PDA

View Full Version : My TG Jewelry

Ginagirl
07-27-2006, 01:35 PM
Has anyone got a favorite piece of jewelry that is significant to their crossdressing? Ifound this cool necklace for like $10.00. It's sterling silver and basically has two halves of mother of pearl. One half is pink and the other light blue. It's on a nice thin chain and I wear it 24/7.

Hey do tg's have a synbol or code or something?? We should do something....... That we could identify each other in drab mode. ya know....Might find more us than we thought around town.

Just a thought...

DonnaT
07-27-2006, 01:45 PM
I reckon the most significant is the one I'm wearing in my avatar. My wife made it for me.

I have a couple of cuff bracelets I wear almost 24/7.

As for the symbol. Upper left corner of the page ;)

Ginagirl
07-27-2006, 01:49 PM
Ya know,
I should have been a blonde. Upper left hand corner. it's not to obvious. I don't Think I've ever seen it in jewelry form.

Thanks for the enlightenment

Ginagirl
07-27-2006, 01:52 PM
You are very lucky, I checked out your avatar and the jewelry is beautiful. Your wife is really talented. Great pic.

Sarah Smile
07-27-2006, 01:55 PM
I have this ladybug bracelet which I just adore. Coincidentally, I found this pic of it on the Boscov's website... I remember someone else mentioning that store somewhere here recently and wondering what it was like. I guess it can't be too bad. I got mine at Mervyn's, though.