PDA

View Full Version : shopping

Angie G
07-29-2006, 06:46 AM
:D Went shopping with the wife at an outlet mll yesterday I got a pair of $49.99 for $10 - $26 worth of panties for $10 a blue$19.95cami pajama set for $14.99 and a$30 chemise with wrap black with a flower print for $12.
my wife got some nice things also .
we went just to look well you know how that gos.(I love shopping now that I shop for Angie).:hugs:
Angie G.

janelle
07-29-2006, 06:53 AM
Sounds like you had some fun & your wife too. I just love to shop but have to watch the money in my purse so i don't spend to much. Where's that rich person when you need one.
Have a great day dear.
:hugs: Janelle

sue ellan
07-29-2006, 07:20 AM
Hi Angie
shopping is always fun. more fun with your SO. you are hooked now ane there is no looking back.:hugs:
sue ellan

Angie G
07-29-2006, 07:23 AM
HI Janelle I know how that is we must watch the spending also but the temtation was to much but we didn't get carried away but it was a lot of fun.
We didn't see all the stores well thatsanother trip maybe in a few weeks I got to get some overtime in at work:heehee: :hugs:
Angie G.

Angie G
07-29-2006, 07:53 AM
Hi Sue Ellan yes it was offal fun I told my wife it sucks not having lots of mony.
The way we talked the sales girls had to pickup on somthingit was somewhat of a rush thinking the items were for me I loved it, but I'm not new at this we have shopped before it always fantastic.:hugs:
Angie G.