PDA

View Full Version : Rachael is bursting at the seams!

Rachael Turner
07-26-2006, 06:39 AM
I've had a long break from this (unfortunately) and Rachael is screaming to be let out. It looks like this Saturday night is going to have to be Rachael night out on the town. Only problem is I have to get a summer dress. Oh well, just an excuse to go shopping. Its been a while since I've dressed and I am really dying to get out.

Looks like Atlantic City for some clubbing and social time, may do some gambling as well.

Nice to know the "girls" are still here for when I am in need.

Rachael.

Shelly Preston
07-26-2006, 06:44 AM
Hi Rachael

Have some fun shopping

We all do

swiss_susan
07-26-2006, 06:52 AM
Ha like you really need an "excuse" to go shopping. :tongueout

Nice to see that you are getting back into your dress.

Have fun,

Susan

Ginagirl
07-26-2006, 07:17 AM
Hi Rach,
Seems that the layering effect is in again. Not sure if you noticed the girls are wearing capri tights under those dresses and skirts with heels. Have fun Shopping let know all about it and Saturday night.

Danielle41
07-26-2006, 09:15 AM
sounds like fun, have a good time

Sharon
07-26-2006, 09:21 AM
Put ten dollars on red seven, and have a great time.:happy:

Rachael Turner
07-27-2006, 06:19 AM
Well last night I completely shaved head to toe. So the preperation is underway :) No going back now! I'll have to touch up right before I go out but thats not a huge deal. There's one other accessory I want to get, I want to get a cute pair of the what I call "big eyes" sunglasses. Saw a cute pair on "How do I look" that were Chanel. Really really cute. Will be getting either tonight or tomoorw a totally new outfit. Have to hit the mall tonight. I'm anxious already.

I decided I'm going to park the car early saturday evening, go to a bar have a few cocktails to loosen up and go do some gambling, then go to a club and let loose. We'll see what happens after that :heehee:

I'll post a trip report if anyone cares to hear about it.

Rach