PDA

View Full Version : What item of clothing MUST you wear?

Sandra H
12-07-2004, 07:41 AM
Hi Girls.

I was just thinking if for some reason you could only wear one item of girl’s clothing what would it have to be?

For me if I could only wear one item it would have to be panties. They were the first item I wore and I now wear nothing else everyday. So it would be very difficult to go back to men’s underwear. :eek: :eek:

I would like to be allowed to wear tights with them as I wear them everyday also. I don’t think I am cheating knickers and tights go together like love and marriage, horse and carriage don’t they?? :) ;)

So what item OK items would you find hard not to live without?

Sandra H
12-07-2004, 07:52 AM
Must be quite chilly at this time of year? :p

Very good lol. Or are you taking the piss Re;other thread???LOL :)

Sandra H
12-07-2004, 08:09 AM
Sorry, I'm a grammar fascist!

Oh what has your grammar ever done to you? I only hope you like your granddad. :)

Only joking about you taking the piss. I had just read the tread where some British girls were explaining about the meaning of taking the piss, being pissed off etc. You contributed to it.

Friends???

maryjanecapri
12-07-2004, 08:17 AM
panties for me as well. like you they were the first and they'd have to be pried off my cold, dead body. :D

Jennifer_Ph
12-07-2004, 08:59 AM
Pantyhose. I couldn't live without them. I wear them every day. If it weren't for hosiery I may never have crossdressed. It was the first thing I tried. If nothing else, its a good excuse to keep my legs shaved. ;)

Cheree
12-07-2004, 09:17 AM
I must admit for myself, it would be a bra. The most feminine piece of female attire ever invented by man. Gathers me up into two cups and allows me to achieve the feminine form we all desire as well as the snugness of the underwire band and the stretching comfort straps. The easiest to wear without getting "caught" ; panties! without a doubt. The most snuggly sensuous comfortable pretty ; no doubt for me a beautiful bra! Why would anyone choose to go without is beyond me! Thats my story and I'm stickin to it!!!!!!!! :)

Tristen Cox
12-07-2004, 09:23 AM
Panties, especially when I can't wear anything else(feminine that is:p) I can not stand the other kind and I'm never going back!!

Nikki A.
12-07-2004, 09:38 AM
I'll side with the majority, panties. Wear them all the time. Pantyhose is a close second. A bra would be right up there but it is too noticable.

AnnaMaria
12-07-2004, 09:41 AM
I must agree without a dought it would have to be panties. Of course there would be on other alternative due to the fact that I only have panties to wear now. No boy stuff at all. Just had to get rid of it all way to ugly and uncomfortable. Must have pretty lacy panties to wear.

babe4life
12-07-2004, 09:48 AM
I must admit for myself, it would be a bra.
Oh yes. I most definitely agree on this one. I try never to mix my wardrobes though. If I have to go in guy mode, I tend to dress as a guy all the way, as much as I hate it. Helps keep me "straight." :D

But I just cannot imagine wearing a lovely tank top and being flat chested. What a horrible thought! :eek:

Love,
Vicky

kimmjacoby
12-07-2004, 09:54 AM
what do i wear daily? for work, panties, ankle bracelet & women's blue jeans. evening? anything i want to....

hugs,
kimm :)

DonnaT
12-07-2004, 10:00 AM
Panties here too! Everyday. Heck, if I put on a pair of boys briefs, my wife will either laugh or ask what the occassion is.

crispy
12-07-2004, 10:07 AM
a lycra-microfibre body.

I have several by Ibici (Italian), in black, white and flesh, and in singlet, tee shirt and long sleeve styles.

all day huggy feeling. nice ;)

Jill
12-07-2004, 10:23 AM
Has to be pantyhose, I love it, I am a hosiery addict. It's the one thing I never dress without and the thing that I would hate to lose the most if I ever tried to stop.

Trinity_cat
12-07-2004, 10:26 AM
Like following the flow, I always wear panties.

Everyone seems to be in agreement, or is it jusk pants. (uk humour eek)

MonaSmith
12-07-2004, 01:54 PM
Black, seamed, lace top hold-up stockings. Sigh.

Amelie
12-07-2004, 02:07 PM
A black dress. I like to go out, and wearing just panties would get me arrested.Lol
I don't wear womens' panties, and I don't always wear a bra. but I always wear womens outer clothing, like a dress or skirt.
Amelie

Katiegirl
12-07-2004, 02:11 PM
"Pantyhose. I couldn't live without them. I wear them every day. If it weren't for hosiery I may never have crossdressed. It was the first thing I tried. If nothing else, its a good excuse to keep my legs shaved."

Jennifer - I second this, there is nothing like the feel of pantyhose on the legs, it makes me feel so feminine

Man in tights
12-07-2004, 03:33 PM
Long live pantyhose. They're great... cool in Summer, warm in winter. I too am a daily wearer, under any type of outer clothes. Ther'ye also so variable and versatile... they range from wooly to sheer, come in a wide range of colors and patterns, and are always extremely comfy (although for some reason many people disagree with me on this!).

I love them, and feel a bit naked without them!
MIT

diane66771
12-07-2004, 04:40 PM
would love to meet you

Jeanette H
12-07-2004, 04:48 PM
These days wearing just one piece of the whole femme outfit would never be enough. I need to put it all together, including the makeup, wig and breast forms.

biddy
12-07-2004, 04:59 PM
:) It would seem that the PANTIES have won the day,I NEVER wear anything else, mostlly I wear at least a cammi as well no matter where I go. :cool:

Hannah
12-07-2004, 05:11 PM
A beatifully made pair of high heels does it for this girl...

Tamara Croft
12-07-2004, 05:27 PM
WOW those shoes are gorgeous.... where did you get them from?????

OH... and pants are just ewwwwwww!!!!!!! I prefer thongs.... But then again this thread really doesn't apply to me does it :(

Tamara x

DonnaT
12-07-2004, 05:31 PM
OH... and pants are just ewwwwwww!!!!!!! I prefer thongs.... But then again this thread really doesn't apply to me does it

No exclusions!!!!!! :D

Hannah
12-07-2004, 05:39 PM
Shoes from a site I just found called:

http://www.shalimarshoes.com/

the ladies evening section has most shoes up to size 10/11 UK

I'm in heaven...

Tamara Croft
12-07-2004, 05:49 PM
NONE DonnaT?? :( ok then, I MUST wear my thongs.... everyday :p

Hannah those shoes are great... and I'm only a size 5 (uk) Tammy says I have diddi feet :)

Tamara x

P.S. How many of you girliez wear thongs.... *giggles*

Ashleigh
12-07-2004, 05:52 PM
Beige or black lace top hold ups. No doubt about it. Never without them. :D

Sandra H
12-07-2004, 06:03 PM
WOW those shoes are gorgeous.... where did you get them from?????

OH... and pants are just ewwwwwww!!!!!!! I prefer thongs.... But then again this thread really doesn't apply to me does it :(

Tamara x

You can join in this thread any time, we are all girls together. It is just some are more girl than others. ;)

Sandra H
12-07-2004, 06:10 PM
Hannah those shoes are great... and I'm only a size 5 (uk) Tammy says I have diddi feet.

Tamara x

P.S. How many of you girliez wear thongs.... *giggles*

I wear thongs sometimes, but I wear panties more than not. My late wife wore size 3 UK shoes. Now thats diddi feet. The only thing is she had lots of shoes in different styles, but I can not fit into them :mad: Still I can wear most of her other cloths :D

Just wish she was still here to wear them herself.

Tamara Croft
12-07-2004, 06:29 PM
I bet shes watching you wearing her stuff.... and having a good giggle that you can't fit in her shoes :p

She is still here.... you just can't see her, but shes here watching you :)

AND OMG.... How much are those shoes!?!?!

Tamara x

Pauline Wendy
12-08-2004, 03:11 AM
Sandra. I agree - panties and tights are essentials - as is a long nightdress for bedtime. When I can't dress fully, I also get a thrill from wearing a bra.

Love
Wendy

Sandra H
12-08-2004, 05:01 AM
Hi Wendy.

A very warm welcome to the forum I hope you enjoy visiting likeminded girls. I can see you allowed the woman inside you come out when you were thinking about which item of clothing you just had to wear. It started with panties, then oh yes tights are a must, not forgetting a nice nightdress. Then just as I thought you had finished came, oh yes a bra. Now that is a true woman. :)

You know when they need something to wear to an outing. It starts like this. I need a new top for Saturday. Then I could do with a skirt, everything I have does not go with this new top, and then I can’t wear these shoes with that skirt. Pretty soon you hear, do you think these tights look right with this skirt and shoes. :)

Welcome once again.

crispy
12-08-2004, 05:03 AM
would love to meet you
?? who ??

< :D >

Wendy me
12-08-2004, 07:37 AM
a trick question pantys for shure but dosen't everyone buy matching bra and pantys??????? so it would be matching bra and pantys would not want to brake up a set??????????

TracyCD
12-09-2004, 04:54 AM
thigh highs, they are always the first thing I put on and the last thing I take off.

Brianne
12-09-2004, 11:49 AM
It would be panties for me also. I keep a few male briefs for the doctor's ...etc.

Brianne

raven
12-09-2004, 12:23 PM
for me it would be my panties and pantyhose every day,when I can't wear anything else. :D :D

Rachel_740
12-09-2004, 03:01 PM
Hi Girls.

I was just thinking if for some reason you could only wear one item of girl’s clothing what would it have to be?

For me if I could only wear one item it would have to be panties. They were the first item I wore and I now wear nothing else everyday. So it would be very difficult to go back to men’s underwear.

I would like to be allowed to wear tights with them as I wear them everyday also. I don’t think I am cheating knickers and tights go together like love and marriage, horse and carriage don’t they??

So what item OK items would you find hard not to live without?

Hi Girls,

I'm with Sandra on the panties - everyday, I don't have any mens undies (or socks) now :) , In fact, I've had another purge of his bits this week. He only has a few things on 1 shelf, about 6 work shirts/ties, and a suit left now (Plenty to last for the next 5 weeks until I transition :D ).

When I get home from work I've got to have a bath and dress in 'proper' clothes every day now.

Rachel
xxx

LaurenAnne
12-09-2004, 03:40 PM
Guess I'm the odd gal out here; for me it's gotta be a tight skirt. Mini, pencil, ankle length, as long as it's slim fitting I'll build the outfit from there. :)

MistyCD
12-09-2004, 03:50 PM
Pantyhose or tights

megan
12-09-2004, 04:02 PM
If I was stuck with only one item it would have to be a thong. But then I would need the bra, , and a nice cami, and thiegh high stockings, oh why bother with just one thing?

viviane
12-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Hello,

The two must wear are panties(obviously) and pantyhose/nylons, reasoning is, females wear that on a day to day basis. So, if you don't shave your legs you definitely feel it. Panties for mental reinforcement.

Viviane

susanmaid
12-09-2004, 04:36 PM
I have never worn a thong,nor wuld I wish to. I cannot think of a more unappealing item of clothing.Nor do I like tights. If it has to be just one item then without question it is directoire knickers. Anyone else go along with this? SUSANMAID

Rachel Ann
12-09-2004, 04:40 PM
Take for instance the classic ad line...

Nothing works faster than Anadin

Fine, I'll take nothing then! :p

I once saw a pen marked "3X more ink". Than what? A bumblebee?

Oh, and for me it's panties although some GGs dispense with them. :p
No thongs though, they ride up in all the wrong places. :eek:

Tamara Croft
12-09-2004, 04:53 PM
I have never worn a thong,nor wuld I wish to. I cannot think of a more unappealing item of clothing.Nor do I like tights. If it has to be just one item then without question it is directoire knickers. Anyone else go along with this? SUSANMAID

OMG....NO NO AND NO!

But then again... I can't imagine thongs would be that comfy for u girlz.... I do however like to wear matching bra... can't go out without a matching set...

Tamara x

DonnaT
12-09-2004, 05:45 PM
I've got a lacy garter skirt with an attached thong. I was surprised that it is quite comfortable. Very sexy too!.

viviane
12-09-2004, 05:47 PM
Hi

That's a surprise. I did not mention tights but tights are heavy and less convient then nylons. Thongs sucks.. Otherwise, all else goes I think. Isn't the basis of crossdressing is to dress like a female. If panties isn't female then hmmm. What is.

Viviane

BecomingBrooke
12-09-2004, 05:54 PM
It woudl be a bra, couldn't live without a bra.

Love,
Elisha

black leotards
12-09-2004, 09:39 PM
Black, seamed, opaque tights of course! :D