PDA

View Full Version : Another breakthrough for me.....

Stiletto
12-06-2004, 04:54 PM
I don't post here very often but I have shared with you my first wig purchase and my Halloween outing so here's the new one. (First off my wife knows and accepts my dressing).

We went to Target to pick up a few things and I mentioned to her on the way that I would like to get some of my own makeup to try experimenting with (she did mine for Halloween). She simply said "OK" and smiled. I ended up getting a makeup kit, more stick-on nails, clip-on earrings, lashes, some foundation and a good lipstick and even a black leather purse to keep everything in. :eek: Wow!

So I finally went all the way dressed up and it was fantastic. And then last night I dressed again but did all my makeup myself. Yay for me! It wasn't great but it wasn't bad either, at least for the first time.

And then we were talking about it and she mentioned that it was easier for her to see me completely made up and fully dressed than it was when I would wear a skirt and heels and guy clothes up top. She has even pointed out on TV shows how actresses get certain looks with makeup. I have told her time and time again how lucky I am to have someone like her who not only accepts my "hobby" but encourages and helps out where she can.

Just thought I'd share my happiness :D

DonnaT
12-06-2004, 05:25 PM
Glad you shared! :) Happiness is everything!

I've recently been buying little unexpected things for my wife and surprising her, for putting up with me :o

She collects Santas and Boyds Bear things, so picking up little gifts when I come across them isn't too hard, sometimes.

Jerry
12-06-2004, 06:58 PM
I'm glad for you. I can see the happiness in your words.

I don't see that in my future.

Keep up the good work!

Trinity_cat
12-06-2004, 08:35 PM
I'm glad for you. I can see the happiness in your words.

I don't see that in my future.

Keep up the good work!

My thoughts are the same as Jerry's
and I can only envy you. Stiletto.

Nikki A.
12-07-2004, 01:00 AM
An accepting and supporting wife. She is a treasure and you should be grateful. Best of luck and let us unfortunates know how it goes. ;)