PDA

View Full Version : Just had to tell someone!

Julee J.
07-27-2006, 12:06 PM
I know I'm one of the new kids on the block right now, but I just had to tell someone! I'm just soooo excited! The wife and kids are gone until Monday late, and I'm free to dress as I feel! They left yesterday morning and the first thing I did before I went to work, was to polish my toes and put on a pair of panties! I'm a closet dresser and really don't think I'll have the drive to go out enfemme, but I know I'll sure as heck be the lady of the house for the next few days!

If there happens to be someone close (SC Kansas) that would be intrested in helping me build up the courage to go out over the weekend, please give me a pm!

Thanks for listening to me rant & rave!

Jennaie
07-27-2006, 12:13 PM
Sounds like fun Julee, have a great weekend. :happy:

Wenda
07-27-2006, 12:27 PM
Great to here from you! Have a great time!

sue ellan
07-27-2006, 12:45 PM
welcome to the fourm. nice to have another new member.
go and have fun even if you never leave the house.:love:
sue ellan

Emma England
07-27-2006, 12:59 PM
Have fun.

Being on your own will give you the chance to practise perfecting your enfemme look for when you do decide to go out.

Carlacd
07-27-2006, 01:16 PM
Hope you have a great time. Hopefully there might be pics of your adventure to show us.

DonnaT
07-27-2006, 01:54 PM
Enjoy your enfemme time Julee.

If there happens to be someone close (SC Kansas) that would be intrested in helping me build up the courage to go out over the weekend, please give me a pm!
Not planning on breaking any promises to your wife are you?

fionasboots
07-27-2006, 02:17 PM
Glad you got some serious en femme time, enjoy every second of it ... just be careful with that nail polish it's REALLY difficult to get out if you spill any :D

NewbieCD
07-27-2006, 02:24 PM
IF you wanna play with nail polish make sure to put on clear nail polish to keep from staining the nails other than that have fun live it up and get plenty of pics.