PDA

View Full Version : Met a new friend tonight!

Denise Anne
07-28-2006, 12:41 AM
Hi ladies,

I have been chatting with another girl here on line and tonight we took the big step and went out on the town while dressed and met for the first time. It was wonderful! We had such a good time chatting and telling each other about ourselves. It was like two girlfriends right away. We met at a bar in town here and had a few drinks together and really enjoyed ourselves.

We are planning on another occasion again when ever time allows us both to get together again. Sorry about acting like a schoolgirl but I am just so excited to met another T-girl and to have been out in public to while dressed. I just don't want the night to end.

After we went our seperate ways, I drove around town and even walked around and did a little window shopping at some of the stores. To bad they were closed for the night. It felt so good to be out and about while dressed. Feeling the night air and just soaking in the excitment.

Bye for now,
Denise Anne

Shelly Preston
07-28-2006, 12:45 AM
Hi Denise

It great to hear you had such a good time.

I am not surprised your excited !!!

Sarah Rabbit
07-28-2006, 12:52 AM
Glad you had such a Great time Denise. Next time some Pickies Girl.

Sarah R. :bunny:

Denise Anne
07-28-2006, 12:54 AM
Yes we had a camera with us too but we didn't get around to taking any pics. Next time I will bring my digital camera and show everyone some pics.

Denise Anne

Ms Alison Janes
07-28-2006, 01:56 AM
I'm so pleased for you both.:happy:

Kaitlyn Michele
07-28-2006, 02:01 AM
Denise thats a great story!! i hopeyou had tons of fun..

sounds like u did

michele

NighttimeGirl
07-28-2006, 03:02 AM
thats wonderful Denise I am very happy for you both, that must have been a great feeling,

that would be amazing to go out in the city were I live, i been contemplating for a long time now,

good on ya Girls! :love:

slightly envious:evil:

NewbieCD
07-28-2006, 05:15 AM
Hi ladies,

I have been chatting with another girl here on line and tonight we took the big step and went out on the town while dressed and met for the first time. It was wonderful! We had such a good time chatting and telling each other about ourselves. It was like two girlfriends right away. We met at a bar in town here and had a few drinks together and really enjoyed ourselves.

We are planning on another occasion again when ever time allows us both to get together again. Sorry about acting like a schoolgirl but I am just so excited to met another T-girl and to have been out in public to while dressed. I just don't want the night to end.

After we went our seperate ways, I drove around town and even walked around and did a little window shopping at some of the stores. To bad they were closed for the night. It felt so good to be out and about while dressed. Feeling the night air and just soaking in the excitment.

Bye for now,
Denise Anne

Nothing like the night air on some shaved legs. You go girl. Keep us posted on other metting and other outings.

Angie G
07-28-2006, 07:03 AM
HI Dneise it nice you had a great time sounds like you had so much fun:hugs:
Angie G.

Karencd37
07-28-2006, 09:24 AM
Hi Denise,
That is so cool. I'm so glad you and Melissa had a good time. Hope I can join you the next time.

Karen

Denise Anne
07-28-2006, 10:48 AM
Hi Karen,

That would have been so cool if you could have joined us. :thumbsup: Maybe next time then, keep our fingers crossed.

Denise Anne

HaleyPink2000
07-28-2006, 11:34 AM
Outstanding! It's nice to hear some really good things on here. Thanks for sharing! Big time!!!:D

I have had a Girl E-mail me from the forum here. She lives in my area looking forward also to hearing from her of when we might meet.:hugs:

Jillian310
07-29-2006, 06:41 PM
I actually go out more dressed than dressing and staying in. I do this in the daytime more than after dark. I have met some really great girls in my nightime activities, and love having a few drinks with them. In the daytime I shop en femme,, mall walk, and meet with friends for lunch or just to visit. I like eating in restaurants for lunch and/or dinner, usually with friends, but I do go it alone sometimes. For girls that like going out, at least in my case, it adds a fantastic element to dressing. There is just something about slipping into the driver's seat of the car, putting my Paris Hilton sunglasses on, and driving down the road with my skirt hiked waaaaaaaay up and my garters showing! Fishnets are really wonderful with short skirts! BTW, I turned 69 last week! Happy birthday to me.

rexy
07-29-2006, 10:01 PM
Hello Denise it sounds like you had a good time !! Go you wis. girls. Maybe some day we girls can get together some where in wis. and have a girls day or night together. Glad you had a good time .:happy: :thumbsup:

Bernice
07-29-2006, 10:45 PM
I confess I am envious of your good results. I have made a couple local contacts, but both chickened out - even to just a meeting in drab. Perhaps I am just too boring - not the partying or drinking type. Perhaps someday my day will come. :hugs:

Barb Valentine
07-30-2006, 12:33 AM
Good for you
Glad to hear it and you had a great time

Joy Carter
07-30-2006, 03:44 AM
Wow so glad you have a friend. I love to hear such encounters they make us all feel good about our selves.:D

suzy
07-30-2006, 03:49 AM
Hello Denise,

That was a wonderful experience you had. Thanks for sharing! Oh yeah...one of these days..yep, one of these days...and maybe I'll get up the nerve!!!:D

Denise Anne
07-31-2006, 08:54 PM
Thanks everyone for the nice thoughts. It was wonderful being out and making a nice new friend. We had a grand time, only it was way to short. I drove around town for several hours after not wanting the evening to end, but alas it had too.

Can hardly wait for the next time!

Denise Anne

Charleen
07-31-2006, 10:40 PM
After some of the threads lately, especially the ones about problems with SOs it's great to read some about good times. Go Girls! Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy! Love and xxxx, Lily