me" or "I want to be a woman". The individual level might differ but the roots are the same.

Lindahexi
07-24-2006, 05:38 PM
I'm same as you Dee, I always wanted to be a girl and always will I guess. I love dressing up including wig and makeup to feel as femme as possible.

Janelle Young
07-24-2006, 05:41 PM
I agree with Donna on this one, I dress because I have a need to. Most of the time it is with out a wig or make up. Sometimes I want the wig and make up but most of the time I do not. I am still in the closet though so take that into consideration.

I do at times wish I was a female, but not all of the time, sometimes I am very glad I am a male. Sometimes I also curse the fact that I am male, but for the most part I like the fact that I am male and can also have a very feminine side.

vbcdgrl
07-24-2006, 06:29 PM
For me, it started out with the lingerie when I was young. Now, within the last few years, I don't feel "complete" unless I go the whole thing: makeup, wig, jewelry, outer clothing. Can't say that I want to BE a girl, though. Even if all I had to do is take some magic pill to become female, I'd have to give it some very serious thought. Hey, that sounds like a subject for a survey. If there were a magic "female conversion" pill, what percentage of us would take it?

Vikki

Charleen
07-24-2006, 06:36 PM
I am Lily, and Lily is me. Dressing is but an outward manifestation that allows me to look the way I feel. The magic pill? Sure, I'm ready.:thumbsup: Love and xxxx, Lily

gennee
07-24-2006, 06:51 PM
I dress because I love it. I am a trasngender and a transvestite whether or not I dress up. I feel sooo complete and liberated.

Gennee

Wendi_cd
07-24-2006, 06:53 PM
This reminds me of an old joke, but is also a decent way to explain it.

A county boy goes into the city, having never been to the city, or to a big city bar, he picks one he walks by and goes in..

He sits down at the bar next to an attractive woman and the bartender hears this conversation:

Guy: Can I buy you a drink?
Girl: Thanks, but no, I'm not interested.

Guy: What do you mean?
Girl: I'm a lesbian.

Guy: A lesbian? What's that? I'm from the country.
Girl: Well, you see that pretty blonde at the table?

Guy: I sure do!
Girl: You'd like to take her home, wouldn't you?

Guy: I sure would!
Girl: So would I!

CD/TG/TS in the corner: I'd like to BE her. Have her hair, those lips, that body.

Barb Valentine
07-24-2006, 07:06 PM
I feel good just to wear the cloths I can't pass and I don't care
That the way I feel inside

Karren H
07-24-2006, 07:33 PM
For me it's everything or its not really crossdressing. Yeah the clothes are nice but the wig and makeup complete the package. Call it acessorizing, CD style. :D

Love Karren

kymmieLorain
07-24-2006, 07:39 PM
mostly for me it is the cloths, then the passing. which I haven't even got that far , YEt.

Kymmie

Wendi_cd
07-24-2006, 07:48 PM
For me it's everything or its not really crossdressing. Yeah the clothes are nice but the wig and makeup complete the package. Call it acessorizing, CD style. :D

Love Karren

That's me, without the hair it's just not the same. Unless I'm really getting 'gussied' up, I usually skip the full on makeup. Then I have to do nails and toes too. :)

Dee 1062
07-24-2006, 07:59 PM

Love Karren
I love it Karren when we are on the same page:)
You go Girl !

Teresa Amina
07-25-2006, 09:20 AM
Much more than clothes! Along with the wig and make up the most important to me are the forms and hip padding. Sometimes once I've gotten myself all shapely and have my hair and face done I'll just throw a guy shirt on and lounge about like that. Very Teresa-y:D

Mia001
07-25-2006, 11:32 AM
Hi,

It's definetely the clothes for me. I don't go out dressed so never really bother with wigs or makeup.

Mark.

NewbieCD
07-25-2006, 12:13 PM
I can say i like the wigs and make up it helps me to veiw myself more as a girl and lets me explore the emotions that i have been running away from for years cause it was not manly so yeah i like the whole getup

KimberlyS
07-25-2006, 12:16 PM
Dee, for me it is just the clothes. I have always felt like a feminine guy no matter what I am wearing including makeup and wig. But for me the makeup and wig are just needed tools or a mask that allows me to get out in a way that I want to dress and not out myself.

KimberlyS - CD

Katiegirl
07-25-2006, 12:25 PM
If it would be only wearing female clothes, all of us would have quit a long time ago. Are all the fears, guilt feelings, shame, trouble or even breake-up with the SO etc. worth just to like to wear female clothes ? NO !

Though it is different for everyone of us, it is more. It is a fundamental part of our personality, that we express and amplify with clothes.

I agree with Marla, Katie is a huge part of my personality weither I like it or not, and cross dressing is an extention of this. If I could not dress as much as I do nowerdays then I think I would sink into a deep depression.

:straightface:

Jenna1561
07-25-2006, 12:41 PM
I like the full package: clothes, padding, hair and makeup. I really enjoy makeup and think that I am becoming more skilled in its application. Of course I have a lifetime's worth of practice to catch up on.

I have always wanted to be a girl/woman and the padding and makeup are, for me, the defining touches. To have the shape and the look of a woman - that is when I feel that I really am who I should be.

Jenna

Jasmine Ellis
07-25-2006, 12:42 PM
I agree with Donna on this one, I dress because I have a need to. Most of the time it is with out a wig or make up. Sometimes I want the wig and make up but most of the time I do not. I am still in the closet though so take that into consideration.

I do at times wish I was a female, but not all of the time, sometimes I am very glad I am a male. Sometimes I also curse the fact that I am male, but for the most part I like the fact that I am male and can also have a very feminine side.

couldn't of said it better myself so, I guess, I'm the same as Janelle with out being in the closet seeing my wife knows and I'm happy

terrilynn
07-25-2006, 01:03 PM
Most days I dress head to toe, wig, light makeup, skirt and blouse, to make me feel like I need to feel, comeplete within me as well as the outside. The makeup depends on what house work I have to finish up, but at least lipstick as a minimum. If I have a lazy day, well, I may just stay in bra and panties under a long sleep tee. I guess it all depends on my mood in the morning, and what all I have to do during the day around the house.

Ann lee
07-25-2006, 01:13 PM
I do it because i want to!! i always wnted to be a girl, and thats why i try to pass so hard and do a good job at it at most times, but its all for me!!!! Thats how i see myself no matter what names they may call us?

Anna Lee

Marcia-B
07-25-2006, 02:36 PM
I try to look like a girl and act like a girl.If i wear just one item like a skirt.I would feel like a man in a skirt.I try to look as convincing as possible though i am not.I don't like wigs because I think they give the game away so i try to style my own hair.I would like to be female as well.

Calliope
07-25-2006, 02:40 PM
However nice, the clothes and makeup are secondary for me. Enfemme everyday doesn't stop the demands of my kids and whatever else is happening. I've certainly learned to make it snappy when I'm 'putting on my face.' I'm not less feminine if it's a bad hair day.

It is a fundamental part of our personality, that we express and amplify with clothes.

As usual, Marla, you've summed up the issue precisely.

hotbobbie
07-25-2006, 03:50 PM
Marla you are soooo right. I feel that as Gloria Gaynor song says I am what I am.
Bobbie

AndreaFranklinTG
07-25-2006, 04:20 PM
for me it is the clothes but
but they dont have to be very fem
i love a tank top and capri
inside i feal very fem
alwasy thought i was till i knew it was not suposed to be
now im tryin to get back to that child hood feeling that its right to me so who cares
i guess i would go throu a transformation but that cost a lot of money
if i had it
i would probly do it
so i guess for me its not just the cloths but what they represent

Panda:D