PDA

View Full Version : Sky is not falling-RE:Pantyhosed Women

jeniinnylons
07-25-2006, 06:50 PM
I must say I had read here before about the lack of women wearing pantyhose.

All you need to do is get a job in the right place. Since getting my job with TSA at the airport that is all I see all day!
:happy:
Flight crews are awesome!!!! Two thumbs up to you! :happy:

tekla west
07-25-2006, 07:00 PM
wow, I ain't gone to no airport since 9/11 because I refuse to tell any clerk - or the president for that matter - where I'm going, or what I'm going there for (unless the answer is "to your home town to do your little sister, I hear she likes it on top"). perhaps I have a reason to now. But most of the big offices downtown the women still wear nylons a few days a week at least.

Wendi_cd
07-25-2006, 08:35 PM
I agree, office enviroment is about the only place you see them. The higher the pay, the more likely the women are wearing hose and the men are wearing suits (not just khakis and a dress shirt).

Stephenie S
07-25-2006, 11:34 PM
Took a cruise on Norwegian Cruise Lines last year.

Every single female employee wore hose 100% of the time. Obviously part of the uniform.

Karren H
07-26-2006, 06:19 AM
I must say I had read here before about the lack of women wearing pantyhose.

All you need to do is get a job in the right place. Since getting my job with TSA at the airport that is all I see all day!
Flight crews are awesome!!!! Two thumbs up to you! :happy:

Cool!!! Can you get us all photo ID passes to get through security enfemme???

Love Karren

LindaTS
07-26-2006, 09:33 AM
In my humble opinion there are way too many women who seem to go out of the way trying NOT to look their best. A couple of years ago I was at a wedding and not one woman was wearing PH or stockings. And all of the bridesmaids were wearing sneakers under those beautiful gowns. I could hardly believe it. I always wear PH no matter where I go, even if I stay home for the day. Look around the next time you go to the mall. No PH in sight. Yuck.

jeniinnylons
07-26-2006, 02:52 PM
Cool!!! Can you get us all photo ID passes to get through security enfemme???

Love Karren

Your allowed to use your normal ID to get thru security. We are not allowed and don't refuse someone who is crossdressed. We have a couple of "ladies" that fly on a regular basis out of my airport.

I stated before that if you do need to have a full body or limited pat down then the sex you portray will do the pat down.

So..... if your looking for a little touchy feeley then make sure you ring off. :D

tekla west
07-26-2006, 03:08 PM
"In my humble opinion there are way too many women who seem to go out of the way trying NOT to look their best."
>>>>> Of course, its not you they have to please, perhaps they are only dressing the way they WANT to, and, given that - who in the hell are we, OF ALL PEOPLE, to try to tell them what they must/should wear? Most women look just as female in jeans and a t-shirt as they do in a prom dress, because they ARE female. Funny how that works.

"And all of the bridesmaids were wearing sneakers under those beautiful gowns"
>>>> My kind of girls those women are! Rock on! So I guess the entire suicide girl look of the prom dress and bettie page makeup with the heavy tribal tattoos and doc martin boots is right out with you?

I see women every day going to work with heels in hand, and running shoes on the feet. I think its kind of sexy myself, though it makes them harder to catch.