PDA

View Full Version : Frustation

Krystal Lee
07-28-2006, 08:38 AM
Well I am forced to take a day off as I have to work this weekend.

My first thoughts were of getting to go shopping (as usuall when I get any time) but alas my son is also off today so no Krystal time.

Has this happened to you? Short term plans built up in a hurry and then shot down by something as simple as timing?

As it is I have not gotten much time for Krystal this year and am somewhat depressed ovet that. Then a light at the end of the tunnel really is a train, sigh.

Thanks for letting me rant, hopefully next time I post it will be more fun for us all.

Hugs Krystal.

Shelly Preston
07-28-2006, 08:43 AM
I remember the quote

"Winning is not everything, it's the only thing"

For us Girls it seems to be "Timing is not everything, it's the only thing"

Lisa Golightly
07-28-2006, 08:43 AM
I don't have issues of when I can dress, but everytime I plan to have a day off some disaster occurs that drags me back into work... boo!!!

Bonnie D
07-28-2006, 10:45 AM
It's happened to me so often I stopped getting upset about it. It's not their fault, just bad timing. I think sometimes someone up above does it to me on purpose and either thinks it's funny or is just trying to stop me, which I'm never going to do. I just have to be patient and wait. But lately I've been waiting a little too long. :Angry3:

Bonnie

HaleyPink2000
07-28-2006, 11:17 AM
Krystal:happy:

All our love to you my Sister and yours. I know it's hard to find time to dress with the family and all. I so know that, big time. But your days coming believe me. Some day your going to be setting there wondering " Ok, I'm bored what do I do now", when the kids are gone.:heehee:

I've got loads of Grandkids. :D I think about when they will go home, and then I wonder when they are coming again. I miss them when they are gone, and think of when in the heck is their Mother coming to come get these Kids. LOLOL:)

They are gone to soon for me actually. Even with my needs to dress I don't dress around them right now. When they get older, 18 or more I will. But as for now I don't.:heehee:

You have a great day, and best wishes to you and yours Hun.:hugs:

Wenda
07-28-2006, 01:53 PM
I can relate, I have booked off a series of Fridays to use up banked time. We had a corporate BBQ last nite that I helped organize, so this morning I had to drop off some stuff at the office. Then, when I was in, found I had to do some paperwork, etc, etc. I have to take my van to the mechanic shortly, so that means No serious makeover this afternoon. I think I will just go buy some beer.

tasha
07-28-2006, 03:44 PM
I too can relate. The family were heading away for the weekend, I grabbed the chance to begin my transformation into Natasha for the weekend. The moment they all left, I had a long hot bath, shaved everything, did a complete make over, and had a relaxing evening, the next morning however, I woke to find my SO (who knows about Tasha) tucked up in bed next to me, the baby in the bassinette beside her, the mother in-law on the lounge and my son who had a nightmare asleep on the bottom of the bed. I just went back to bed until the house was empty again. Apparently by the time they had finished messing around packing cars up, dealing with irate children and dropping grandmothers off at respite care it was too late to begin the trip!!!!