PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a CD friendly manicurist in Vegas

Stephanie H
07-29-2006, 03:48 PM
Hi I am new to the forums and I want to get one of those new designer gel nail extensions in pink & white french with white lace art work.

Anyone in Las Vegas know a gel tech willing to do a CD?

Holly
07-29-2006, 05:01 PM
Stephanie try this place... http://www.aharmonynailspa.com/. It is owned by a Tgirl. Both my wife and I have had our nails done there. If you go in, tell Paula that Holly from California sends her best wishes.

DanaJ
07-29-2006, 08:36 PM
Remember - genuine gels can not be removed except by filing the product off, a very time and labor extensive process. May I suggest acrylics, which can be soaked off in a bowl of acetone....

Nora
07-30-2006, 12:11 AM
HI Stephanie:

Holly's suggestion is a very good one. The Harmony Nail Spa is well known and used by the TG community here in Las Vegas.

Do you live in Las Vegas?

Nora

Stephanie H
07-30-2006, 07:53 AM
Yes I live in vegas.
I am aware how long they last and how to remove them. I can take a month off a year and I like to do it en fem. but thanks for the warning :happy:

If anyone else knows of any other manicurists in vegas please post.
I would like to see a site that has a list of normal services that are friendly to the tg, cd, ts community. i know of some places that do post such info but I havent seen too many manicurist listings out there and I love long semi-permenant nails done.
I have done my own nails for a long time with acrylics but it takes me hours to do them on my own hands.
I dunno why but I love the look and feel of beautiful long nails on me and knowing I can't just remove them at will makes me feel more feminine and strangely at peace with myself.

I just want to add if I could I would always have long nails painted as feminine as I could at all times for the rest of my life. hehehe...

Stephenie S
07-30-2006, 07:41 PM
Dear Stephanie,

Why do you need a TG friendly manicurist? Won't they all do your nails? I just go to any one. There's not really any sex involved in your nails. Why would they care who you are?
I'm not really trying to be smart, Just offering a suggestion. You can probably go to any manicurist you want. They just do nails.

Stephenie (with an e)

Bridget
07-31-2006, 03:01 AM
Dear Stephanie,

Why do you need a TG friendly manicurist? Won't they all do your nails? I just go to any one. There's not really any sex involved in your nails. Why would they care who you are?
I'm not really trying to be smart, Just offering a suggestion. You can probably go to any manicurist you want. They just do nails.

Stephenie (with an e)

I agree, any manicurist should be willing to do anyone's nails.

Stephanie H
07-31-2006, 05:41 AM
Dear Stephanie,

Stephenie (with an e)

I would just feel more comfortable.

Also would prefer to be in a private setting.

discovery
08-04-2006, 04:31 PM
<y wife and I just came back form Las Vegas for a couple of days. We stayed in the LUXOR hotel. Downstairs right at the elevators (west tower) there is a salon that was very accommodating to both of us. Se Diane. She is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met and is very well acquianted with serving CD's like myself and others. I will return to this salon just because of the great services and more importantly the conversation and perspective she has on CD's. Great conversationalist and accepting lady.

Try it you will love her.

Stephanie H
08-05-2006, 03:45 PM
<y wife and I just came back form Las Vegas for a couple of days. We stayed in the LUXOR hotel. Downstairs right at the elevators (west tower) there is a salon that was very accommodating to both of us. Se Diane. She is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met and is very well acquianted with serving CD's like myself and others. I will return to this salon just because of the great services and more importantly the conversation and perspective she has on CD's. Great conversationalist and accepting lady.

Try it you will love her.

Thanks you I will check her salon out. Thanks so much! :happy:

Caitlintgsd
08-05-2006, 06:09 PM
The salon in the Sahara has seen it's share of cd's as well, although I can't recall the name of it. It is the only salon in the Sahara however.