PDA

View Full Version : I know what I like but would he like it too???

JustmeBear
05-15-2004, 03:34 AM
I have mentioned a few times on the board that my girlfriend (m2f) and I have not yet been intimate...when we do I want it to be special for her...I am still learning about her and all of you have helped me soo sooo much...I thank you..!!!!!!!!!!

I thought I would buy her a nice teddy or something or a sexy slip with matching panties and maybe some thigh highs to go with them...

Can anyone give me an idea as to what I could buy to give her...I want her to feel as sexy as possible!!!

I was also wondering...I mean I do not know if you can make someone feel like something...however...is there anything that I could do to make her feel more feminine? I know getting her that stuff might...but I was curious....

Also if anyone has any romantic ideas I will take them as well...

Thank you

Jillian
05-15-2004, 04:46 AM
There are many things that you can do to make her feel sexy. First of all think of what makes you feel sexy. Offer to paint her toe nails, they love that. In addition to lingerie, get her a nice outfit. A skirt and top that complement her. Flowers are always nice. And remember all things in moderation. You can overwhelm her, don't do that. Take her for a day at the salon. Body massage, facial, manicure, pedicure etc. These are all possibilities... Good Luck

Jillian