PDA

View Full Version : Cycles

CDtv
07-25-2006, 11:29 AM
Just a few idle thoughts on things.

i have noticed that about every 30 days or so i have an even bigger desire to be dressed in my femme persona. i desire to wear high heels and all the trimmings and act much more effeminately during that time as well.

i have also noticed that i desire to buy more feminine attire at the same time

i have also noticed that i am much more submissive to almost everyone during this cycle and have the urge to be fettered, enslaved and restrained much more also

Anyone else notice the 30 day patterns in their lives?

Just curious and ummm ... well... you know!

Karren H
07-25-2006, 11:56 AM
Ohhhh. That kind of cycle!! At first I thought you were getting chained to a bicycle or something. Hehehe

Nope! Don't have them...I shop almost everyday!!!! Hmmmmmm Guess that's a 24 hour cycle then? :)

Love Karren

CDtv
07-25-2006, 12:21 PM
Ohhhh. That kind of cycle!! At first I thought you were getting chained to a bicycle or something. Hehehe

Nope! Don't have them...I shop almost everyday!!!! Hmmmmmm Guess that's a 24 hour cycle then? :)

Love Karren
Chained to a bicycle .....now there's a thought

FYI i too shop everyday and even wear somthing from my feminine wardrobe everyday plus heels but there are those days where i am just so emotionally drawn to all things womanly that its memorable and tangential

Thanks for playing Karren :hugs:

Jasmine Ellis
07-25-2006, 01:19 PM
my cycle is broken, thats why I drive the car verywhere, no really Love buying clothes thats my cycle

Nikki Dee
07-25-2006, 01:24 PM
Definitely another 24 hour cycler here.!!!!...what a waste of 29 days otherwise.!!!LOL
Nikki. x

Charleen
07-25-2006, 01:34 PM
A 30 day feminine cycle? Huh. Oh wait a minute, that's 28 days. Sorry.:heehee: Thinking about it though, alot in my life is like that. Even down to my favorite cookie which changes about once a month as well.:OT: BTW Karren, Great Zamboni! Bet it's hard to maneuver in heels!:D Love and xxxx, Lily

CDtv
07-25-2006, 02:12 PM
A 30 day feminine cycle? Huh. Oh wait a minute, that's 28 days. Sorry.:heehee: Thinking about it though, alot in my life is like that. Even down to my favorite cookie which changes about once a month as well.:OT: BTW Karren, Great Zamboni! Bet it's hard to maneuver in heels!:D Love and xxxx, Lily
Okay so i should have just come out and said every 28 days. i'm going to keep it on my calendar now and figure it out. So the male side of my brain rounded it up

did i say i also get bitchy and irritable gdi
and moody
and emotional:cry:

i need someone to tie me up and hug me

CDtv
07-25-2006, 02:14 PM
Nahhh. After skating all these years...anything in heels is a breeze!! And as my favorite band sings "I want to drive the Zamboni". :). www.thezambonis.com

Love Karren
Karren

maybe You should patent the process and start an ankle training program for aspiring high heel wearers

What heights You could reach!!!!

Sign me up
CD:D