PDA

View Full Version : new member

Paulam
07-25-2006, 01:23 AM
Hi girls, I am a little older then a new member' I have been around for awhile, but new member is the name that I was given to use as a title. My name is Paulam and I have posted in answer to some of the threads. I am going to try to post my picture. I havent had too much success in doing that and maybe I will need some help. All of you that I have met so for have interesting things to talk about. Hope for a one on one conversation with any of you some time.
I just bought a wig for myself and took some photoes with my digital camera,and hope that I can get them added to my profile. Good night Ladies hope to hear from some of you soon. Hugs Paulam.

ChristineRenee
07-25-2006, 01:45 AM
:welcom: to the forum Paula!:happy:

Karren H
07-25-2006, 07:07 AM
Hi girls, I am a little older then a new member' I have been around for awhile, but new member is the name that I was given to use as a title. My name is Paulam and I have posted in answer to some of the threads. I am going to try to post my picture. I havent had too much success in doing that and maybe I will need some help. All of you that I have met so for have interesting things to talk about. Hope for a one on one conversation with any of you some time.
I just bought a wig for myself and took some photoes with my digital camera,and hope that I can get them added to my profile. Good night Ladies hope to hear from some of you soon. Hugs Paulam.

Photo hint - If you creat a Yahoo phot album first you can upload photos straight from you pc without modification. Then when you view them in Yahoo, right click and "save picture as" back to your computer and it will be exactually the correct size (pixels and bytes) to upload here....

Else get a free copy of XnView from www.xnview.com and do Image - Resize to get the pic down to 38Kish range....

Love Karren

Wenda
07-25-2006, 07:07 AM
Welcome, this is a great place. :happy:

Sharon
07-25-2006, 10:38 AM
I won't welcome you as a new member, since you have been one since January, but it's good to see you back again, Paulam.

For help with your photos, check out this tutorial thread from the Picture Gallery:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5370

Good luck! :happy: