PDA

View Full Version : Shaving

Lilly 40C
07-29-2006, 09:18 PM
Who shaves what I ask?

paulaN
07-29-2006, 09:20 PM
leg and pits for me. I've kept them clean for two years now.

Edie
07-29-2006, 09:35 PM
I shave everything on the checklist. That is one of the things that makes me feel so feminine. I am curious how other girls deal with the stiff coarser hair on the chest. I currently tackle this hair with an electric shaver. Any other suggestions?

Bernadina
07-29-2006, 10:37 PM
Where is the everything button?

Charleen
07-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Shave everything but the pubs, but keep them trimmed. Yeah, the chest is rough. I use a lady shick quatrro and to go over a couple of times but comes out smooth. Tried nair for men and only got a burn from it as it did nothing with the hair. I am thinking about shaving my arms as well, but not too sure. I'll see. It has gotten to the point that I really do NOT like hair, so the arms will prpbably be clean tommorrow when I shave the rest. Love and xxx, Lily BTW, nice name:thumbsup:

Calliope
07-29-2006, 10:52 PM
Yeah, the arms are usually the last to get the treatment, it's making an announcement to the world in a way.

Hey, too bad there's no button to just make all the body hair go away zip. What dedication we all have.

(BTW, Nair For Women is much more potent, works better, than the For Men version.)

Scotty
07-29-2006, 11:33 PM
Everything, pubs maybe, sometimes not......been shaving the rest of that since about.....1993 I think off and on and full time 1998 and beyond!

Rachel E
07-29-2006, 11:57 PM
I shave every place that i can reach from my nose to my toes.
I have my back waxed about every 6 months and i will be getting it done soon as i am going to Reno the latter part of Aug.
I love the feel when i wear certain items of clothing.
Try it, you will love it.....

NewbieCD
07-30-2006, 12:18 AM
I shave all but chest and private area the chest has like 3 hairs that i do i just pull when they get to long LOL Go me!!!!:p

Barb Valentine
07-30-2006, 12:23 AM
None of the above for me

Edie
07-30-2006, 12:33 AM
Yeah, the arms are usually the last to get the treatment, it's making an announcement to the world in a way.

Hey, too bad there's no button to just make all the body hair go away zip. What dedication we all have.

(BTW, Nair For Women is much more potent, works better, than the For Men version.)

I have found that Veet works the best of all for me, and is also gentle on the skin.

Scotty
07-30-2006, 12:36 AM
I have found that Veet works the best of all for me, and is also gentle on the skin.

I've been wanting to try that, I think i'll go get some tomorrow.

Do you need to wait for it to grow back in somewhat? I just shaved day before yesterday....

thanks!!

Rachel Morley
07-30-2006, 12:39 AM
Apart from a small triangle above my willy, and close trimmed forearms, everything is gone!

Edie
07-30-2006, 12:42 AM
I've been wanting to try that, I think i'll go get some tomorrow.

Do you need to wait for it to grow back in somewhat? I just shaved day before yesterday....

thanks!!
Yes the hair has to grow back some before you use it again. The type they have for tender skin is very gentle as well as effective. I have tender skin and it has never bothered me, which Nair and Sally Fields brands did.

simonep
07-30-2006, 01:47 AM
Have to say that shaving is addictive, started with pubic area about a year ago. Graduated to legs, arms etc recently. Wife likes it too. The only problem is when the kids notice the shorter hair..... :heehee:

Best idea I read here recently was using hair condiitoner as the shaving soap, it works to create a softer result.

Simone

Joy Carter
07-30-2006, 02:08 AM
I bought a lady shaver and some lady deodorant last spring and the GG cashier asked me if I liked the shave I got from a razor LOL! I told her it was OK but a hassle she suggested a wax job and gave me a referral :D. Nice of her to be so open minded besides blades are so expensive these days.:D Any views on waxing ? How long do you need to let the hair grow out before you can do it again?

Calliope
07-30-2006, 02:10 AM

I've been meaning to give Veet a try.

Here's a sub-thread question. I've been cursed with Psoriasis - knees, especially - the last few years. Removing hair, shaving or lotion, from my knees is a big no fun. Is plucking the only way to go - or does anyone have an experience with this?

When Zsa-Zsa Gabor said 'knees are the ugliest part of a woman's body,' little did she know - yow.

tacal
07-30-2006, 02:14 AM
Well, I shave everything except portions of my face and my back (can't reach or see my back to shae it). I love the feeling of my legs shaved mostly.

Bobbie cd
07-30-2006, 02:15 AM
Currently, all of the above.
Working on gradually trimming the arm hair down to a short length. Fortunately, the arm hair is very light colored, so it doesn't show too badly when kept short.

Scotty
07-30-2006, 11:08 AM
Yes the hair has to grow back some before you use it again. The type they have for tender skin is very gentle as well as effective. I have tender skin and it has never bothered me, which Nair and Sally Fields brands did.

Thank you, I too have very tender and soft skin, especially on my legs....
I moisturize them daily, work or no work (Love that Suave!!)

Definitely be picking some up at Wally world tonight then!!

Georgette
07-30-2006, 11:26 AM
I started shaving under arms, as I would get a rash from some deodorants, then I said to h$$$ with it I'll go all the way .Now I do every thing but arms, I use a blonde bleach on them to lighten them up as I am dark haired. My wife does my back for me. Pub area trim,ed very small. I feel grubby if I don't shave every 2 or 3 days. Just one of the prices we pay for being A GIRL.:heehee: :love:

maid phylis
07-30-2006, 11:46 AM
i do all on the check list ,i want to feel as feminine as i can when dressing especially legs and chest ,i love feeling smoothe when i am putting on my lingerie:love:

adora
07-30-2006, 12:35 PM
Shave everything with once a month waxing of legs and underarms.

NighttimeGirl
07-30-2006, 01:33 PM
I shave everything, i am not very hairy anyways, I didnt start shaving until I was about 23 and now I am 33 it is becoming every two to three days facial hair doh!!

chest is very light and the rest only need shaving about once every three weeks or so :eek:

:love:

Jodi Lynn
07-30-2006, 01:57 PM
shave all but the pubs, did them one time and didn't like it.

sky0629
07-30-2006, 02:02 PM
I shave all area's of my body except my chest. no hair there just peach fuzz

Paula G
07-30-2006, 02:21 PM
I shave my legs, upper chest and upper back once a week.

Scotty
07-30-2006, 02:24 PM
I shave everything, i am not very hairy anyways, I didnt start shaving until I was about 23 and now I am 33 it is becoming every two to three days facial hair doh!!

chest is very light and the rest only need shaving about once every three weeks or so :eek:

That's exactly like me!!

I shave facial about every 3 days......rather have it removed permanently and I mighit do that next year......

chest and nipples are blonde but I'm still thinking of having it removed permanently....small patch, should be easy and cheap enough...

Janelle Young
07-30-2006, 06:16 PM
I shave all of the above. The only hair I have is on my arms and head. Chest hair is the hardest for me, that needs to be done at least every other day.

Holly O'Niell
07-30-2006, 06:35 PM
I'm exactly the same. I shave my moustache growth every 3 or 4 days.
As for chin growth, I could grow boobs quicker than I could grow a beard, I have never had to shave there. I've took a bit of stick from mates over the years about this but then they admit they are a little envious, every guy I know hates shaving.

Sally Gray
07-31-2006, 10:38 AM
Face - daily shave, though I only have a light beard growth.
Pubic Area - sometimes depends on mood and weather!
Breasts/Chest - was greeted with disapproval from my wife so to keep the peace it's grown back, but kept well trimmed.
Legs - have been shaved for at least 18 months. No real comment from my wife. She even recently suggested I tried some light tanning lotion on them!
Underarm - again always kept shaved.

I am not generally that hairy, no hair on hands. If circumstances permitted the I would be smooth all over, but being married, with a wife who knows I dress, one has to do things moderation! and just being to keep my legs smooth and hair free is great!

Charleen
07-31-2006, 02:29 PM
The arms are now naked, and I love the look. As I said before, I'm getting to the point that I really do not any hair except what's on my head. :( Any one else? Love and xxxx,Lily

alisoncdnj
07-31-2006, 03:34 PM
I shave my pubic area all year round. Chest area the few hairs I have I pluck. Legs and pits from October to April. Face I am doing laser.

Krystal Lee
08-01-2006, 08:27 AM
I just love that all over fresh feeling and this time of year it is a daily occurance.

Usually face and groin daily then arms, legs and underarms as needed.

Hugs Krystal

terrigurl
08-01-2006, 08:40 AM
When I do get dressed, which is about once a week, I shave my pits, my chest and my face. For my face, I use an electric shaver, then follow that with a blade. It gets my face very smooth. The rest I used only the blade razor. I have been pleased with the results. As far as my arms, I am less hairy that some GG's.

Terri

Siobhan Marie
08-01-2006, 09:37 AM
I put face, but I do the lot and will continue to do so.

:hugs: Anna x

rachel richards
08-01-2006, 12:33 PM
i'm shave everything. i think more than looking better it just feels better

paulinacd
08-01-2006, 06:16 PM
Hi, I shaved everything about 6 months ago....what a relief sweety.......Paulina:D

GraceUSA
08-01-2006, 11:11 PM
I've been bless and given very little facial hair and no body hair. Only need to shave legs and pits every couple of days and my face every day. Even though I have a lot of conserative friends they haven't said anything about my nice smooth legs. :)

Dee 1062
08-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Face, Legs, arms pitt and shorten my arm hairs.......No hair on boobs or chest,no problem.

Scotty
08-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Tried the conditioner shave tonight on my legs - Yummy!!!!!!!!!

vbcdgrl
08-01-2006, 11:27 PM
All of the above! And then some.

Vikki

Barbara G
08-01-2006, 11:50 PM
Several years ago (I don't even remember how many) I used an Epilady several (seven or eight a week apart) times to remove my lower leg hair.

I don't need to use it any more, and I don't have to shave my legs...

Barbara G
08-01-2006, 11:54 PM
I got some Burma Shave brushless shave cream from the Vermont Country Store. When I use it even with my Gillette turbo (the three blade thingy), I get a really close and long lasting shave.

Pick up some somewhere and let use know how it works for you.

I also have a srtaight razor, but with the Burma Shave brushless, the Gillette does well enough that I don't nned to use the straight razor!

amanda540300
08-26-2006, 09:33 PM
I love being smooth all over. Nothing beats that feeling.

joanlynn28
08-26-2006, 10:37 PM
I shave everything with the exception of the pubic area, the only time that was shaved was for my vasectomy. And the only time it is going to get shaved again is prior to SRS.:heehee:

cutechloe
08-26-2006, 10:44 PM
I shave all those areas... and pluck some others too. I only shave around my pubic area now because then I avoid too much stubble below. Shaved it all once, it was nice for about a day then the itching began...... nooooooo.

CandaceLace
08-26-2006, 11:15 PM
I shave every area from face down its cooler in the summer and it feels wonderful to be hair-free

ranma 1/2
08-26-2006, 11:36 PM
I shave my face. The nips too. I hate those hairs. Inherated them from my grand dad.

the pubic area gets trimmed.

nikisbest
08-26-2006, 11:46 PM
Put me on the list of shaving everything. My wife put
Nair on my back for me. I wish I was like some of the other
girls who dont have to shave but about 2 or 3 times a week.
I have to shave twice a day, during a shower in the morning,
and at night during my shower.

Niki

ColleenCD
08-26-2006, 11:57 PM
The face gets a morning shave, The legs and pits as needed.

Colleen

Lilith Moon
08-27-2006, 05:38 AM
Everything....now and then. I don't shave all over too often because of the time involved and the skin problems...spots/ingrown hairs.

Angie G
08-27-2006, 06:42 AM
Edie safety razor closer shave :hugs:
Angie G.

suzy
08-27-2006, 06:46 AM
I want to shave everywhere but at the moment can't...but it is very exciting thinking about it and I can't wait until I can hop into a silky bubblebath and shave myself clean!!!:D

Angie G
08-27-2006, 06:47 AM
Face & uper legs trim pubic :hugs:
Angie G.

michelle-h
08-27-2006, 06:57 AM
A shave my face regularly, and my legs every 2 or 3 days. My wife said no to anything else. Maybe that will change in the future. But I don't want to push my luck, so I will wait for her OK.

Michelle-H

Tina Dixon
08-27-2006, 07:02 AM
I'm pretty fussy, why shave my legs if I'm going out so I don't bother with that any more, besides below the knees I don't have a lot of hair.