PDA

View Full Version : gutted or happy? dont know

NighttimeGirl
07-28-2006, 01:56 PM
I havent been out en femme as yet as i dont feel things would be right just yet, I plan on going out around xmas time just in time to do all my shopping en femme :love:
Im not sure of opinions and my g/f reckons if I get a new wig I would pass,

I came accross a post by Nattv as she had posrted on hot or not

so I thought ill get opinions and post my pic on hot or not,

I decided to be brave and post two pics on there, one of me as Linda and the other as Kieran

Linda is going well bless her but kieran is falling at the wayside, he doesnt even have enough votes to be rated yet :( just as I suspected about my male persona, hee hee, I dont care I made a lovely baby daughter, :hugs:

check them out:

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=AUHQSMK&key=BHC

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=ARSZKMG&key=WKG

ps I posted thois before in the wrong place and I have already apologised in advance for the drab pic :tongueout

tekla west
07-28-2006, 02:03 PM
making - and then raising - nice kids is the only thing that matters. Your fem pix is very pretty, you will have no trouble dear.

myMichelle
07-28-2006, 02:08 PM
Don't be too hard on yourself, Linda. You look just fine. (Hell, as a GM, I'd as ya for a date! lol)

renee k
07-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Hi Linda, gave ya a 10, your average when I checked was 8.1 not to shabby!! IMO you look great, very passable now. You'll only get better!!

Huggs, Renee

NighttimeGirl
07-28-2006, 02:49 PM
Don't be too hard on yourself, Linda. You look just fine. (Hell, as a GM, I'd as ya for a date! lol)

thanks sweetie, I love your avatar by the way, right up my street, after all Im from Nottingham, Robin Hood (men in tights!) nuff said

:hugs:

:love:

NighttimeGirl
07-28-2006, 02:51 PM
Hi Linda, gave ya a 10, your average when I checked was 8.1 not to shabby!! IMO you look great, very passable now. You'll only get better!!

Huggs, Renee

thx Renee for the nice comments, in all I was more concerned about my male persona but I knew I wouldnt do well with that, I blame the photo, my excuse and stickin to it, no i was quite pleased to the response for Linda, made me laugh a little, a lot of my mates go on hot or not looking and if they would have recognised me, well that would be one long hard football season in more ways than one this year, :heehee:

Karren H
07-28-2006, 03:02 PM
Linda. Passing is 95% attitude and everything else is 5%. So photos really don't tell you how your going to pass!! You need to practice, practice, practice and get some of that female attitude going!! Like "I'm better than you and deserve to be here so there!!" Hehe. And smile a lot. All GG's do!!

Have fun!

Love Karren

NewbieCD
07-28-2006, 03:07 PM
Just have fun with it that is all and everyone will think this is a normal thing for you and move right on lol

Jennaie
07-28-2006, 03:13 PM
I thought your male pic was very nice. You have very sexy eyes, but when I saw them on Linda they looked even sexier:happy:

Lucky you, sexy eyes.:D

NewbieCD
07-28-2006, 03:15 PM
Oh yeah i also meant to tell you by your pics I do think you can pass you are so cute.

Calliope
07-28-2006, 03:56 PM
Lovely photo, Linda - may your daughter grow up to look so kind and joyful.

NighttimeGirl
07-28-2006, 03:58 PM
thx Daytripper thats so beautiful, thankfully she takes after her mother so she will be a damn fine woman who will make any man/woman very happy one day :hugs:

tekla west
07-28-2006, 04:09 PM
I think the hot or not is a demographics deal, while men will rate anything that looks like it might wear a skirt ('Ya never know, I might get lucky here), the women - girls really - who rate men are very young and tend to go Ewwwwwww at anything that looks over 23 years old.

And when you are ready to go out, you will do fine. Karren is right, its all about attitude.

NighttimeGirl
07-28-2006, 04:26 PM
thx for your advice tekla and Karren

My confidence is building all the time slowly and I am loving this journey good and bad, some days great some days not so great, like life really so there is no complaints from me

Finding eternity arouses reactions
Freeing excellence affects reality

"Ian Brown true genius"

NighttimeGirl
07-28-2006, 04:29 PM
I thought your male pic was very nice. You have very sexy eyes, but when I saw them on Linda they looked even sexier:happy:

Lucky you, sexy eyes.:D

thx Jennaie babes I have my mothers eyes so i was lucky there, you should see my dad, no he should see me!! oh my god what am I saying?

only kiddin Dad if you read this??????????

well........... you never know?

:heehee:

nishababe
07-28-2006, 04:37 PM
Dear Linda ,

You are very lucky as you look great as a guy and also as a girl .
I gave you 10 in both sexes :heehee:
Nice boots and legs in your other pics !!

Love Nishababe xx :love:

NighttimeGirl
07-28-2006, 04:56 PM
thx babes and thx for your votes :hugs:

DonnaT
07-28-2006, 06:53 PM
I gave you a 10 Linda.

I bet your avatar would do even better.

NighttimeGirl
07-29-2006, 03:08 AM
Thx DonnaT, I was going to put my av on there but you never know, it just makes me laugh anyways, ole Kieran is going up in the votes, I suspect that is down to you guys though :heehee:

nice to see you DonnaT

nishababe
07-29-2006, 05:24 AM
Hi again Linda,

just thinking that all looks of the so called stars are hype anyway .
There are hundreds of girls walking round my local area that are natural and look a lot better than so called ''Super Models' eg Kate Moss,Naomi Cambell etc who only look good with loads of make up and trick camera angles etc .

A well known ''page 3 girl used to live in my area about 10 years ago and in real life she looked no different to anyone else when she was shopping ,where some normal girls are real head turners !!

Likewise to me you look just as good in male mode as some so called stars ,
I have seen robbie williams close up and he was no different to any man in the street ,so if you were a singer you would be up in the top 100 good looking men of the world ,its all nonsense in reality !!

Also ,I reckon those girls looking at you and giggling when you were with your g/f in the store probably fancied you and thats why they looked ,did you think of that ?

Nishababe xx:love:

Angie G
07-29-2006, 08:27 AM
Come on girl your pulling down a 8.3 rating on that vote and your not outthere
if I had your look I'd be out alot you got the look girl go for it:hugs:
Angie G.

Joy Carter
07-29-2006, 08:48 AM
You have the face and a size nine shoe and 5/8 in hight (?) you should fit right in just do the attitude thing and smile Hun.

judyw9
07-29-2006, 08:58 AM
I gave you a 10 as Linda. You are so cute! I can't believe you are even the least bit hesitant going out en femme. I am planning on going out for the first time en femme in a few weeks. However, I'm much older than you (44). I wish I had done it when I was younger. I was scared and hesitant. However, when you reach your mid-forties you start to realize that time is precious and limited. Go for it while you are young and look so great.

By the way I gave you an 8 as Kieran. You look good but there is just something very sexy about the Linda pic.

NighttimeGirl
07-29-2006, 09:14 AM
I gave you a 10 as Linda. You are so cute! I can't believe you are even the least bit hesitant going out en femme. I am planning on going out for the first time en femme in a few weeks. However, I'm much older than you (44). I wish I had done it when I was younger. I was scared and hesitant. However, when you reach your mid-forties you start to realize that time is precious and limited. Go for it while you are young and look so great.

By the way I gave you an 8 as Kieran. You look good but there is just something very sexy about the Linda pic.

thx that made me smile :hugs:

oh yeah Joy i am 6 foot well just short of

karen fox
07-29-2006, 02:39 PM
Hi Linda,
I think you would pass no probs, as well as everyone else.
Every come along to Boston Belles? It's a good evening & a good laugh!
Karen

SherriePall
07-29-2006, 03:34 PM
Linda -- Your femme pic was very cute. I gave you a 10 (you were holding at 8.3).

NighttimeGirl
07-29-2006, 06:08 PM
Hi Linda,
I think you would pass no probs, as well as everyone else.
Every come along to Boston Belles? It's a good evening & a good laugh!
Karen

hey Karen that is near me as well I aint far from Boston, away in Crewe now though for six weeks, if anyone knows of any good pubs or clubs in Crewe can they please post them as I am going on monday morning, rather than spend every night in the hotel dressed up in my room I have to get out and get a few good nights in as kieran though of course not Linda.

I wouldnt mind going to the Boston meeting one time though Karen can you keep me informed, i am looking to meet other cd's, for some reason they can relate to me :heehee:

lmao!!

karen fox
07-29-2006, 06:11 PM
Yes ok
The Belles is on the second Friday of every month.
Perhaps see you there.
Karen

NighttimeGirl
07-29-2006, 06:12 PM
yeah i will check it out and might join you one night

gennee
07-29-2006, 06:20 PM
Nighttime, your femme picture rates a 10! Go out en femme when you feel you are ready.

Gennee

:thumbsup:

karen fox
07-29-2006, 06:32 PM
yeah i will check it out and might join you one night

Hope you do, by the way you have a message!
Karen