PDA

View Full Version : My business trip

steffie39
07-27-2006, 11:24 PM
Hi girls,

My trip to MD got pushed back to this coming weekend. I just finished packing. I actually packed for three people. lol My work clothes for the day when I'm working, my male clothes for if I go out afterwards as male and finally Steffie's stuff for if (but hopefully WHEN) she goes out during the night. I packed extra stuff because I can't decide what to wear but it's things like ladies blue jeans, capris and slacks. I didn't bring a little black dress as I don't want to stick out too much in a new state but want to blend. I also brought my swimming trunks if I use the pool but also a bathing suit (never used) in case I get real brave and swim en-femme. lol

I'll let you know if Steffie got out but hopefully she will. :Pray: Even if I just go for a walk or out for a drive, I will be happy. :)

Steffie

Carlacd
07-27-2006, 11:41 PM
Steffie, hope you enjoy your trip. Let us know what happened and maybe some pics.

Sarah Rabbit
07-27-2006, 11:51 PM
I hope you get out as planned...:hugs:

Sarah R. :Bunny:

jjjjohanne
07-28-2006, 06:08 AM
Where do you plan to go while in MD?

steffie39
07-28-2006, 09:54 PM
Hi girls!

Well I'm now in Maryland. Luckily they have broadband here so I am able to access the Internet. So I'd thought I'd post on my first day. I'm en-femme while writing this.

I arrived in early afternoon. I didn't change into Steffie right away. I went to the spa and had a work-out by riding the bike and walking on the treadmill. I then went into the indoor pool for a little while. It was relaxing. I want to strike a balance: doing things I like as male and anso dressing as Steffie.

Around 5:30 I then took a shower and was getting ready to put on my makeup. However, next thing you know the fire alarm sounded. Good thing I wasn't putting on my makeup yet! I got dressed as male and went outside. As it turned out, a water pipe burst and there was no fire. They then let us back in after a few minutes and I resumed the transformation to Steffie. Good thing there was no fire as I would have hated to have my breastforms burn (as well as Steffie's clothes). :D

I then resumed my makeup and got dressed. I drove around for a short while. I drove to the place I'm working at this weekend just to make sure I knew where it is. I then decided to eat at a restaurant. I never ate at a restaurant alone before while en-femme. I was always with other CD's before; so this was a first. No one stared that I could see. I had a good dinner and then went back to the hotel around 10:00 as I have to get up early tomorrow. There was a sports bar there but I was a little bit leery of going in as Steffie. I've ventured to lots of new places but I try and analyze surroundings before going in and a sports bar does not seem to be too CDing friendly.

However, before going to bed, I wanted to post first. I managed to get a few pics. Some in the hotel room and a couple outside the restaurant.

I'll try and post again tomorrow.

Steffie

Kristen Kelly
07-28-2006, 09:59 PM
Enjoy, the trip, hope it's more a pleasure than all business, Chat soon

Kaitlyn Michele
07-28-2006, 10:31 PM
steffi

that is so great!! i have made countless trips to hotels, bars and restraunts but always walk by, and rarely go in..if i go in i just walk thru

you look so happy --beleive me i know the feeling

michele

Bobbi Lynn
07-28-2006, 10:35 PM
Looks Steffi is haveing a wonderful time!

TeriAnn
07-28-2006, 10:55 PM
hope u have loads of fun.Hope to do the same someday. Great pix btw

Maureen Henley
07-29-2006, 08:40 AM
Steffi,

Where in MD are you? I live in Anne Arundel Co., just west of Annapolis.

uknowhoo
07-29-2006, 08:43 AM
Very cool, Steffi> Thanks for posting. I'm glad you had this opportunity to be out n about, and have fun. ;) xoxo Tammi

steffie39
07-29-2006, 09:39 PM
Hi again girls,

I finished work a bit early and decided to change and ride around. I found myself in DC [another new state for Steffie :)]

I went to Arlington Cemetery. I saw the Tomb on the Unknown Soldiers among other things as well as a view of the water also. Here are some pics of not just me but a couple of views I took. There are a lot more pics but I selected these.

It felt real good to go to another new place and be Steffie. During the times I was confident, I didn't see any stares. Every time though when I get even the slightest bit self-conscious, I see a stare or two. I admit even after all this time of going out, I sometimes regress to nervousness temporarily. I'm human. I know I shouldn't but I do but it always passes. But every time I regain my poise, the staring stops and I blend in. :) I guess it is written on my face when I'm self-conscious. However, I always come back for more outings and that's he important thing. :)

More tomorrow.

Steffie

Holly
07-29-2006, 09:54 PM
Congratulations on your trip thus far. Looking forward to the conclusion!

steffie39
07-30-2006, 10:09 PM
I had another good day. DC is definitely more car friendly on a Sunday as I was able to find parking. I ate at a nice restaurant. One girl even offered to take a pic for me when I was around the outside of the White House. A most enjoyable day! :happy: :happy: :happy: I just wanted to share.

Steffie

Barb Valentine
07-30-2006, 10:29 PM
Wow great pictures
I see you got out
That just fantastic
BTW you look great

steffie39
07-31-2006, 04:45 PM
Thank you for all your nice compliments.

My stay was extended an extra day but today I didn't dress and I think I'm too tired to go out tonight as Steffie. I leave tomorrow to go back home.

However, last night I had one last interesting moment as Steffie. I decided before going to bed to change and go to the exercise room as Steffie. I took a pic of the outfit I wore for that (below).

However, when I left the hotel room and went to the exercise room, my key didn't work for it. I then wondered whether the key was deactivated. I went back to my room and sure enough I couldn't get back in! :eek:

I had to go to the front desk as Steffie. The guy there asked my name and I had to give him my male name. He said he couldn't give me a key without ID. I said that my ID was in the hotel room which I couldn't get into. He then reactivated the card and I was able to get in. I then went and used the exercise room as Steffie for about 15 minutes (I walked on the treadmill, another first for this Jersey girl. :happy: )

I then went to bed. I worked today and will remain male thoughout the rest of my stay until tomorrow. However, I had a great time and go to do a lot of fun things. The key incident didn't upset me as I was far away in another state and no one knows who I am anyway. Besides, I feel proud of who I have become in a short period of time anyway and I should not have to be embarrassed. I hope Steffie can get to do this again real soon. :happy:

Thanks for reading.

Scotty
07-31-2006, 05:02 PM
Wow you look great!

And you get paid to do that?

Got any job openings!! ?? :D :D

Talon DeRojo
07-31-2006, 05:03 PM
Steffie - Thanks so much for sharing your adventures with us all! I'm glad that things went so well for you and that nothing really troubling happened.
Talon:happy:

Charleen
07-31-2006, 05:37 PM
Thanks for sharing your trip with us. Quite the adventure especially with the room key. You looked terrific in all the photos. Love and xxxx, Lily:love: