PDA

View Full Version : I can't believe I'm doing this

Amy
07-27-2006, 02:30 AM
I'm dressed right now. Ok, this is a big deal for me see the last time I dressed was over ttwo years ago and to tell the truth it wasn't that great but now I'm sitting at a comuter in a little black velvet dress with black pantihose and heals and fake breast. I'm not sure how this happened but I kind of like it.

Ashley Helen
07-27-2006, 02:33 AM
If it feels good, do it.

Love

Helen xx

older not wiser
07-27-2006, 02:36 AM
Hi Amy, ya know once the bug bites it never goes away. Doesn't it feel good to be dressed again? There must be something special and a special feeling to be "enfemme" again after all this time. Welcome back "sister", and don't stay away again.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

Amy
07-27-2006, 02:45 AM
This actually feel more like a very slow start rather than a return see I've never dressed reguarly it's just something I've thought a lot about and have tried to fight today I just don't feel like fighting it is all

Khriss
07-27-2006, 02:50 AM
- Amy ...You're aware that there are thousands of people on this site alone...that understand such feelings ??
I did'nt berore I loged on here ? "K"

GINA-CD
07-27-2006, 02:53 AM
You can fight, but it's not easy to win... if it feels good, it can't be bad... at least not as bad as everybody would like to make you think...

If you dress more often, you'd like it more and more... just enjoy.

Amy
07-27-2006, 03:13 AM
Thanks Gina and Khriss and everyone. Those that have seen my other posts know that I've been coming here for a while and this is the first time I've aloud myself to enjoy this, so, I'm not sure what it all means if I'll keep it up or not but right now I don't care. I'm not going to think about what I'm going to do I'm just having fun wearing my new dress.

Khriss
07-27-2006, 03:50 AM
I hope my spelling is better this posting ...but , We have many freedoms in the USA and short of infringing on others choices..
...my point being Amy !? Your choices..your consequenses too !?
...goes with the territory perhaps..AllBestWishes ! "K"

bgirl
07-27-2006, 08:20 AM
tried to fight today I just don't feel like fighting it is all
Isn't it interesting? You decieded not to fight it today and you won!

Stephanie Kay
07-27-2006, 08:29 AM
Amy, please enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!! I suggest you sit there and feel yourself all over and savor the sensations! I and many other girls here give you permission to enjoy your feminine self like we all do! It is an extremely healthy thing to do. So now give yourself permission, honey! Feel loved!:hugs:

JenniferEnglish
07-27-2006, 12:26 PM
I'm dressed right now. Ok, this is a big deal for me see the last time I dressed was over ttwo years ago and to tell the truth it wasn't that great but now I'm sitting at a comuter in a little black velvet dress with black pantihose and heals and fake breast. I'm not sure how this happened but I kind of like it.

Good for you chick :O)

Lifes to short..... Enjoy !

Jennifer
-x-

NighttimeGirl
07-27-2006, 01:19 PM
yeah girl!

do what you Love and love what you do! :hugs:

:love:

fionasboots
07-27-2006, 02:11 PM
Thanks Gina and Khriss and everyone. Those that have seen my other posts know that I've been coming here for a while and this is the first time I've aloud myself to enjoy this, so, I'm not sure what it all means if I'll keep it up or not but right now I don't care. I'm not going to think about what I'm going to do I'm just having fun wearing my new dress.

Good for you :D

Don't worry about what it means apart from the fact that you're enjoying yourself, just be "you" :D