PDA

View Full Version : Don't Believe I Did It

Sissy_in_pink
07-28-2006, 09:46 AM
Target had a sale of there winter clothing and shoes, so I decided to go and check it out whilst in drab. I found a couple of tops, a skirt and a pair of shoes, but was not sure whether they would fit. So I went to the mens section and found a long sleeve tee shirt that I liked and proceeded to the fitting rooms with the tee shirt over the fem clothes that I wanted to try on. When I got there a lady attendent in her late 50's greeted my with a smile, then preceeded to check and count the number of articles I had over my arm. To my surprise her smile widened and she let me into the fitting rooms with out hesitation. When I came out she gave me another smile and wished me a good day. I just could not believe that I did not have any trouble taking womens clothing in to a fitting room and not be carted away by store security. I'm now on cloud nine and am looking forward to doing it again in the near future.:love:

Ps; Target is a large department store here in Australia owned by the same mob as Kmart.

gennee
07-28-2006, 10:12 AM
Way to go,Sis! you are on your way.

Gennee

:thumbsup:

Karren H
07-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Like I always said...its about the sales and no one really cares what you buy, especially the large corporations!! Our fem purchases are in reality the incremental realization that reports directly to the botom line!! Pure profit!! Lol. We are keeping the economy afloat. :D

Love Karren

Alina
07-28-2006, 11:03 AM
Truth is a lot of dept. and chain stores train there new employees on how to deal with crossdressers so that they aren't shocked the first time it happens. Isay "keep up the good work".:p

Wenda
07-28-2006, 01:59 PM
[QUOTE=Karren Hutton: We are keeping the economy afloat. :D

Love Karren[/QUOTE]
Karren is so wise.
I think Target in US and Aus is similar to Zeller's in Canada, and I ALWAYS walk past their sale racks when I am in the store. I have found some great lingerie on super discount. I have never had issues with staff at change rooms, however, one time when I was taking several women's items to the change room in a liquidation store, the clerk was a young man. I thought he was going to hyperventilate! Kind of freaked me out. I was en drab so went to the men's room, but nearly didn't.