PDA

View Full Version : OMG! I'm Cleaner!

Charleen
07-26-2006, 09:41 PM
Now that I,Lily, am basically in charge, I can't believe what a slob Charlie is. I'm keeping everything clean every day. Using noxema for cleansing the face twice a day, shaving the face every day even when I don't have to go to work, using conditioner on my hair, taking care of my nails by filing them as well as polishing them instead of just biting them off,mosturising lotion all over my body, well you get the idea. Did this happen to any one else? Love and xxxx, Lily

Karren H
07-26-2006, 09:49 PM
But of coarse......especially since Karren doesn't go in the coal mine and un_karren does......

Love Karren

Calliope
07-26-2006, 10:30 PM
Oh yeah, body moisturizer right after the shower, Leave-In conditioner (essential!), hand lotion, Regenerist facial cleanser and Aveeno anti-wrinkle cream at bedtime - one of the great things about fem is you get to take such care of oneself! (Important: Sleep well every night which prevents over-eating the next day; vegetarian is paramount to good health.) You'd have to be a masochist to be a guy.

Melissa A.
07-26-2006, 10:34 PM
Guys don't even deserve to breathe the same air as women do.

Hugs

Melissa:happy:

Phyliss
07-27-2006, 02:57 AM
Guys don't even deserve to breathe the same air as women do.

Hugs

Melissa:happy:

Perhaps you're correct, but......if it weren't for "him" I wouldn't be.

Back to the idea of "him" being a slob. Yeah "he" is, I'm learning to take better care of myself. 61 years of negelect doesn't go away overnight, I've got lots of work to do.

Angie G
07-27-2006, 09:27 AM
Yes I'm shaving more taking care of my skin better showering more often brushing my hair more keeping nails longer& trimed up some.:happy:
Angie G.

Gaby
07-27-2006, 10:07 AM
I always find it amazing when the ugly face of male (or female) bashing shows up in a cd/tg forum.

Like it or not, all of us (other than gg's) have lived at least part of our lives belonging to the XY side of the population. Not all men are pigs. Not all men are unsensitive, uncaring, slobs, etc. And they don't have to CD or being TG to be the "nice type".

Maybe the bashing arises of self rejection? Hating who you are because you are not quite there yet being who you may be wanting to be? 0.02

Just wondering...

Charleen
07-27-2006, 10:40 PM
Just talking about me and no one else. what other people do is tier concern, not mine. I just happen to relise that I was starting to take better care of myself, and far from bashing Charlie, I was instead realising how poor my hygiene was. Oh, and I couldn't be happier than I am now as to who I am. On that note, I have to go get cleaned up after a long day at work and turn in. Love and xxxx, Lily

Sarah Rabbit
07-27-2006, 10:47 PM
I could not agree more...I prefer to be 'Sarah' but I do not loathe my GM side.
As for being slobs and what not, that can be said for both sides of the genetic fence. In fact the one of the few things I hate about males are their obsession with sports or when they make rude gestures to females, that is embarressing

Sarah R. :bunny:

noname
07-28-2006, 03:14 AM
Being cleaner was one of the first things I started doing. Face soap moisturizer and the like.

A few items are a must.

1: a back scrubber for the shower. It's the only way to truely get your back clean.

2: revlon hair brush. I don't know the exact name, but... it's a very simple brush and an extreemly comfortable handle. No rubber or gel grips, it's hard plastic, and the most comfortable hand forming brush I've ever held.

Michelle Ellis
07-28-2006, 03:25 AM
Happen to anyone else? :eek: let me see, I just spent two hours filing, shaping and buffing my nails used an oil trement on the cuticles... square cut to 3/16

For the last two months I've been shaving, almost everywhere, every day or every other day :heehee: Shave my face everyday just to be smooth too, really light fine hair, I really only need to once a week.

Moisturise my face and legs three times a day (still adapting to the shaving regimine). But my face is clearer than it's ever been.

Had my first real haircut in 20 years a few weeks ago, went from really long to medium long with a straight cut straight across the bottom :o looks so cute in a pony tail now :p

Lets see, I was about 35 lbs heavier in Jan06, stopped eating fast food and started exercising. Weights still coming off.

Matthew is a great big fat slob... fortunately Michelle is taking over hehe

M

Kristen Kelly
07-28-2006, 03:55 AM
Happen to anyone else? :eek: let me see, I just spent two hours filing, shaping and buffing my nails used an oil trement on the cuticles... square cut to 3/16

For the last two months I've been shaving, almost everywhere, every day or every other day :heehee: Shave my face everyday just to be smooth too, really light fine hair, I really only need to once a week.

Moisturise my face and legs three times a day (still adapting to the shaving regimine). But my face is clearer than it's ever been.

Had my first real haircut in 20 years a few weeks ago, went from really long to medium long with a straight cut straight across the bottom :o looks so cute in a pony tail now :p

Lets see, I was about 35 lbs heavier in Jan06, stopped eating fast food and started exercising. Weights still coming off.

Matthew is a great big fat slob... fortunately Michelle is taking over hehe

M

Chalk up another girl taking better care of herself, I was so depressed when I stopped dressing, I now weigh 35 lbs less, my face has cleared due to diet and cleansing, best of all I feel good about myself and look great even in drab. Kristen used to be completely different from my male part, not anymore the 2 have become 1.

NewbieCD
07-28-2006, 05:12 AM
Now that I,Lily, am basically in charge, I can't believe what a slob Charlie is. I'm keeping everything clean every day. Using noxema for cleansing the face twice a day, shaving the face every day even when I don't have to go to work, using conditioner on my hair, taking care of my nails by filing them as well as polishing them instead of just biting them off,mosturising lotion all over my body, well you get the idea. Did this happen to any one else? Love and xxxx, Lily
Know what you are sayin girl i like to shave so shower every day now even thoughi do not shave everyday clean nails shaped nails and i actully care abotu how my toenails look this is a first:p