PDA

View Full Version : Lacey's time to play.

Lacey
07-29-2006, 03:43 AM
The first week of September is going to be a big week for me. That's the week that I get to live out a life long fantasy. I get to dress for the whole week, and I can hardly wait. Obviously I can't go to work like that but any other time I'll be enfemm as Lacey. My ex g/f with whom I share a child is taking a trip for the whole week to show our daughter where she's from. Yes, I'll miss my little ray of sunshine but it'll be a great experience for her to see the country. They're traveling out to Colorado so it's a vacation of sorts for all. I still have to work but I plan on dressing all the time, something I've never done. I'm single so there's no body to object. that weekend I do have a three day weekend so I plan on taking a trip only as Lacey. It's scary as hell but I have fantasized about this my whole life. And now just feels like the right time to do it. Recently my ex and I talked about my dressing which she had demanded I give up for our daughter's sake. But after seeking counseling for the last year and a half I finally realized I wasn't living my life. I was living someone else's. So I told her that I still dressed and wanted her to accept me for who I really am. She said she did but she worries about me. So I also realized that I'm living in a prison of sorts being a female in a male body. But my love for my daughter and her happiness is top priority. So my time spent as Lacey is sort of time off for good behavior. Thanks for listening to my whining. It's good to be among you girls, it is awesome to read some of the things you Ladies write because it's all stuff I've wondered about at times. Hugs , Lacey. P.S I'm still trying to download a picture but my camera software is giving me fits. AAAAAAARRRRRGGGG!

Bernice
07-30-2006, 11:39 PM
Lacey, you are going to have a lot of fun!

Just remember to remove your makeup before going to bed at night! After about day two, it will seem so normal you may forget and be tempted to go outside in broad daylight. That's fine, as long as you are fully aware of your surroundings and intentions.

By day five, if you are like me, you may even begin to cut corners. If it seems like too much effort, or the feeling passes, let it. It is not a requirement that you dress in a skirt or dress. It is only a golden opportunity to do so.

Try not to dread the end. The end will come all too quickly, but it is only an interruption, and it is not really the end.

I see you got your avatar working. 10S NE1? :hugs:

Calliope
07-31-2006, 01:05 AM
Recently my ex and I talked about my dressing which she had demanded I give up for our daughter's sake.

I've got two girls who didn't blink an eyelash when I (incrementally) came out and started dressing (everyday at home) last month. As long as their needs are being met and daddy is behaving more or less the same (nicer, actually) they're in splendid shape. Long term? - I'm paying homage to their femininity (although the little one still loves her Hot Wheels). I might venture to guess your g/f is pushing her agenda under cover of 'do it for the children's sake.'

BTW, best wishes for a lovely 'holiday.'

Sarah Rabbit
07-31-2006, 01:47 AM
My wife went away for a week, and although not all time was spent as Sarah, I did enjoy going from Bed in the Morning to dressed and then to a night after my shower..It was fantastic

Sarah R. :bunny:

Connie D50
07-31-2006, 08:23 AM
Lacey
Don't think twice based on your profile picture you should go out and have a great time all weekend.
Connie

Lacey
07-31-2006, 01:24 PM
Lacey
Don't think twice based on your profile picture you should go out and have a great time all weekend.
Connie
I'm sorry,Honey, That isn't me. I wish! That is what I look like in my head. God had other plans for me tho! Lacey.

NickyJane
07-31-2006, 01:28 PM
I'm sorry,Honey, That isn't me. I wish! That is what I look like in my head. God had other plans for me tho! Lacey.

LOL

I Know the feeling!

Nicky Jane

X X X

Lacey
07-31-2006, 01:28 PM
Lacey, you are going to have a lot of fun!

Just remember to remove your makeup before going to bed at night! After about day two, it will seem so normal you may forget and be tempted to go outside in broad daylight. That's fine, as long as you are fully aware of your surroundings and intentions.

By day five, if you are like me, you may even begin to cut corners. If it seems like too much effort, or the feeling passes, let it. It is not a requirement that you dress in a skirt or dress. It is only a golden opportunity to do so.

Try not to dread the end. The end will come all too quickly, but it is only an interruption, and it is not really the end.

I see you got your avatar working. 10S NE1? :hugs:
Thanks, Bernice. I'll be sure to just enjoy it because living alone I do get alot of time to dress, just not that long of a period. And as for my avatar it's what I look like in my head. I'm getting a new computer soon and will hopefully post my true face. God I wish I looked like that. LOL

Lacey
07-31-2006, 01:33 PM
My wife went away for a week, and although not all time was spent as Sarah, I did enjoy going from Bed in the Morning to dressed and then to a night after my shower..It was fantastic

Sarah R. :bunny:
Thanks,Sarah. Aside from work (blah) it should be really cool. I be sure to post during that time to let you gurls know how it's going. Huggs, Lacey!:D

Lacey
07-31-2006, 01:35 PM
LOL

I Know the feeling!

Nicky Jane

X X X
Life would be less of a challenge, huh? Course if that avatar was you I'd be asking you for money! LOL. Cya, Nicky. Huggs, Lacey.:hugs:

Marla
07-31-2006, 01:44 PM
Its great fun being abe to leave all your girl stuff laying around. Getting up in the morning and dressing is a real hoot. Have a good time and let us know about it!

Lacey
07-31-2006, 01:49 PM
I've got two girls who didn't blink an eyelash when I (incrementally) came out and started dressing (everyday at home) last month. As long as their needs are being met and daddy is behaving more or less the same (nicer, actually) they're in splendid shape. Long term? - I'm paying homage to their femininity (although the little one still loves her Hot Wheels). I might venture to guess your g/f is pushing her agenda under cover of 'do it for the children's sake.'

BTW, best wishes for a lovely 'holiday.'
She only demanded it to keep control over me at the time. My therapist has been instrumental in my talking to the ex. She taught me to take back control of my life. My ex was just as devastated by us breaking as I was so she threatened to take our daughter from me. But she quickly realized that our little one was the one that got hurt the most. It tok time to realize that our roles were to be the best parents we can be. And we regained the friendship we lost during the break up. But She seems ok with the dressing as she was when we met. She used to buy me clothes and make me up. Other things tore us apart , but time healed the wounds. She just worries about me like she did then. She said she knew I was dressing again but didn't know how to bring it up. I just laughed and asked when she became so shy. As far as my daughter goes I love being her Daddy. I don't feel like dressing around her, plus she is way too young to understand. Maybe when she is older. She's very perceptive for a six year old so I don't imagine it'll be too long down the road she pick up on it. Whew. I need a nap to recharge. LOL. huggs, Lacey.:hugs:

Lacey
07-31-2006, 01:54 PM
Its great fun being abe to leave all your girl stuff laying around. Getting up in the morning and dressing is a real hoot. Have a good time and let us know about it!
That's been my first thought ever since this came about. I think about that every time I pack my gurl stuff away. Man wouldn't be nice to open your closet and see nothing but dresses and things. Or to trip over a ton of heels and keds on the floor. LOL. But, alas, it is what it is. Until then I'll keep on keepin on. huggs, Lacey.:happy:

Teresa Amina
07-31-2006, 05:44 PM
God I wish I looked like that. LOL

That's what I think when I look at my own avatar which actually is me, a lucky random shot with my old digital camera. Get your camera out and just mess around with it, something fantastic may happen all by itself:happy:

Michelle Ellis
07-31-2006, 06:00 PM
Woohoo :) You're gonna have fun! There is nothing like going an entire day (let alone several) totally without maleness :p Fresh out of the shower in the morning into a clean pretty dress :love: god I love that... Hope work doesn't get too in the way :heehee: maybe they wouldn't mind if you came in dressed? hehe (j/k)

M

Charleen
07-31-2006, 06:29 PM
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, and then enjoy some more! I live by myself now, and everything is out and handy. Using my late wife's dresser for my things now, and spend more time there than at Charlie's dresser. Nothing in that one I need.My Lady shick razor is hanging in the shower courtousy of the the hanger that came with it. My make up has it's own draw next to the sink. Well you get the idea. My son moved out a month ago tostart his own life, and he doesn't know about Lily. After he's settled I'll probably tell him as he does have a right to know. I kept Lily from him as I knew when he was younger he wouldn't understand, and still might not, but he's old enough now, and noticed my pierced ears I got after he moved as well as getting rid of the beard I had for years. I'll see how it goes, as I am not putting my stuff back into the "closet" when he comes to visit. We do what we do when we can, and it is a challenge at many times. Again, Enjoy! Love and xxx, Lily

EricaCD
07-31-2006, 06:41 PM
Have a terrific time. It's great not to be pressured by the minute or hour: you will probably find out a great deal about your fem self this week!

Erica

Lacey
08-01-2006, 02:07 PM
That's what I think when I look at my own avatar which actually is me, a lucky random shot with my old digital camera. Get your camera out and just mess around with it, something fantastic may happen all by itself:happy:
When Ifix this stupid computer problem I do plan on posting a picture of two. Cya, Lacey.:heehee:

Woohoo :) You're gonna have fun! There is nothing like going an entire day (let alone several) totally without maleness :p Fresh out of the shower in the morning into a clean pretty dress :love: god I love that... Hope work doesn't get too in the way :heehee: maybe they wouldn't mind if you came in dressed? hehe (j/k)

M
Yeah I wish that I could go to work dressed. But we have uniforms and unfortunately I have to be a manly man.LOL. I did go to work as a woman when I was in my early twenties. I worked at a this little cafe as a grill cook. My boss was pregnant at the time and when she would pass by you on the line her belly would almost always bump you. So we would tease her alittle. So this was about holloween and she dared me to dress as a pregnant woman and come in to work. I jumped at the chance. That morning I got up and shaved my face. My boss said she would put the make up on me when I got to work.:D I wore some of my Dad's girlfriends clothes a pair of white keds (those were mine ssssh don't tell) a long sleeved pink sweatshirt and matching sweatpants. She didn't think any thing of it because it was holloween. I also put on my shoulder length brown wig. I got to work and got made up and began my day. The waitstaff loved it. They even called me Lolita. LOL. My boss loved teasing me. Then after work her and I walked to the bank the bank. After she deposited the money from the day she asked me how I felt. We had padded my stomach with all sorts of things and boy did my back ache. LOL. Props to all pregnant mommies.LOL. Anyhoo she invited me to a movie so we went. It felt like a girl's normal day. It was awesome. I went home and crashed!!! Cya, Lacey.:D

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, and then enjoy some more! I live by myself now, and everything is out and handy. Using my late wife's dresser for my things now, and spend more time there than at Charlie's dresser. Nothing in that one I need.My Lady shick razor is hanging in the shower courtousy of the the hanger that came with it. My make up has it's own draw next to the sink. Well you get the idea. My son moved out a month ago tostart his own life, and he doesn't know about Lily. After he's settled I'll probably tell him as he does have a right to know. I kept Lily from him as I knew when he was younger he wouldn't understand, and still might not, but he's old enough now, and noticed my pierced ears I got after he moved as well as getting rid of the beard I had for years. I'll see how it goes, as I am not putting my stuff back into the "closet" when he comes to visit. We do what we do when we can, and it is a challenge at many times. Again, Enjoy! Love and xxx, Lily
Good luck with your son, that'll be tough I'm sure. And thanks I do really look forward to it. Huggs for support, Lacey.:hugs:

Have a terrific time. It's great not to be pressured by the minute or hour: you will probably find out a great deal about your fem self this week!

Erica
Unfortunately its still FOUR WEEKS away.AARRRGGGHHH!LOL. But I hope to do a little of everything or alot of everything. LOL. I ordered a new wig just for that week. :heehee: Huggs, Lacey.