PDA

View Full Version : hell hath no fury like a gg scorned

NighttimeGirl
07-28-2006, 01:13 PM
:heehee:
was in Next shopping for fem bits and drab at the same time with my g/f i was in drab apart from my pink nail polish, other than that you take one look at me as Kieran and think car thief, footy hooligan lol, when i picked up some nice size nine sexy boots a girl next to me and her friend round about the age 25 /26 started smiling so I smiled back as you do, I went to queue up and I had two shirts (mens) and my sexy black boots oh yeah, my g/f was next to me and she started to look towards these two girls and with that snapped "whats up? you never seen a man buying nice things before!!!"

the shop stopped for about a second or two and then i got an accepting smile from the s/a and the woman next to me in the queue as well,

the girls went really red but I never and it didnt bother me in the slightest, a few months maybe even weeks ago i would have ran out the first time the girl clocked my finger nails,

:love:

it was pure poetry, doesnt matter how embaressed you think you are dont mess wi my woman :heehee:

oops sorry i just realised this is in the wrong place, how do you move it? i cant so iil go now, lol

Shelly Preston
07-28-2006, 01:42 PM
I would loved to have been there to see that

myMichelle
07-28-2006, 02:16 PM
I'm glad you had a good experience. It sounds cliche, but it's true: the more you do it, the easier it gets--and that applies equally to both going out with polished nails, etc and to shopping in drab for women's things.

NewbieCD
07-28-2006, 02:20 PM
I loved the storyi wish i could have been there to see that i bet you i would be roaring with laughter.

NighttimeGirl
07-28-2006, 03:49 PM
I posted a couple o pics of the boots in the scenario, well worth it under a tenner

hope you like them and sorry about the milk bottle legs, Im a UK girl and I dont get out much :^5:

Wenda
07-28-2006, 07:07 PM
Love the story. Love the boots. Size 9??? You lucky b**ch! They look great.

Joy Carter
07-28-2006, 07:40 PM
I think it was priceless Linda just priceless. I recall the first time I tried to buy lingerie and a young SA/Biotch confronted me with a flip comment "Panties Are For Girls !" I stood my ground and an older SA took my purchases and rang them up for me. She did say that she knows of some younger girls who ware men's jockeys. Been waring panties ever since.:D

windycissy
07-28-2006, 07:59 PM
Kudos to your girlfriend for coming up with just the right thing to say on the spot. I always think of the perfect comeback too late....the last time I was read, a total stranger said in a loud voice as I passed him on the sidewalk, "You're not really a woman!" Too late, I thought of what I wished I'd said back to him: "No shit, Sherlock!"

barbarajeanne
07-28-2006, 08:23 PM
I remember how nervous I was the 1st time I went into a women's store to by my 1st panties & bra. I was horified to say the least. On top of that I didn't have a clue how to select sizes. I had to ask for help and it freaked me out.

After a few tries I found a store and the manager that helped me thru it--she thought it was lovely that I was interested and took the time to let me select a few things, try them on and even commented on what worked and what didn't.

She and I have gotten to be friends and now I call to see if she has time and I might spend 2-3 hours trying on everything in sight. It is glorious! I feel like one of the girls when she steps into the changing room to see how I am doing and then runs about the store to grab a top or skirt that she thinks will look cute on me.

Calliope
07-28-2006, 09:21 PM
I think your girlfriend suspected a flirt coming on.

Rachel Morley
07-28-2006, 09:52 PM
:my g/f was next to me and she started to look towards these two girls and with that snapped "whats up? you never seen a man buying nice things before!!!"
This is exactly the sort of thing I expect that my wife Marla would say if she was ever in the same situation. I'll let you know if anythiing like this happens in the nail salon next week.....I'm going in for an "American" in boy mode! :eek:

Kaitlyn Michele
07-28-2006, 10:28 PM
great story!!!

love your avatar too!!

Lacey
07-29-2006, 02:54 AM
Good for you. I shop all the time for womens things as a man. And I'm not exactly a femm guy. I buy bras, panties and the other stuff. Once I even tried on womens keds in a shoe store. The sales women came up with a puzzled look on her face and I told her that I dress for my girlfriend during sex. She smiled and said they have other colors too. I still buy shoes there even tho the woman doesn't work there. Shop til ya drop, Lacey.

nishababe
07-29-2006, 05:36 AM
I reckon the girls just fancied you !!

Nishababe

Imogen_Mann
07-29-2006, 07:12 AM
:heehee: you take one look at me as Kieran and think car thief, footy hooligan lol

you say that like it's a bad thing ?

:heehee: :D

XX

Jayme