PDA

View Full Version : Magic Pill Poll

Teresa Amina
07-25-2006, 09:37 AM
Those genetic people are going to stumble across this by accident soon. Already we have spontaneous sex changes in reptiles and fish. These are being studied, and scientists, being what they are, will start experimenting with mammals. Soon those poor male lab rats are going to be waking up female whether they're TG or not. So when that Corporation comes up with the big pink Pill we fantasize about will you take it? It's going to be a big one now, a real horse pill, and you won't be able to cut it into tiny pieces but have to choke it down in one gulp. And remember, it's not a Supermodel pill- just you as would be if you had been born female.

Scrunchie-Bunchie
07-25-2006, 09:40 AM
Nah. It'd upset my wife too much.

Stephanie Kay
07-25-2006, 10:01 AM
In a minute, as long as I remembered everything about my male self so I could savor, celebrate, and delight in the change/contrast!

Stephenie S
07-25-2006, 10:26 AM
Dear Teresa,

Well dear, this is a fantsy you know. Spontaneous sex change from a pill? Not likely in any lifetime. It sort of reminds me of the hours and hours I spent as a child wishing and praying I would wake up a girl. I think the magic pill is going to just about as effective as all that wishing and praying was.

That said, hun, I would talke it in a minute. Big or little, once or daily, bitter or sweet, there isn't a bit of doubt in my mind. Hand it over. It IS a wonderful fantasy.

What bothers me a little though is that we sometimes spend time on this childish fantasy that we could spend productively. Either working on our feminine selves or just working to make our lives and the lives of those around us better.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Casey Morgan
07-25-2006, 11:16 AM
I'll pass thanks. That's going too far in the other direction. Until I can figure out how to do the Big Ball Of Light thing I would consider something closer to the middle though.

NewbieCD
07-25-2006, 11:24 AM
I can not say that i would take the pill it would mess up what i have with my wife now. That i can not afford plus i have the goal of getting past this all one day and coming out the other side as a whole person that does not need to dress to express one part of them selves.

Lisa Golightly
07-25-2006, 11:54 AM
And remember, it's not a Supermodel pill- just you as would be if you had been born female.

That's alright then. :)

Ranee Daze
07-25-2006, 12:46 PM
I repeat the tragedy of King Midas. Who starved because the bread he wanted to eat, as did everything else in his life, turned to gold.
My luck...I'm 49 and I'd probably land smack dab in the middle of one of my last menstrual periods or into menopause and my first hotflash!
Now if there was an antidote to shift back...........

Harriet
07-25-2006, 12:51 PM
Absolutely...... Can I be the first one in line???

nishababe
07-25-2006, 01:53 PM
Hi Dearest Teresa,

Trust you to be all sensible and insist on us coming back our own age ,which would make a lot of us be frumpy old women ughh,

That would take all the fun out of it ,never to know what it felt like to be in a Beautifull female body and the fun of being a young woman and wearing all the lovely sexy clothes !!

I wannna be a pussycat doll !!

But if I could go back in time and look like my aviator and be about 17 or 18 years old ,welllllllll thats another story !!

I would take the tablet even if it was the size of a brick and I had to break it up into several lumps !!

I would be a very sexy naughty girl and would have to go on the pill straight away to stop me from getting pregnant in the first few weeks of being ''Nishababe'' :heehee:

Well I would have to try all my new girly ''Equipment'' out wouldn't I ?

Love from ''Nishababe'':heehee:

Mistybtm
07-25-2006, 01:58 PM
In a heart beat i would take it!!!!
:heehee:
Mistybtm

fionasboots
07-25-2006, 02:16 PM
I think I'd have to say a definite yes. It's obviously in reality not such a simple deal but you've only given yes/no as the possibilities!

I think the main reason I'd say "yes, gimme, gimme!" to the magic pill would simply be that it seems kinda mean that you get only one life and you only really get to see it from one perspective!

Surely there should be some deal where you can "change ends" at half time :lol:

TVStevie
07-25-2006, 02:18 PM
Nope, I'd sooner be male any day of the week. Clothes are fun, but I've no desire whatsoever to be female; as Mr Garrison says, "I don't trust anything that bleeds for a week but doesn't die", although saying that, that was before he became Miss Garrison and got himself a fancy new vagina. :tongueout

Butterfly Bill
07-25-2006, 02:23 PM
No. Like the upper body strength and it being easy to pee outside.

Bernadina
07-25-2006, 02:53 PM
And one of the side effects would be...

Automatically pregnant. (With triplets.)

dancer1
07-25-2006, 03:37 PM
Iam all in, :heehee: :heehee: :heehee: Nadeen

EricaCD
07-25-2006, 04:24 PM
If I could take a blue pill after taking the pink pill and change right back, then I would order both blue and pink pills by the gross.

Assuming the idea that this is a one-way gender trip, then I'm staying male.

Erica

Dee 1062
07-25-2006, 05:20 PM
Yes would take it...But would hope to have D's not B's

Barb Valentine
07-25-2006, 05:35 PM
If I could take a blue pill after taking the pink pill and change right back, then I would order both blue and pink pills by the gross.

Assuming the idea that this is a one-way gender trip, then I'm staying male.

Erica
There would have to be a blue pill first

Lindahexi
07-25-2006, 05:41 PM
I voted yes, but one thing bothers me; although I want to be female I also want to retain my memories of all the years I yearned for it to be so. I guess I'm with Stephanie Kay on this one.

trannie T
07-25-2006, 05:46 PM
I'm a crossdresser, if I took the pill I'd have to wear boxers and whitey tighties. UGH!

Michelle Ellis
07-25-2006, 05:52 PM
No question. Since that's the way I should have been in the first place, it would simply be a corrective measure.

M

Roberta Lynn
07-25-2006, 06:56 PM
Back before I met my wife I'd take it in a NY minute. Now wouldn't change my life for anything.:happy:

Teresa Amina
07-25-2006, 07:33 PM
Absolutely...... Can I be the first one in line???

Sorry! Since it's my idea I get one first, you can go second.:D

Teresa Amina
07-25-2006, 07:38 PM
and look like my aviator and be about 17 or 18 years old

That's how that Corporation is going to make it's next gazillion after this:D

Teresa Amina
07-25-2006, 07:42 PM
Surely there should be some deal where you can "change ends" at half time :lol:

That's how that Corporation is going to make it's Third gazillion after this:D

Teresa Amina
07-25-2006, 07:48 PM
I voted yes, but one thing bothers me; although I want to be female I also want to retain my memories of all the years I yearned for it to be so. I guess I'm with Stephanie Kay on this one.

Hard to tell from frogs and fish but apparently the memory stays intact. You just become female. :D

vbcdgrl
07-25-2006, 08:32 PM
Teresa, did you get the idea for this poll from one of my posts? I have not voted because I don't know what I would do if this pill existed. In the real world, I'm happy being a CDing hetero male.

Vikki

Teresa Amina
07-25-2006, 08:49 PM
Teresa, did you get the idea for this poll from one of my posts? I have not voted because I don't know what I would do if this pill existed. In the real world, I'm happy being a CDing hetero male.

Vikki

You got me! Yes, I read your post and thought "Gee, we haven't had a good Magical Change thread in a while!" Fantasy sheds light on our inner selves, we see things in "What if?" that can't be seen otherwise.

Tina Dixon
07-25-2006, 09:48 PM
Does it were off?

Teresa Amina
07-25-2006, 10:01 PM
Does it were off?

Nope, you're got to wait for that Corporation to come up with the Third pill. R&D takes time, and it doesn't hurt profits to build demand. Might be a few years.....:D

Roberta Lynn
07-26-2006, 10:16 AM
You got me! Yes, I read your post and thought "Gee, we haven't had a good Magical Change thread in a while!" Fantasy sheds light on our inner selves, we see things in "What if?" that can't be seen otherwise.

Got to agree with you Teresa.

So if now we have pink pills and blue pills
+? How many 'no' votes would at least try it?

OOps, FDA budget cut cause shoddy testing.
Finds out each individual body has finite number of changes
Somewhere between 1 and 10,000.
+? Now what?

:love:

Teresa Amina
07-26-2006, 09:18 PM
Got to agree with you Teresa.

So if now we have pink pills and blue pills
+? How many 'no' votes would at least try it?

OOps, FDA budget cut cause shoddy testing.
Finds out each individual body has finite number of changes
Somewhere between 1 and 10,000.
+? Now what?

:love:

The key to my scenario is the at least semi-permanence of the change. You can't just freak out and change back right away. That Blue pill is several years away in R&D. What if, even then, the blue pill doesn't work? I think, given the ability to undo things a tremendous number would want to try it. The intensity of desire is measured in a big way by the willingness to risk unhappiness to gain the realisation of a dream. Oh yeah- the FDA won't matter; this wonder pill will be developed in the Far East. They say Thailand is an interesting place to stay for a while:D