PDA

View Full Version : Enfemme volunteer work

myMichelle
07-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Most of us seem to have fantasies about what we'd like to do if we could work enfemme, but have any of you ever conssidered enfemme volunteer work? I have, and it's great! (no fear of being found out and losing my job, etc. A lot less pressure if you're not dealing with your primary source of income...) Anyone else ever tried this?

Stephenie S
07-27-2006, 03:00 PM
Dear Michelle

What a nice idea! This seems to me to be a lovely way to comtribute to society. I wish I had more time to do this sort of thing. Good for you!

Lovies,
Stephenie

swiss_susan
07-27-2006, 03:39 PM
A very interesting idea that could give you a chance to both help someone in need and to get a little extra time out and about.

Susan

myMichelle
07-27-2006, 04:13 PM
A very interesting idea that could give you a chance to both help someone in need and to get a little extra time out and about.

Susan

My feelings exactly. In general, I have found the non-profit organizations in my area to be the most agreeable to my enfemme volunteer work. (food pantries, a battered women's shelter, the American Heart Association, etc.) These organizations are just happy to have my help, and I'm just happy for the chance to get aou and about enfemme. It's a win-win scenario.

tekla west
07-27-2006, 04:15 PM
My best dressing days every year are not the formals, not the fetish events, not dressing up for a fancy night, not even Catholic School Girl Nite - but Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter, where I dress up and go down and serve dinner to homeless people.

They don't care how I'm dressed, and there is a crew of CDs who do this, so I'm not alone. I can look nice and feel like I'm doing something that is fem. No matter how bad I'm feeling about my life, after 5 hours of that I realize how blessed I am.

Calliope
07-27-2006, 04:29 PM
Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter, where I dress up and go down and serve dinner to homeless people.

Very nice! Good for you.

Expanding on this, 'Meals On Wheels' might be mellow.

Caitlintgsd
07-27-2006, 05:15 PM
I'm volunteering at Pride tomorrow and Saturday. Setting up on Friday and security on Saturday.