PDA

View Full Version : Lipstick Lesbian Kisses.

Deidra Cowen
07-29-2006, 12:34 PM
I had just finished my buisness in the stall of the ladies room at the Stage Door Bar last night (the main tranny hangout in Atlanta) I went to the mirror of course! Gotta check the look, brush the hair and apply lipstick if needed.

A pretty little lipstick lesbian from Texas that had been playing billards next to our group of trannies was in the mirror. I just stood behind and to the side of her like girls do in there since its the only one in a busy restroom.

She looked at me...turned around, gave me a compliment about my apprearance. Then said "let me fix your hair" then upon finishing that kissed me right on the lips, smiled and left the restroom.

Gotta admit it was a way cool experience and one of those great moments that can only happen because of CDing. To tell the truth I was a bit shocked...but very pleased. :p

And no I can't prove it but she was not actually hitting on me, it was not quite that feeling going on. I think she just got a kick out of a Tgirl.

To show trips to restroom are not always a hoot. Just two weeks ago in the same restroom a lesbian mocked my deep voice when I was chatting with some girls waiting on a stall. Guess as a Tgirl ya gotta take the bad to get to the good! :heehee:

SherriePall
07-29-2006, 12:41 PM
Deidra -- I guess she knew a good-looking girl when she saw you. And you do have kissable lips!

Shelly Preston
07-29-2006, 12:43 PM
Hi Diedra

I must say thats whats likely happen when you look so good.

I'm glad you enjoyed it.

karen fox
07-29-2006, 01:52 PM
Lucky YOU!!! If only I was so lucky!!!
Although I've just come out to my niece, and that was basically to let her know that I know she's a lesbian and I'm ok with her. Wonder if I'll meet any of her friends when we eventually go out together????:hugs:
Karen

Julogden
07-29-2006, 02:03 PM
Hi Deidra,

That is SO great when that stuf happens!

My main hang-out back in the days when I was a night-lifer was a women's bar called Temptations in Franklin Park, Illinois, had that (and a bit more, but I'm not a kiss-and-tell kind of girl:battingeyelashes: ) happen a few times, and as you said , it's WAY cool!

Have fun!
:hugs: Carol

Rachel Morley
07-29-2006, 02:08 PM
Gotta admit it was a way cool experience and one of those great moments that can only happen because of CDing.
I've had a couple of those moments myself.... cool "because of cding only moments" not kissing lesbians I mean :D

And no I can't prove it but she was not actually hitting on me, it was not quite that feeling going on. I think she just got a kick out of a Tgirl.
I totally agree, she was just having some fun!

JenniferMint
07-29-2006, 03:12 PM
*wonders if anyone here's successfully dated a lesbian due to their CDing*

insearchofme
07-29-2006, 03:21 PM
I'm not a lipstick lesbian but I'd want to kiss those lips too!

Sarah Rabbit
07-29-2006, 03:57 PM
Sorry to sound 'Dumb' but what is a 'Lipstick Lesbian' ?

Sarah R. :bunny:

silkylegs
07-29-2006, 04:16 PM
I think you know how I feel about you...
look for me in Atlanta next month.

drew44
07-29-2006, 05:00 PM
It's happened to me in Manchester. We are really part of their perfect partner fantasy I think

Lisa425
07-29-2006, 05:11 PM
I know what you mean stuff like that is really cool. One night in a cd friendly club, i had a lesbian ask me to dance, of course i did not pass up the chance , so we danced and as we danced she looked me srtraight in the eye and layed the biggest kiss on me, kinda shocked me but it was very cool, we danced several more times that night and everytime she couldnt keep her lips off of mine. and i just loved it it was very exciting, tried to take her home that night, but that didnt happen, and for that i have to give her my respect.

Lisa Lane
xoxo

ava_bruna
07-29-2006, 05:17 PM
Deidra, what did you expect ? those lip's could set the world on fire:o someone asked what's lipstick kisses? WELLllllll. I have a pic of what it was to me but:eek: not for here hehe you give me that very same feeling and im so happy to have met you even if only online as well as all the other girl's here on the forum. your all GREATtttttt

tekla west
07-29-2006, 05:19 PM
A "lipstick lez" as opposed to a deisel dyke - is a girl, who likes girls, for being girls. No flannel shirts, no harley bike outside, no pickup truck parked on the lawn. Its about high fashion, high glam, & lots of makeup. To die for. If my karma is right, its what I will come back as in my next life.

Deidra Cowen
07-29-2006, 05:30 PM
A "lipstick lez" as opposed to a deisel dyke - is a girl, who likes girls, for being girls. No flannel shirts, no harley bike outside, no pickup truck parked on the lawn. Its about high fashion, high glam, & lots of makeup. To die for. If my karma is right, its what I will come back as in my next life.

I agree with ya Tekla! I'd love to come back as a lipstick lesbian! They are my fav. That one of the best definitions I have ever seen of the term Lipstick Lesbian.

NighttimeGirl
07-29-2006, 05:58 PM
yeah I agree Lippy lesbians are sooo Hot!!

:hugs:

why cant I have an experience like that in a toilet? I just get stared at by an old gropey cleaner in the mens!!!

shower time!

:heehee:

tekla west
07-29-2006, 07:25 PM
You need to hang out in a better sort of bathroom dear.

NighttimeGirl
07-29-2006, 07:28 PM
You need to hang out in a better sort of bathroom dear.

pmsl :heehee:

Angie G
07-29-2006, 07:48 PM
Diedra you go girl if I were a lipestick lez Ithink I'd be on your lips to:hugs:
Angie G

Phoebe Reece
07-29-2006, 10:00 PM
Deidra,

You need to come with some of us to the Atlanta Women's Holiday Ball in December. Several of us have gone the past couple of years. It is the biggest lesbian event in town. Several hundred of them in attendance. There are all kinds of lesbians there, including many of the lipstick variety - and are they hot! Towards the end of the evening you will find many of them making out in the corners of the ballroom. T-girls are welcome (at least by the organizers and most of the others in attendance), but not quite as welcome as you were in that restroom....

Betty H
07-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Well that girl certainly has good taste.You always look very kissable.

Carroll
07-29-2006, 11:27 PM
I have to agree with everybody else....You are very sexy

trannie T
07-30-2006, 01:42 AM
Stranger things have happened in the restrooms of gay bars.

Barb Valentine
07-30-2006, 01:49 AM
Can you blame her
With a beautiful set of lips like yours :happy:

Joy Carter
07-30-2006, 01:53 AM
When in my day I'd hit the dance clubs and dance with many a Chick. One in particular was half way to being totally drunk and asked me to dance and after the second dance we started to kiss on the floor. We hug out the rest of the night and we were taking liberties by grouping each other as we kissed. But dam at the end of the night her GG friend pulled her away and I never saw her after that. We were both married I don't think I'd have been to proud of myself had it gone further.:o

Kaitlyn Michele
07-30-2006, 01:57 AM
mmmm

kisses!!

i didnt see this until now, thats wonderful stuff..

i wonder if i'd have the guts to kiss her back..(did you want to??)

michele

older not wiser
07-30-2006, 06:10 AM
Hi Deidra, that must have been a wonderful experience, i'm sure that must have
left you in a bit of a daze( it should only happen to me). Just goes to show ya' anything can happen and usually does. I can see why this happened to you, you are one classy chick!!!!!!

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

ReginaK
07-30-2006, 06:18 AM
Amazing. If I were to walk to up to woman (of any orientation) in a bathroom, fix her hair, and give her a kiss on the lips, i'd be hospitalized if not jailed.

Adrienne Heels
07-30-2006, 07:14 AM
Deidra, that had to be so exciting!! I would love to have been in your shoes.

Kristen Kelly
07-30-2006, 08:25 AM
Hi Deidra, that must have been a wonderful experience, i'm sure that must have
left you in a bit of a daze( it should only happen to me). Just goes to show ya' anything can happen and usually does. I can see why this happened to you, you are one classy chick!!!!!!

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

Happened to me not in a restroom but after a long conversation over a drink, she wantn't trying to pick me up just small talk, least to say I was stunned as well as amazied, at at the same minute got a thrill out of it too.:koc: