PDA

View Full Version : Breast forums

AndreaFranklinTG
07-30-2006, 12:07 AM
i know its been asked before but where is a good place to buy less expencive Breast forms
any info would be much apreciated :happy: Panda

Holly
07-30-2006, 12:41 AM
Panda, for something nice, but less expensivfe than silicone forms, you may want to check these (http://www.supergelproducts.com/benh00.html)out.

Edie
07-30-2006, 01:17 AM
Thank you for posting that info. Teh prices are very reasonable.

Wenda
07-30-2006, 09:02 AM
Check eBay. Also Siliconeworks.

Stephenie S
07-30-2006, 09:13 AM
Daer Panda,

You are chatting on a breast forum. I think you want to wear a breast form.

The above information is good. PALS are probably the best for the money. Do a search for my post entitled "PALS - A users report" that I posted a while ago. I love 'em with some reservations.

For even less money you can get foam breast forms. These have no weight but would be handy to help you decide what size you want to be.

Have fun! PM me if you want more info.

Lovies,
Stephenie

myMichelle
07-30-2006, 03:16 PM
Gypsy Karen has an ad for breast forms in the classifieds (below)...Check it out

misspatty
08-01-2006, 09:52 AM
Hey Hon,

Take a look at Tanyabrowns.com Tanya is a CD who sells various breast forms at good prices.

Patty

sue ellan
08-01-2006, 10:14 AM
panda
try www.intimateappeal.com. they have least expencives ones. i have two sets from there:hugs:
sue ellan.

Sally24
08-01-2006, 07:34 PM
If you want to try something inexpensive, Walmart has some immitation Pals that are self adhesive. They sell them as a gel "bra" in the bra section of the store. I bought a pair for around $25. The clasp that pulls them together into the center for clevage is very weak so don't try to get too much clevage or you will break them. They work very well with styles that shouldn't be worn with a bra. I slept in them with a nighty and they were great. Also great with summer dresses and camilsoles that can look really good without a big bulky bra.

Good Luck!

Sally