PDA

View Full Version : shopping

sue ellan
07-26-2006, 10:28 AM
went shopping at walmart yesterday. it was a great feeling. bought some panties and makeup. don't know what is more exciting, the thrill of shopping or at the check out. didn't use the self check out. wanted to see what kind of reaction i would get from the sa. just smiled and asked if i had found everything. said yes, but should have said that i could not find the bra that i was looking for but did not. oh the thrill of shopping. can't wait to go again.
sue ellan.

Charleen
07-26-2006, 10:44 AM
I have actually had a couple of WallyWorld SA's shake with nervousness as I've checked out with some of my things! What a hoot. Shopping, Ya Gotta Love It! Love and xxxx,Lily

LindaTS
07-26-2006, 12:07 PM
I happen to shop at all three Wal-Marts in my area and have only had one experience checking out that was a little shaky. The cashier definitely read me and didn't like it one bit that I was in her line. But all the others were wonderful. Just yesterday I talked to two of the girls about the price of some bananas and they both were great. I'm pretty sure they both knew who I was.

Lisa Marie
07-26-2006, 05:11 PM
I've bought a few bras at Walmart the checkout person all she did was check to be sure the bra was in there and that was it. Like the ladies in here say its the buck that matters most to the checkout workers.

Melissa A.
07-26-2006, 05:18 PM
After selecting a great outfit at Target (skirt, top, belt, shoes) the register girl asked admiringly if I had picked it all out.(as if I need help..sheesh!) I smiled and said, "Yup". Waited for the follow-up question or comment but it never came. Maybe she was suddenly afraid to know the truth. I never worked clothing retail, but I'm sure cd's must be a fairly common topic of conversation.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

noname
07-26-2006, 06:13 PM
the register girl asked admiringly if I had picked it all out.(as if I need help..sheesh!) I smiled and said, "Yup". Waited for the follow-up question or comment but it never came. ....... I never worked clothing retail, but I'm sure cd's must be a fairly common topic of conversation.

I worked retail several years ago. Never had an obvious cd customer. Really, I wouldn't have cared, we had several sales goals.

Side note though, women were really easy to sell to. ( generalization, not all ) We have matching hair scrunchies, and socks that go with that shirt. This would look really cute on you. blah blah blah...