PDA

View Full Version : Dumb Dumb Dumb DUMB !

Joy Carter
07-30-2006, 04:25 AM
So my X friend told me once (and he has said many more dumb things) "Guys only dress as chicks to give other guys oral sex !" ?????????? Words of wisdom from a cluless person in my view. So consering CD-ing what where the dumbest things have you heard about the subject ?

NighttimeGirl
07-30-2006, 06:52 AM
So my X friend told me once (and he has said many more dumb things) "Guys only dress as chicks to give other guys oral sex !" ?????????? Words of wisdom from a cluless person in my view. So consering CD-ing what where the dumbest things have you heard about the subject ?

my dad told me not not to do it anymore when he caught me in my sisters room as a child!!!

that was pretty dumb of him :heehee:

annekathleen
07-30-2006, 07:10 AM
"If you keep dressing up like a woman, your penis will fall off":D

....still waiting, tee hee hee

Kahlan51
07-30-2006, 07:56 AM
All crossdresser's are gay
Dressing up in womens clothes is an abomination of the lord

Maybe these are harsh but they are sure dumb to me Kahlan

Francine
07-30-2006, 08:01 AM
My psychoologist report, 1970.

I was "convinced to live my life as man" and/or/but labeled "a tranvestite, but harmelss for society!"

See where that got him! :heehee:

Francine

Stephanie H
07-30-2006, 08:05 AM
All crossdresser's are gay
Dressing up in womens clothes is an abomination of the lord

Thats funny as all the movies I have seen Jesus walked around in a dress all his life and all the Muslims still do. :D

Joy Carter
07-30-2006, 09:21 AM
"If you keep dressing up like a woman, your penis will fall off":D

....still waiting, tee hee hee

Oh so that is what Iv'e been waiting for ! LOL:D PS: take the dangly bits too please !:p

kathy gg
07-30-2006, 01:24 PM
This was said at my old work place by a woman who had no idea about our life but we had a crossdresser visit out store and buy stuff and later she said "what kind of woman would marry a man like that?"

I stopped liking her after that comment.

AmyH
07-30-2006, 01:40 PM
This happened a few years ago, while I was working in the men's spotswear section at a department store in Atlanta. A TG person came in and was shopping. None of my other co-workers wanted to help. I can not remember what was exactly said but something like they are in the wrong section, they need to go to a different store - you get the picture. Any way I approached her (MtoF) and made the biggest sale of the day at the store - over $700. And to top it off where got and hourly rate plus 10% commision on anything we sold. So I got an additional $70 for like 45 minutes of work. It was priceless to see the look on my co-workers faces as I was ringing up the sale.

I told them that I did not care what people looked like (race, gender, sexual orintation, etc) that their money spends just as good as everyone elses.

Joy Carter
07-30-2006, 02:16 PM
This happened a few years ago, while I was working in the men's spotswear section at a department store in Atlanta. A TG person came in and was shopping. None of my other co-workers wanted to help. I can not remember what was exactly said but something like they are in the wrong section, they need to go to a different store - you get the picture. Any way I approached her (MtoF) and made the biggest sale of the day at the store - over $700. And to top it off where got and hourly rate plus 10% commision on anything we sold. So I got an additional $70 for like 45 minutes of work. It was priceless to see the look on my co-workers faces as I was ringing up the sale.

I told them that I did not care what people looked like (race, gender, sexual orintation, etc) that their money spends just as good as everyone elses.

Good for you Amy I have the same attitude.:D

myMichelle
07-30-2006, 02:35 PM
This was said at my old work place by a woman who had no idea about our life but we had a crossdresser visit out store and buy stuff and later she said "what kind of woman would marry a man like that?"

Way to go, Kathy!

NighttimeGirl
07-30-2006, 03:11 PM

N1 Amy, you not only did a good thing but you got rewarded at the same time which in life doesnt tend to happen much

Brilliant :hugs:

what is wrong with these ppl ?

business is business or dont that count anymore,

One thing worse than a bigot, thats a bunch of Bigots!!

Michelle Ellis
07-30-2006, 04:16 PM
Once when I was very little I was stomping around in my moms high heels, she told me to take them off, and I remember telling her I'd rather be a girl, she told me that I would never have any friends if I continued to act this way. DUMB! mmm, but kinda, sorta, true (sigh) :p

M

Joy Carter
07-30-2006, 04:20 PM
Ya got us Michell if that's any consolation :hugs:

Wenda
07-30-2006, 04:24 PM

I love it when the marketplace works in high gear! Go Girl!

Wenda
07-30-2006, 04:26 PM

... well, maybe a woman who wasn't looking for a beer-swilling SOB, to come home and teach the kids 'who's the boss". Maybe a beer-willing CD who you can go shopping with! just a thought.

tekla west
07-30-2006, 04:34 PM
The more I came out, the more friends I had, and better friends they were too, for one thing, they were interested in the same things as me. They have been through the same things, and share a general outlook on life that is similar to mine. I would not trade the friends I have now for the ones I had in high school.

I never even think about the dumb stuff said about CDs. Stupidity is the largest most inexhaustible thing in the universe, I would not even know where to begin.