PDA

View Full Version : best day ever? or am i out of control

Kaitlyn Michele
07-30-2006, 12:46 AM
i've been in the closet for so long i feel like its all coming out of me at once..i'm not complaining, just stating how it feels..

at my apartment we have a small pool...i'm moving out next month so i really dont care what people see now and i finally did it...shaved and dress and by 3 oclock i was in pool gear...same outfit that i showed in the pic earlier
.and i didnt just walk to pool..i mozied..i walked around the whole complex... and with the hat, coverup, and flipflops...i was totally appropriate...i done good tape job on my boobs so the suit looked great,,i guess big weakness is too much makeup...but oh well..

anyway...i went in to pool area and you have to use a card and there were 2 families there....i padded over to a chair away from them and i laid out the towel and i was sunning my self in my onepiece suit!!!!!!!!!!!! i couldnt beleive it...i kept the hat on..oh yeah shades too, very cool, very femme big sunglassed....so i could see and the families didnt pay any attention at all..it was fine...about 10 minutes into it im just chilling and i forgot one thing!!!

theres a lifeguard and he is walking right at me!!!! yikes....i just laid there....he came right up...miss...excuse me miss...you have to sign in....and i said oh ok...very meekly..and he walked away....i wimped out a little i waited for him to be not looking and i walked over and signed it michele smith...LOL.... so i decided to leave and the one family was actually leaving too and they literally followed my half way around....so i hope they were watching a nice attractive woman walking in front of them!!

...i was back at around 4, so the whole adventure was about an hour

more to come.---

Sweet Susan
07-30-2006, 12:51 AM
That was more of an adventure than most of us have ever had! Way to go!

Barb Valentine
07-30-2006, 12:55 AM
Sounds like you had a lot of fun
Good for you

tekla west
07-30-2006, 01:07 AM
It sounds like a nice time dear. Nothing out of control about it. Out of control implies things like empty fifths of liquor, loaded guns, republican budgets, that stuff. Sunbathing is hardly out of control.

Kaitlyn Michele
07-30-2006, 01:17 AM
ok...so next i decided that went well so i am for the first time ever going to gg out during the day...

i wore a very casual outfut... a long curvy cute jeans dress(size 12 yay!(, and a western tee that was very colorful (burnt orange) and very cute wedge sandal

i will post pics tomorrow cuz my camera is frizzing out...

like i said my tape job worked out well so my boobs looked great and i makeup was fine..so off i go..the sunglasses really make me confident so i walked aroung outside the mall for quite some time....at one point i saw 4 young girls getting out of the car and they allhad similar sunglasses as mine
and then i noticed they had jean skirts and tees as well!!

so i go into macy's and keep the shades on for a while but its too dark and i am thinking of leaving but i did hang out a bit..and just then an older woman comes right up to me says "thats a lovely outfit">..wow!!! i just said thnx..

i actually have a "fair " femme voice ...i wonder if women do that to each other all the time...out of nowhere...well now i'm soaring to deeper i go and i end up in the misses section and i stayed there for almost an hour...looking etc....i saw 4 things I HAD TO HAVE(sweater, blouse, 2 pair crop pants) so i went to register and there was a younger girl there

i felt intimidated but before i could bolt away took my stuff and said
ooooh i love this sweater....."style & co. is out of control"...i asked her what she meant and she said that she cant keep it on the shelf and then she said this is all for you right??? i nodded and she asked me if i knew the cropped city pants were size 12 and i said i am a size 12!!!! sometimes even 10

and she said "oh my god!! i'm sooooooo sorry!!!!" and then she saidby the way i love your skirt where did you get it...blah blah blah...she packed it allup... chatting all the way, obviously all for me.and then she asks if i want a macy card, no thnx! and then she says "have a nice day maam bye",,,
MAAM!!! i just love that....

be nice to crossdressers?? she didnt have to say maam! passing??? who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was soooo great i floated away from her....i felt more and more comfortable and more and more "ME" if that makes any sense....

so i stayed to shop and went to jcpennys .....very legit to be carrying the macy's bag!!! at pennys i'm holding like 5 blouses

the girls work there at a group register and they were giggling and i assumed it was me but i looked over and one of the girls had done something to the cash register screen and the other girl comes right by me laughing saying "see her see her(pointing at the register) i dont even know her!!!!!!! and then real nice says if you want to try it on let me know, you need a key... gulp....this is where i wimped out...oh well.. i didnt go in...i actually wasnt gonna buy them and i just kindof sighed and left...now its 630

so i went back to apt....

i have to say this might have been my favorite experience of all time...i am lucky because i have small hands and some baby fat that gives me a very female shape with just a little help...i've worked hard at my makeup and i try for a very normal look based on where i'm going and today it just worked out...

i was very close to kids, men, teenagers,,,not a sideways glance...
oh i forgot!!! one more...at one point, i'm looking at the pantyhose and 2 very tall ladies are loudly walking towards the area saying where is the plus size clothes(it was behind the panty hose)...one of them says oo lets ask her (ME!!!!)....i didnt have to talk to them because she just bombed past me and said/asked the large lady clothes are this way??? so i just nodded

back at the apt.. i went the long way again and turned a corner and man walked by me and smiled nicely and said hi!!! as you all know, men dont do that to each other LOL

anyway...i loved it...i hope its not too much detail but who else can i telll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is bit more too!! just have to rest:D

Calliope
07-30-2006, 01:48 AM
Well, that was an exciting recounting, a closeup view of an important - and fun - day above most others.

Now you're hooked, eh.

tekla west
07-30-2006, 01:51 AM
you rest dear, I got exhausted just reading it. But the Macy's people are very good I've always thought. However ------ BLOOMIES opens on September 28, can't wait.

Joy Carter
07-30-2006, 02:56 AM
I can only live my life vicariously though you gurls stories, sad I know but I'm glad there such swell experiences to read a about.:o

Adrienne Heels
07-30-2006, 07:23 AM
Michele, you are so attractive that you have no trouble passing. I am very happy that you had such a good time out. Now keep on going out!! And keep shopping...the first time is always the hardest. So much easier to shop en femme, too.

Love,
Karyn

Kaitlyn Michele
07-30-2006, 09:52 AM
hi guys....we'll i 'll post some pics but here's the end of the story

after shopping i tried on one of the outfits and liked it...so i went to one of my fave hotels to hang out for a while and it was packed with a 25th high school reunion!!!! ALL PEOPLE EXACTLY MY AGE..hehe

usually i go to the ballroom which is usually empty then i just walk around and maybe use the restroom...this time i did that but the ballroom was packed!!! i was wearing black cropped pants and a cute purple top ...shoes were a little casual for night out but oh well! there were literally 100 people..and i could barely get thru before a man came right up to me and said "hi there- registration is in the back.." and i just smiled and whispered i wasnt here for the party...and he did look a little taken aback, so i was read but oh well...so i checked out the hotel and then came back towards the party and had to use the rest room...so it was empty but before i could finish
at least a dozen ladies came in ..they talked and talked and i so wished i could be one of them....they talked about lipstick, shoes, husbands, etc and absolutely squeeled with delight each time someone else came in..every one of them said how great each one looked, they were so nice and kind to each other....i kinda felt bad but i really dont want to make anybody feel bad so i had to stay in the stall for over 20 minutes..but the conversations were great...women are different than men..duh! .. i hope gg's wouldnt be offended

finally i left but this time they were all in the ballroom watching the presentation so i went in and watched for a couple and no one said a word.

final chapter is i came back at 11 and i saw 2 girls jogging on the way home so i got the idea to do my own jog!!! so i got on my workout gear and went for a run!!!!!!! now this is totally ridiculous with makeup and all but i figured who would notice.....so i took a 10 minute jog and 20 min cooldown walk....w
walking back thru the complex was especiallly fun as people were around and there were 2 african american guys leaning into a car and as i walked past one guy said hi and rushed past as i didnt want him to see my ridiculous dripping makeup!!!!!! he then says .....YO GIRL DONT BE SO COLD!...and then he said something like geezzz thats cold to his friend!! so i end the nite with a "pass"

what a great ending --- some passing, some getting read, some adventure...i want to do it again!!!!!!!!!! i thought about it...it was my best xdressing day AND i'm out of control...

2 years ago i had basically never been out except for driving in my car and sneaking around parking lots..and now i'm out and about...pl

i hope all you girls that really want to can do this stuff..the more i do it the more i realize its ok..people generally dont care and once i lost that self consciousness it was so wonderful to lose myself into being me....

if you care to check out the gallery i'll post a couple of pics

thnx for reading if you made it this far and please post your stories ---I enjoy them alot and i hope i didnt bore you

michele

uknowhoo
07-30-2006, 09:59 AM
Don't worry Michelle, I don't think too many of us were bored. To the contrary, so many of us enjoy vicarious thrills through stories like this. Thanks so much for posting. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: I'll look fwd to the pics. ;) Tammi

paulaN
07-30-2006, 10:18 AM
Mechelle what a great story. I love what you did and I am so glad you had a great time just gurlen. your pics are lovely. It's no wonder you had such a good time.

cosmolovesph
07-30-2006, 10:22 AM
sounds like great adventures and please keep sharing them!

swiss_susan
07-30-2006, 12:50 PM
Michele,

Sounds like you had a fun and great day out. Keep the stories coming.

Definitly not a bore.

Susan

Shelly Preston
07-30-2006, 01:51 PM
Hi Michele

I see we have someting to lokforward to :-

The Life and Adventures of Michele

Great story girl well done

SherriePall
07-30-2006, 02:07 PM
Michele -- I enjoyed every word of your stories. I am terribly jealous because I haven't been out dressed since February. Glad you had a good day and evening and hope you have many more.

Rachel Morley
07-30-2006, 02:16 PM
Hi Michelle,

I checked out your pics in the gallery that relate to your swimsuit adventure. Gosh, you look real good :happy: I know photos are different (somethines they can make you look both good and bad) but there is no way I would even give you a second glance, I think you were passing the whole time.....and no, I don't think you're out of control. :D

Michelle Ellis
07-30-2006, 04:02 PM
OMG What a fun time! I can relate to the coming out feelings...

This sounded like something that 'almost' happened to me once (sorry not trying to hijack, this is just so coincidental), I was visiting my sister in AZ, I was at her apartment and everyone was gone, I put on my one-piece and was about to head down to the pool, I opened the door and the damn maintenence man is standing there about to knock! He didn't speak good english and left by the time I got across to him my sister wasn't home (all the while standing there in a white one-pice with a flower print! LOL).

Your story would be almost like mine if I had actually gotten to the pool! Something I've regreted not doing for years :) WTG I bet being followed was a fun rush too :)

M

NighttimeGirl
07-30-2006, 04:10 PM
N1 Michelle that is certainly a brave story but like Angel said I think you look great and I wouldnt worry about a thing,

gorgeous suit by the way, you look so exec in it

good for you :hugs:

:love:

Wenda
07-30-2006, 04:37 PM
I loved the stories. Sorry, I can't see the link to the pics? I have been 'out' a couple of times and can really relate to your elation. When the girls accpet you as a girl, that is sweet!

Kimberly
07-30-2006, 05:29 PM
woo!! Go you!!

Deidra Cowen
07-30-2006, 06:01 PM
Holy Cow girl! You really packed a bunch of adventures into one day. I have always thought that the ability to go out in a swimsuit to a pool or beach is the ultimate as far as a Tgirl being able to pass out in public. Something I can't do yet!

Way to go!

Sally24
07-30-2006, 06:15 PM
Looks like you have just discovered one of our secrets. When you get out and about, it's addictive. You want to do it more and more. It's more of a rush for me to go out for a regular girls day around town shopping or going to the pool, than it is to go to a night club. I just find that it feels more right and more relaxing to do something typicly female like seeing a movie, or going for a walk downtown than going out dancing with a group of gurls. Don't get me wrong. I love going out with the girls, but that is a whole different feeling.

It's great that you've finally broken out and are enjoying yourself. You'll find there is no going back, just forward. You have made such a fast start that it's amazing. Good luck and keep the stories and pictures coming.

Sally

Phoebe Reece
07-30-2006, 10:01 PM
Michelle, I loved the stories. You seem to be having a great time. I don't think you are out of control. You may be just experiencing "gender euphoria", which is what often happens when one finally finds out they can dress the way they want and go pretty much where they want without any fear of being caught or hassled. For awhile you may even think you should live enfemme full time. And that may or may not be the ultimate choice. Give it some time and enjoy yourself.

Kaitlyn Michele
07-31-2006, 06:58 PM
phoebe--

what you said there really hit me because that's how i felt at the mall...

the strangest thing about it was that after i finished my shopping i didnt have the need to be there any more....it was like i WAS michele and i was doing my shopping and i had what i wanted to time to go...
that was a very peaceful and nice feeling and i recall on the way out, a woman was in front of me and she waited for me to hold the door and i just smiled and said thnx...2 months ago i would have stopped cold and ran away...

maybe another way to say it was that i was forgetting what i was doing and wearing and just shopping as my femme self...that was quite powerful for me and actually today i'm feeling quite tired and down like a hangover

also--- i love these forums ---finding them last year has meant the world to me , everyone has been so nice and supportive and i dont know what i'd do without them

XOXOXOXOXOX

michele

Di
07-31-2006, 07:06 PM
Awesome adventure...loved hearing about it:hugs:

EricaCD
07-31-2006, 09:04 PM
Michele - that sounds like an absolutely great day. And I was especially delighted to read your very last post - that you were able to stop thinking of your day out as something unusual and rather to simply think of it as "YOU" being out.

Congrats!

Erica

michelleliz
07-31-2006, 09:19 PM
Isn't it grate to be a women . I have gone out several times and it is really nice when they say have a nice day mam.

Makes you feal like you are a women and you belong there as a women

Michelle liz