PDA

View Full Version : How to carry a short handle purse

Rebecca Jeanne
07-27-2006, 10:38 AM
I was wondering how most of us carry a short handle purse. Do you like to just carry it and let it hang from the hand or carry it draped on the forearm?

SherryLynn GG
07-27-2006, 11:19 AM
For me it depends on what im doing, for example if im only carrying the purse I just let it hang from my hand, but if im carrying something like groceries or books i put it on my forearm :)

CDsWifey GG
07-27-2006, 12:19 PM
For me it depends on what im doing, for example if im only carrying the purse I just let it hang from my hand, but if im carrying something like groceries or books i put it on my forearm :)
I agree, I do the same :D

kathy gg
07-27-2006, 02:16 PM
Hand is pretty much what they are designed for. If you get tired of carrying your bag, think of buying one with long shoulder straps...

L.E.J.
07-27-2006, 04:12 PM
I would never wear a purse that has a short handle. It is only shoulder straps for this gal. But it is kind of a chore finding a bag that has a strap that is not TOO long however.

connie rotten
07-27-2006, 05:38 PM
Short handle purses look like a.w.o.l. bags. Shoulder straps only for me too.

EricaCD
07-27-2006, 05:40 PM
Watch out if you drape it over your arm: the proportions of our forearms usually do not draw attention, but the arms may look out of scale relative to a purse - particularly a little itty bitty one.

Erica